Birdie's Return To Life

Hello Birdie, I'm glad to see you well and growing. I personally cannot do what you do and it cheers me up when others are having fun, and success.
Long time no see, I've heard you got some problems, hopefully all is well and peaceful now in your world. I was not able to contribute as I was low on funds myself, only to get better paid word lately. I will try to be more active here on forums and as I've moved (you too right?) I might be able to get something going outdoors this year as I got one Ak-48 seed lying around. I wish you all great, look into the bright side of the life, cherish it, as it is the only way to stay sane at this time, at least for me. You got my support here girl, I will be watching more often. Happy gardening!

Hello Birdie, I'm glad to see you well and growing. I personally cannot do what you do and it cheers me up when others are having fun, and success.
Long time no see, I've heard you got some problems, hopefully all is well and peaceful now in your world. I was not able to contribute as I was low on funds myself, only to get better paid word lately. I will try to be more active here on forums and as I've moved (you too right?) I might be able to get something going outdoors this year as I got one Ak-48 seed lying around. I wish you all great, look into the bright side of the life, cherish it, as it is the only way to stay sane at this time, at least for me. You got my support here girl, I will be watching more often. Happy gardening!
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Hi Tom :hug:
How wonderful to hear from you :hug:
Guys, remember Tomula?
He is a good guy with excellent DIY THREADS.
I'm going to send you a PM.

Thank you MoBu... Glad your short term allowed you to find your way back to the party :)
Oh I've been watching :ciao: but your party moves so fast :theband: this thread acts like it's on meth :drool: can't stay still :slide: went to comment and there was 6 more pages when I was done :rofl::rofl: but hey you're obviously very loved so that's a good thing :circle-of-love:

It took me ages to do that because the internets being slow lol. Then I read your comment above and thought it was about me lol. That's when I got suspicious! Then panic set in as I rushed around to try and remove it as fast as I could lol. It's been one of those days. Thanks MochaBud lol

Oh I've been watching :ciao: but your party moves so fast :theband: this thread acts like it's on meth :drool: can't stay still :slide: went to comment and there was 6 more pages when I was done :rofl::rofl: but hey you're obviously very loved so that's a good thing :circle-of-love:
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:arent the 420family awesome? :hug:
Birdie. I'm so sorry!
.:hmmmm:..oh no... You killed Northern Light?! :eek:o_O:eek:
It took me ages to do that because the internets being slow lol. Then I read your comment above and thought it was about me lol. That's when I got suspicious! Then panic set in as I rushed around to try and remove it as fast as I could lol. It's been one of those days. Thanks MochaBud lol
And now I am having a serious blonde moment..... o_O:rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O

Back
Top Bottom