Northwards Outside Super Sipper 2023 Grow

Outstanding job with indoors + outdoors.👍 I see many hours of trim jail in your future. lol Hope you have some help trimming all the bud yer gonna have. CL🍀. :thumb: :bravo::welldone::cheer:
Thanks!!! I know I have plenty of help to smoke it!
Check out the super sipper , transport vehicle brand new off the production line! I have a mosquito squad coming tomorrow. Have to push it in the opening in back out of sight for a day.

IMG_2141.jpeg

Check out the super sipper , transport vehicle brand new off the production line! I have a mosquito squad coming tomorrow. Have to push it in the opening in back out of sight for a day.

IMG_2141.jpeg
I love the lawn mower body reuse everything. :thumb: 🍋

IMG_2141.jpeg
You go, Mr. Haney! :laugh:

Just please don't crash with that gorgeous plant!

IMG_2141.jpeg
Hey if it works I say hell yeah, I used a folding shopping cart to move mine last year. It was great for chasing the sunlight around my yard. CL🍀

Good morning, cannabis connoisseur‘s.
Update on big girl. A little wet from last night. Heavy rain, but still looking beautiful!
Give her a gallon and a half of water and overdrive.
In the party room the one plant looks a little sad. Do you think the other plants photo sympathize with the sad one?
Lol
I hope you have a day you deserve!

IMG_2146.jpeg

IMG_2147.jpeg

Update on big girl. She’s still drinking just under 2 gallons a day. Enjoying the 88° and sunny here today!
I’m going to make this area with my extra plants more open next year. Not sure if they’re gonna get enough sun to finish properly there? I guess will wait and see.
Thanks for stopping and looking
Have a super Sunday!
:hookah::thanks::420::green_heart:

IMG_2154.jpeg

IMG_2152.jpeg

IMG_2153.jpeg

Update on big girl. She’s still drinking just under 2 gallons a day. Enjoying the 88° and sunny here today!
I’m going to make this area with my extra plants more open next year. Not sure if they’re gonna get enough sun to finish properly there? I guess will wait and see.
Thanks for stopping and looking
Have a super Sunday!
:hookah::thanks::420::green_heart:

IMG_2154.jpeg

IMG_2152.jpeg

IMG_2153.jpeg
The girls are looking 👀 awesome bro. Very nice 👍 CL🍀. :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wonderful weedy Wednesday!
Hope all is going well and staying lifted!
Super sipper is still drinking a couple gallons a day! Nice weather around here today 85 now
Two gals in the party room are having a blast! The other one not so much.
Be happy or fake it and thanks for stopping by and looking👀
:hookah: :thanks: :420: :green_heart:

IMG_2165.jpeg

IMG_2167.jpeg

IMG_2168.jpeg

The unhappy indoor girl looks a little hungry to me.

That outdoor beast is, well, beastly!:Rasta:

I'm in love with the lawn mower transport. Do you have to pull the yellow handle back to move it? :)

The unhappy indoor girl looks a little hungry to me.

That outdoor beast is, well, beastly!:Rasta:

I'm in love with the lawn mower transport. Do you have to pull the yellow handle back to move it? :)
I m going to try and give her a little more attention. It’s been hard to stay focused lately.
No power for the super super transport vehicle yet! Just plain old man pulling force!
I’ll have to move it tomorrow. My mom’s coming for lunch. She has a big garden at her house. She just loves plants. I would love to show her my garden! When I was young, I had so much weed that she found that she just left it on my nightstand After a while. Lol.

I m going to try and give her a little more attention. It’s been hard to stay focused lately.
No power for the super super transport vehicle yet! Just plain old man pulling force!
I’ll have to move it tomorrow. My mom’s coming for lunch. She has a big garden at her house. She just loves plants. I would love to show her my garden! When I was young, I had so much weed that she found that she just left it on my nightstand After a while. Lol.
You don't think mom would appreciate your plant? She might ask you when it's gonna' be done! :laugh:

Often we don't know out parents as much as we think we do.

You don't think mom would appreciate your plant? She might ask you when it's gonna' be done! :laugh:

Often we don't know out parents as much as we think we do.
She would appreciate it but until it’s legal here, I’m not going to show her. But after Wisconsin Republicans get their heads out of their ass then I can’t wait to show off what I can grow! She knows I use it and how out helped me kick alcohol

She would appreciate it but until it’s legal here, I’m not going to show her. But after Wisconsin Republicans get their heads out of their ass then I can’t wait to show off what I can grow! She knows I use it and how out helped me kick alcohol
My mom loves the pain balm I make from weed. But it's hard for her to get around and she's never seen my plants. I know she would like them though because they help with her pain!

My mom loves the pain balm I make from weed. But it's hard for her to get around and she's never seen my plants. I know she would like them though because they help with her pain!
My Mom loves my plants and she really enjoys getting baked in the morning with her son. She also loves my @MagicStone. CL🍀

If my mother was still around, she would smoke.
I’m sorry for your loss Keith, I lost my Old Man a while ago but I still think of 🤔 him. I’m the baby of the family and I’m really close with my Mother. I don’t know what I’ll do without her she’s the only family I have. I don’t talk to my Sisters because they both are too busy to care or even call my Mother. I have an Aunt but she’s got 5 kids and busy with her family. CL🍀. :thumb: :circle-of-love:

That sucks sorry to hear. My dad has been gone a long time. He used to smoke cigs one after another.I wish he would have tried it with me before he left. He called joints left handed cigs .Damn still miss him like it was yesterday! My mom never even tried a cigarette.
I got high once with my Father, said he wanted to know what I see in that 💩. He would get up drinking beer before his coffee smoking Pall Mall non filters. But he tried it and started eating everything in the house and went to bed @ 5:00 pm. Next day he said to me that it’s okay but not for him. He’s gonna stick to the booze. Cigarettes and Alcohol are what killed him. Wish he would have stopped. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom