Best colored strains

Can you let me know how the critical orange punch turns out? I have some beans for those.

I might need another go with that strain after one try so far. It was an odd one with me as I started with energy and then tired/relax and 20-30 minutes later energy again. Plus it’s the only one that made me feeling kind of skittish with that moment of energy. it’s the first strain I have tried that just me feel odd. I’ll try to post again when I give it another go.

Peyote Critical and my Gorilla Zkittlez turn a lovely shade of purple near the end as well. Just watered with cold water and not room temp and boom, colour. These were taken about a week before harvest and got even more purple in the end. Peyote Critical first, other 2 are GZ

DE0FE15D-E1BE-4E2C-96E3-367675C992E9.jpeg
C5705FFC-56B0-4B8A-B44E-1F7CBCF54E04.png
F109F77A-772F-45F9-AC4E-22B8FA9C0A40.jpeg
Those leaves look wicked! I wish I thought of watering with cold or ice water on my northern lights lol

How about the grow. Was it easy, fussy, difficult? How was the yield? Poor, ok, or exceptional? Did you grow in soil or hydro? Indoor or outdoors? Inquiring minds want to know.

It didn’t take much effort overall. My yield was low but I think I needed to lollipop them but never did, but was hard to do so with 7 other plants in my 4x4x7 indoor tent. Still have a tiny bit drying but I believe it was about 170g wet and should be about 40-43g dried. Again probably higher yield if I gave it more attention. Tried growing it as a Quadline attempt in soil. It easily doubled in size with the switch to 12/12. Mine was only like 24” tall but it showed the most promise from the get go with the flip. The buds seem to form the fastest and were harvested in just 53 days of flowering. I had some lower buds that I gave an extra 4-5 days back in the tent to ripen up a little bit. I did lose a limb while attempting my Quadline and would say I wasn’t an overall fan of the technique itself. I liked the Mainlining technique better cause of the overall easier maintenance of the plants. Especially with me shoving 8 plants in a small space to grow.

Today is harvest day for my LSD-25 Auto from Fast Buds. So far the most colorful buds I've grown. Here's some pics:

Today is harvest day for my LSD-25 Auto from Fast Buds. So far the most colorful buds I've grown. Here's some pics:

Wow ! what purple - never used Fast Buds gear and not so much into auto's but I'm going to give this one a go --- thanks

Buddha Seeds Purple Kush Auto. She's a fickle bitch to grow. The effect is narcotic and sedating. Smell of incense, and flavor of a clove cigarette.

IMG_20181213_081407.jpg
IMG_20181213_081311.jpg

Here are a couple other strains I’ve had quite a lot of colour from. I find most strains get colourful if I leave them to flower long enough. My temps may be cooler than some people’s. I think maybe some of them wouldn’t. be as colourful in different conditions. Choc Mint OG has given me lots of interesting colourful phenotypes. I just started a fifth seed of it recently. I figure the variegated one was probably a once in a lifetime oddball.

. Chocolate Mint - pheno 1

Chocolate Mint 3 -variegated

Chocolate Mint - pheno 4

Critical Cheese

image18031.jpeg

o_O That Chocolate Mint #3 is wild! I've never seen anything like that before. :thedoubletake:

Yeah it was a special one. Sigh.... :rip: It was hard to clone. The variegated parts have almost no chlorophyll and are really only supported by the green parts. I only got one successful clone of it, which grew bigger and bigger in veg while I tried to get clones off of it. Eventually started air layering it and that was working great but my girlfriend dried it out and killed it along with the rooted air-layered branches while I was away on a medical trip. :(

Yeah it was a special one. Sigh.... :rip: It was hard to clone. The variegated parts have almost no chlorophyll and are really only supported by the green parts. I only got one successful clone of it, which grew bigger and bigger in veg while I tried to get clones off of it. Eventually started air layering it and that was working great but my girlfriend dried it out and killed it along with the rooted air-layered branches while I was away on a medical trip. :(

I had a Sour Diesel that had the verigated foliage like that.

Back
Top Bottom