Berry's DIY DWC Diesel and West Coast Funk Soil Grow

Here are the pics taken on 2/8, day 29.

BB_bud.jpg

A blueberry bud

Blueberry6.jpg

The blueberry plant

Monster_D.jpg

The monster diesel plant. Filling up nicely!

Monster_D_bud.jpg

A monster diesel bud. It has stacked its bud sites nicely.

hydro_tub.jpg

The hydro tub isolated so you can see the size...5 plants...they are so thick!!

hydro_bud.jpg

Hydro bud...far behind??

re-vegged_D.jpg

Re-vegged diesel

WCF_12.jpg

WCF #1, the shorter one.

WCF_32.jpg

WCF #3, the tall one.

WCF_small_1.jpg

WCF_small_2.jpg

The two small WCF plants.

Just some side notes...

-The neem oil applications are not taking out the whiteflys completely. They will subside for a few days, then I see more re-appear. I have done 3 neem applications, and I dont want to keep doing it too much longer cause I dont need my bud to mold. Hopefully they wont do too much damage if I cant control them. One problem is the hydro plants are too thick, I dont think I can cover all the leaves.

-The feeding is going as follows...
I am running a wet/dry watering cycle. I have been giving 1/2 tsp grow big so far during flowering, and now my tiger bloom is up to 3 tsp. I plan on working my way up to 4 tsp before there are 21 days left then start lowering the nutes and adding "Gravity."

Even with the 1/2 tsp grow big, I still have yellowing leaves at the bottom...Is this normal, some are falling off daily.

How is your ph man, it looks like you are losing nitrogen fast. How does the soil feel before you water? Maybe it's the neem weighing them down, but they are looking a bit over watered.

Normal N deficiency usually would effect the bottom harder before yellowing the rest of the plant right?

Yeah, the yellowing is of the bottom leaves, looks like that is under control now. And I definately dont think I am overwatering, because the plants usually are drooping in the morning from lack of water, every time I water. pH should be fine, using Happy Frog soil. Ill go check it though just in case.

I am also not to pleased to say that I have found some balls on my WCF females. I am trying to get a pic, but the buds have formed around them already, but you can tell they have already done their damage and dropped the pollen. I hope it didnt pollenate too many buds...

Man! Nice job berrydizzle. How's that bath towel under the door working for odor control? lol

Here's some info on organic whitefly control - search Google for more!

Organic Control of Whitefly

Then pull em off.. if it will do any good..

But hey, a females with seeds from those plants is NOT a bad thing :)

I do agree, those are some good plants if any were to pollenate themselves. You will see soon what I am talking about, the pic is up and waiting to be approved.

And thanks Freak for that, ill look it up!

One way or another youve got a crop of seeds for the next grow. Good, inbred genetics!(sarcasm) heh. Everything is looking awesome, berry.

After you water them while theyre drooping in the mornings, do they stand up after an hour or so?

Those are some huge ass plants very nice and that diesel lady, shes gonna be a beauty when shes done.

Nicely done Berry!

I just got caught up with your grows. I haven't been around since Christmas. Those WR's were ridiculous! You still on Halo 3 or have you been converted by COD4? You should PM me your gamertag so I can hook up with you for some bud enhanced fragging! Later BD,

grimm

Thanks grim, the White Russians were very rediculous. Got me so high for a long time. Ill hit you up with my gamertag for sure. Its all COD4 right now.

Greenhand: After they droop in the mornings they dont stand back up. The plants are at a time right now where they are still damp but if I wait another day to water the soil is gonna be too dry and they will be drooping. Ill take a picture tomorrow to show you what I mean.

Odor has not been too much of a problem. I dont think these diesels are too stinky(actually, I know they arent, if you touch them you get a slight smell), but the WCF and BB are starting to reek!!

I have just come to grips with the fact that i will have another accidentilly seeded crop. This is what concerns me...

DSC00911rev.jpg

I have found a few of these on all of my plants...not just the diesels, or the WCF's, or the BB plant, but on all of them(not all the diesels, but they are all genetically the same since they are all clones from the monster. I have 3 more pics I took today waiting for approval. 2 are of other possible hermies. Does the picture above confirm a hermie? Its way too late to cut any of them, so Im just gonna let them all go the distance, and throw out any seeds I get...except from the ones I personally seeded from male WCF's.

And by the way, the WCF is the best smelling growing weed Ive ever smelled. Lemony skunk is what is seems like, and I like it. Im out, be back with the new pics later.

Thats all I got for

So here are some pics from this morning. We start with a beauty.

WCF_1_cola_day_36.jpg

So here we have Miss WCF #1. She is my favorite, smells so lemony skunky.

blueberry7.jpg

This is a blueberry that I know is a female, have been taking clones off it for a while. Is this a sack that has opened?

hydro_hermie.jpg

Same thing with this one...a clone from the monster plant...yet it shows nuts that have already dropped...

Monster_D1.jpg

The monster D.

Monster_D_inner_leaves.jpg

Some inner leaves of the monster D. Dont know if it is nute burn or not. The rest of the plant looks fine, as you can see in the pic before. I did stop giving grow big to her a few days ago.

More pics to show what I am talking about...

Monster_D_leaf.jpg

Monster_D_leafs.jpg

So there you have it. Help would be appreciated. I have no clue what is going on!

You should trim her out a bit, start with the bad leaves,. Not too much, she looks good.
The fans turn down rounded at the top, like over watering. But they are yellowing in the center. Have you checked the PH? Grow big won't burn like that unless you are already very close to burning. (It's strong but organic)

You either locked out, or you have a P deficiency.

that fisrt WCF pic could be a new avatar!its gorgeous and will be even more beautiful next week!great job man this bud is goin g to look amazing! i think it may be more of p deficiancy.

Holy shit man, that Monster D is a MONSTER!!!! She is insane...I just cant stop checking her out.... I just want to jump thru the screen and give her a big hug and rub my face in her colas..... :loopy:

Back
Top Bottom