Bigbudzzz420 Mephisto Genetics Creme De La Chem Journal

I've smoked a lot of garbage growing up . It's such a treat being able to smoke my own home grown stuff that is flushed and cured properly .

I got sick of the junk that everyone called kind bud or whatever weird names they'd come up with. You'd take a hit and go into a coughing frenzy . Now , I don't even cough on my own stash .

Well here's some updates on how things are going.
Day 63 I believe
The creme de la chems are super small . I'm pretty embarrassed to post them . I'd be lucky to get an ounce out of each. We have some clear , some cloudy trichomes at this point on a few and others have Amber and cloudy. I can't harvest in stages this time around . I've only been feeding water for the last week . Flawless finish on Saturday then I'll flush Sunday
pic331.jpg
pic242.jpg
pic422.jpg
pic613.jpg
pic514.jpg
pic78.jpg
pic86.jpg

Shitty online friend I know. Can't believe I didn't even know of this journals existence. I'm hear brotha. Better late than never I guess. I'm with penny. An ounce of good meds per plant is cool in my books. Looks like some nice chunky big budzzz as usual even though short in stature. New plants looking nice. Bet those ones explode on you. Then you'll be trying to find room for them all.

Shitty online friend I know. Can't believe I didn't even know of this journals existence. I'm hear brotha. Better late than never I guess. I'm with penny. An ounce of good meds per plant is cool in my books. Looks like some nice chunky big budzzz as usual even though short in stature. New plants looking nice. Bet those ones explode on you. Then you'll be trying to find room for them all.
Thanks!
I'll make up for it on this next grow . No training at all equals big n tall lol .
If I get 6 I'll be happy

I went to go check on my tiny sprouts in the tent with my tridents and noticed I had 2 sprouts in one pot lol
I transplanted to a new pot .

Also here's the progress so far .
These girls are the fastest growing autos that I've seen so far .
Should be a good grow show this time around .
pic155.jpg

Some of those in the back and on the left are big as photoperiod plants. These are gonna be beasts. Hope you have another tent in your tent city free.

Back
Top Bottom