Bigirishdoode Does Hempy Bag Seed - 2 Liter CFL Fox Farm - Small Closet

So is this going to end so I dont have to follow 2 damned journals over here too!!?
ahem....sorry, I just have so much freakin reading to do, I'm gettin frazzled lol....
But seriously bud, great job you've done, its a pleasure to read your journals...
Now end it!!:Namaste:

TP = Trailer Park!!!
ahhhh ok, dont live in a trailor park, far from it, me,5 miles away is my closest neighbor

So is this going to end so I dont have to follow 2 damned journals over here too!!?
ahem....sorry, I just have so much freakin reading to do, I'm gettin frazzled lol....
But seriously bud, great job you've done, its a pleasure to read your journals...
Now end it!!:Namaste:
i hear ya brother its been tough keeping up with both of them ans all the others im subbed to, dont worry this one is nearly over, one more plant and its done then i can focus on my new genetics and breeding program
im glad your back you have been missed:circle-of-love::thumb:

DSCI0482.JPG
DSCI0483.JPG
DSCI0531.JPG
DSCI0487.JPG
DSCI04911.JPG
DSCI0530.JPG
DSCI05351.JPG
DSCI0536.JPG
DSCI04881.JPG

I was refering to these ladies!!!

LOL

:peacetwo:

gotcha lol now go wish spiffy a astonr420 style happy bday, lets blast her with love today shes feeling a bit down with the seeds not working out and keeps saying how old she is, shes not! not even 36 yet!!:high-five::thumb:
pssst (shes hot too)lol dont tell her i said that:high-five:
you got to stop telling people it is my birthday lol I am just glad this day only comes once a year.....BID you have made this the best birthday ever

you got to stop telling people it is my birthday lol I am just glad this day only comes once a year.....BID you have made this the best birthday ever

HEY EVERYBODY!!! WE JUST HELPED BID GET SOME BOOTY!!!
:party:

Awesome cola! I take back everything I have ever said about my Trailer Trash inlaws. You have set the bar with that plant. 44 oz cup to boot.:goodjob:

im so glad you had a good day sweetie, :love::circle-of-love::love::adore::high-five::peace:

HEY EVERYBODY!!! WE JUST HELPED BID GET SOME BOOTY!!!
:party:

all im gonna say in response to that is "hehehehe *wink,wink* i'll never tell"

Awesome cola! I take back everything I have ever said about my Trailer Trash inlaws. You have set the bar with that plant. 44 oz cup to boot.:goodjob:
im just blown away by this bud/plant, its size/smell/dank/trich's/stickyness etc. are off the chart for this strain! and the fact that it was in a 44oz soda cup....wtf? i barely even paid any attention to it,half the time it was neglected and dried out! i would pour random leftover nutes with all ranges of ph in it, and it gave me one of the best buds i have ever grown!!
bar raised for TT and me for sure!!:high-five::thumb:

Classic!!!!! Now thats what im talking about....look at that cola, very nice, id give you a hug, thats the nugs i strive for.....so fun to pick at that never seems to end:Namaste::thumb:
:thanks:KB its a treasure for sure, i think im gonna put it in the nug of the month contest just so i can share its story with a few more ppl:high-five:
im gonna have a hard time even breaking off a piece when the time comes!

hey buddy i just wanna say i love the small grow pots and huge buds.....gives me hope for my current grow.....got five plants 4 indicas other a Jack H. (sativa?) anyways they are all in party cups and doing really well, was gonna repot in one gal and flip switch after seeing your huge buds in smaller containers i think i may have a chance:Namaste:

and yes i can imagine how hard it will be to pick at that bud...tear tear:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom