Bigbudzzz420's Mephisto Genetics Supernatural OG Auto Fems

got it !!
so i noticed my new promix hp is different from the last stuff i used . i was using promix hp mycohorrizae high porosity, my new stuff is promix hp cc mycohorrizea peat/coir . i didnt mean to buy that , im not even sure what the difference is between the 2 . ill have to look around and do research.
anyways , transplants into 5 gallons and watered with 10 grams of speedyveg organics between the 5 . clones look like they are trying to c9me back .
420-magazine-mobile269457185.jpg

420-magazine-mobile275831050.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1861960703.jpg

420-magazine-mobile37111645.jpg

I'm taking a 4x4 piece of ply and putting 1x2 around the sides. Then I'm putting down some 3/4 inch strips in the bottom spaced out. Then I'm painting that sucker with flex seal and putting some of the flex shot in the corners. I took a piece of wood and painted it with that stuff then put it in a bucket of water for a week actually forgot but no penetration of the water through the flex seal. Right now probably gonna slope it back to front so I can vac up the water easy but may drill a hole and let it leak into a container and pump it out to my garden. That's where it ends anyway.

I'm taking a 4x4 piece of ply and putting 1x2 around the sides. Then I'm putting down some 3/4 inch strips in the bottom spaced out. Then I'm painting that sucker with flex seal and putting some of the flex shot in the corners. I took a piece of wood and painted it with that stuff then put it in a bucket of water for a week actually forgot but no penetration of the water through the flex seal. Right now probably gonna slope it back to front so I can vac up the water easy but may drill a hole and let it leak into a container and pump it out to my garden. That's where it ends anyway.
i like the idea. im looking to have it flat that way i can still use the drip plates. i need some sort of transparent material to hold up the weight of 5 heavy wet pots lol. i think the fence would be a good idea as well . the only problem is the support legs, what should i use ? how can it be fastened and secure ? do i only need 5 , 1 at each corner and 1 in the middle ? these are the questions i keep asking myself . ill give it a few days to ferment.
ill have to look into flex seal as well .

Can't wait to see you trellis. Gotta do a vid. I want to try but don't know enough yet. It makes me nervous to not be able to move the plants.
i will upload a video when the trellis is up . check out growboss on youtube , he has a couple good trellis videos you can learn from .
it is scary to think about how you cant move your plants once theyre in but youll get over it eventually. thats why im trying to build an elevated garden so i can empty the drip plates easier , it be easier on the back when watering and ect

i will upload a video when the trellis is up . check out growboss on youtube , he has a couple good trellis videos you can learn from .
it is scary to think about how you cant move your plants once theyre in but youll get over it eventually. thats why im trying to build an elevated garden so i can empty the drip plates easier , it be easier on the back when watering and ect

I just have to watch that dude on mute .. Give the platform a little slope toward the door just use a wet vac. I do.

hahah !!
growboss is a little on the obnoxious side.
i dont have a wet vac unfortunately.
i need to do this as cheap as possible. i still need to get a light , fan, filter , ducting .
i just ordered more nutes as well , cost me 200 bucks .
i bought the conplete line of advanced nutrients again since ive had zero problems.

Back
Top Bottom