Northwards Outside Super Sipper 2023 Grow

Update on my big girl. Hope everybody’s been fine in cannabis country!
She is doing the same drinking around 2 gallons a day Supposed to get hot here for three days in the 90s. Besides that it’s been comfortable in northern Wisconsin. This morning I got down to 48.
Finally getting something going to the veg out closet here. Party room is holding their own.
Getting a new kitten tomorrow driving down to Indiana 6 1/2 hours each way of course through Chicago both ways. let the good times roll!
Stay lifted friends!!! And thanks for stopping and looking!
:hookah: :thanks: :420:

IMG_2178.jpeg

IMG_2181.jpeg

IMG_2176.jpeg

IMG_2177.jpeg

Update on my big girl. Hope everybody’s been fine in cannabis country!
She is doing the same drinking around 2 gallons a day Supposed to get hot here for three days in the 90s. Besides that it’s been comfortable in northern Wisconsin. This morning I got down to 48.
Finally getting something going to the veg out closet here. Party room is holding their own.
Getting a new kitten tomorrow driving down to Indiana 6 1/2 hours each way of course through Chicago both ways. let the good times roll!
Stay lifted friends!!! And thanks for stopping and looking!
:hookah: :thanks: :420:

IMG_2178.jpeg

IMG_2181.jpeg

IMG_2176.jpeg

IMG_2177.jpeg
Plants look good and that lawn mower body is kicking ass. I wish I had something I could move my plants around with.

Fabulous Friday farmers!
We made it back from Indiana with the new kitten! Didn’t have much slow down at all either made it there and back in record time.
Big girl is looking fine. I cleaned her up before the picture.
Here’s a couple pics of the extra plants that are not getting a whole bunch of light
Looks like they might finish all right ? We will see
Happy Labor Day weekend, everyone! Thanks for stopping and looking! ☮️ :hookah: :thanks: :green_heart: :420:

IMG_2187.jpeg

IMG_2186.jpeg

IMG_2184.jpeg

IMG_2182.jpeg

Looking beautiful bro, and if I'm honest them plants look like they in some cult or something 😂 their female so witches plotting in the woods!! Nice kitty 🐈 may look shy now but will be running things in a week's time 😂 enjoy 👌

Looking beautiful bro, and if I'm honest them plants look like they in some cult or something 😂 their female so witches plotting in the woods!! Nice kitty 🐈 may look shy now but will be running things in a week's time 😂 enjoy 👌
Thanks Greenvein!
We are hoping that her sister and her get along soon.
Work work work
Finally ready for sip containers for a few plants 🌱. Now let them grow into it! I ran out of soil had to stop at 2 transplants
The party room has been in flower for 4 weeks so far.
OK my plant chores are done. Time to chillax!
:hookah: :thanks: :420::Namaste:

IMG_2188.jpeg

IMG_2189.jpeg

IMG_2191.jpeg

IMG_2192.jpeg

IMG_2193.jpeg

Thanks Greenvein!
We are hoping that her sister and her get along soon.
Work work work
Finally ready for sip containers for a few plants 🌱. Now let them grow into it! I ran out of soil had to stop at 2 transplants
The party room has been in flower for 4 weeks so far.
OK my plant chores are done. Time to chillax!
:hookah: :thanks: :420::Namaste:

IMG_2188.jpeg

IMG_2189.jpeg

IMG_2191.jpeg

IMG_2192.jpeg

IMG_2193.jpeg
Looking 👀 awesome 🤩 bro, nice work 👍👏. CL🍀

Another wonderful, weedy Wednesday!
Finally got my veg out closet going full steam.
The big girl outside is stacking her buds pretty well! Get some pictures after the rain. Have to watch your step around here. I live next to a river and a couple snakes around here. Looks like he just had a frog 🐸 to eat.
:hookah: :thanks: :420: :green_heart:

IMG_2200.jpeg

IMG_2197.jpeg

IMG_2195.jpeg

Update on my big girl
She’s doing about the same. Getting cooler around here in the 60s for the next couple weeks looks like.
Went and saw my godmother yesterday. She is 92 and not doing well. i’m glad I saw her when I did. Sounds like she is worse but comfortable.Remember to tell the ones you love you love them.
On a better note, my veg out closet is improving every day! And it’s football season!
That Colorado and Nebraska game should be a fun watch! Go coach Prime!

IMG_2212.jpeg

IMG_2213.jpeg

IMG_2214.jpeg

Thanks for the kind words!
My aunt passed away last night so glad it didn’t take longer. Uncle Tiny must have missed her enough to send for her.
Take care everyone

IMG_2215.jpeg
Sorry for your loss .
On a positive note your grow looks good 👍

Sorry for your loss .
On a positive note your grow looks good 👍
Thanks!
Sorry for your loss but your grow looks great 👍. CL🍀
Thanks!
The big girl outside is starting to stack her buds! I never grew a plant this big, I am super stoked! The plant 🌱 buds don’t smell to the touch yet
In the party room the buds smell like diesel and mango also sooo sticky ! It’s hard not to touch them when I go in there
Life is short! Make it sweet and sticky! :hookah: :thanks: :420::green_heart:

IMG_2216.jpeg

IMG_2218.jpeg

IMG_2219.jpeg

Very nice Northward!

I cropped this pic for use as the new wallpaper on my pc! :thanks: (Is that okay?)

IMG_2218.jpeg

Of course, that’s OK I freaking love it!
I just got an email that I’m gonna be doing a comparitive grow with Canuk Seeds! Lambs bread a 25 pack!
Let the good times roll!
Canuk, heh. Good for you and for us! :Rasta:

Finally a update on my big girl.
It’s a cool, 44° this morning. For the next 10 days it’s supposed to be in the 70s so today should be the coolest morning for a while.The cooler days seem to slow her fluid intake abit
The two big girls in the party room have two weeks left before the chop chop.
Have a terrific Tuesday!
And of course, thanks for stopping and looking👀🌱☮️ :hookah: :420::thanks:

IMG_2245.jpeg

IMG_2247.jpeg

IMG_2246.jpeg

IMG_2244.jpeg

Finally a update on my big girl.
It’s a cool, 44° this morning. For the next 10 days it’s supposed to be in the 70s so today should be the coolest morning for a while.The cooler days seem to slow her fluid intake abit
The two big girls in the party room have two weeks left before the chop chop.
Have a terrific Tuesday!
And of course, thanks for stopping and looking👀🌱☮️ :hookah: :420::thanks:

IMG_2245.jpeg

IMG_2247.jpeg

IMG_2246.jpeg

IMG_2244.jpeg
I love the pink color on your bud leaves. A little yellowing on the fans but for this time of year I do not find that odd. You have some nice-looking plants Northward. :thumb: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom