Best organic bloom enhancer?

HigherTheHigh

Im currently in the beginning of flower growing in BioBizz All Mix Soil, was planning on getting BioBloom but t the npk is 2-7-4.

Is there any higher pk out there other than that?

I have a bottle of Plagron Green Sensation and thats 0-9-10 but unfortunately its not organic, has anyone used this and has it left a taste in the buds after?

I'd look to a guano,,, roots organic uprising comes to mind but not sure of the profile.

I looked into the Plagron Green Sensation last night, did a bit of research on the stuff and it turns out a fair few growers and veg growers use this as its apparently great, turns out i was using it wrong in coco at 0.25ml per L when it should of been 1ml Per L.

Iv planned to use that for my boost and only that, i know it goes off the organic route but its here and it cost £100 a bottle :passitleft:.

So if i order Plant Magics Pk Booster this should work out quite good i hope.

If anything these plants may end up getting chopped yet as im dealing with 2 "FEMINISED" plants with yet more balls and hairs, so im trying to pluck the balls and keep the haired branches, nightmare.

Iv heard good things on them, im a constant worrier so anything i add to them, in the back of my mind im thinking will it leave a nasty taste, every strain iv grew iv never had the taste its supposed too, just a lovely taste of spicy a & b nutrients :laughtwo:.

hth
Atoms with higher oxygen perform better. Have you ever been to the top of Pikes Peak to have hot chocolate? Kinda hard to breathe up there. Puts it in perspective quickly.

Injecting soil with oxygen err liquid I have no research on nor heard of doing that yet thx for that. I have seen systems for soil with leads that inject oxygen in the soil and swear by them. Personally, if my soil would perform like my DWC, I'd write another book.

Back
Top Bottom