Big Budda's - Pure Power Plant - Extreme Buget Grow

OK folks here are the latest pics.

As i said earlier i have moved the plant to a bigger pot,where it will stay for the rest of its short life.
I also did some lst on the plant.The reason i did the lst is because when i was away for 2 weeks the plant stretched due to the light being to far away.So by doing lst it allowed the plant to fill out without it growing to much toward the light.
I am not really a person for lst'ing or topping im more of a let nature take its course kinda guy, so i have put the plant back to its original position.
I am feeding it some of the nutes i have as the tea i made has ran out,but it worked well.

Here are some pics so far.

cam_pics_00118.JPG

cam_pics_00316.JPG

cam_pics_00411.JPG

cam_pics_00510.JPG

Its only one foot tall at the moment so i will be letting it fill out a lot more and maybe grow another foot and a half before i think of switching to flower.
:Namaste:

Hey guys,right i have made a decision to switch to 12/12,starting 2morrow.
Its been 51 days since the ppp seed popped or:

4,406,400 seconds

73,440 minutes

1224 hours

7 weeks (rounded down)

I no idealy you are ment to wait at least 60 days from seed but i am doing it a couple of days short.
I will post pics tomorrow as i need to sort out a box for flowering.

Latest Update:

Ok so its a little over a week since i switched to 12/12.I have moved the plant into the flowering box.
the plant has exploded with growth since the last pics.Over all its doing rather well.
Here are some pics of the new flower box.

cam_pics_00612.JPG

cam_pics_0086.JPG

cam_pics_0075.JPG

And here is the plant.

cam_pics_0095.JPG

cam_pics_00317.JPG

cam_pics_00119.JPG

cam_pics_00412.JPG

cam_pics_00218.JPG

cam_pics_00511.JPG

She is showing white hairs already but there is nothing major happening yet.
Thats all for now.:Namaste:

Ok all time for another update.

Ok so i recently decided to switch my plant to a hydro system.I simply just took the plant from its soil pot and slushed it around in water to remove most of the soil off the roots.I then put it under the tap to remove some more of the soil.I have managed to remove 99% of the soil off the roots and with very little damage to the roots.
The hydro system is a homemade system and all i am using is a water pump.It is using the waterfall tecnique to keep the water oxegenated so im hoping it works.The water pump i have is a small weak one and sort of acts as a ntf kinda job.It only lets the water run down 1 side of the roots so im hoping it will work.
Will the plant survive? Im not sure but i hope so.
It will probably suffer from shock for a couple of days so only time will tell.
So fingers crossed.
I will post pics up soon folks.

ok folks so due to a major error on my behalf(leaving plant down on the ground while i rolled a smoke) my dog decided to play with it and ripped it to pieces.I managed to save some clones and they re rooting at the moment.So as soon as they root i will post pics.i will be keeping this journal going with the clones.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom