Northwards Outside Super Sipper 2023 Grow

Wonderful weedy Wednesday!
Took the girls out for a watering and feed this morning. Didn’t look like any seeds were growing in any of the buds.The small weird plant is going outside. Hasn’t done much since it’s been in the party room.
I don’t think the veg closet can get any tighter in there. Don’t want to put another one in the party room if I’m gonna have those girls throw seeds at me in there. Going to wait and see. :hookah: :420: :thanks: :green_heart: :Namaste:

IMG_2104.jpeg

IMG_2105.jpeg

IMG_2106.jpeg

For fun today I took some cuttings. Hopefully there ain’t too much carnage and I can get a couple of them to take.
Let the good times roll!

IMG_2107.jpeg
Also update on the big girl outside. She’s doing fine ,drinking probably around a gallon and a half now a day. Also sprayed her down lightly a couple evenings ago with neem. Thanks for stopping bye!

IMG_2109.jpeg

Wonderful weedy Wednesday!
Took the girls out for a watering and feed this morning. Didn’t look like any seeds were growing in any of the buds.The small weird plant is going outside. Hasn’t done much since it’s been in the party room.
I don’t think the veg closet can get any tighter in there. Don’t want to put another one in the party room if I’m gonna have those girls throw seeds at me in there. Going to wait and see. :hookah: :420: :thanks: :green_heart: :Namaste:

IMG_2104.jpeg

IMG_2105.jpeg

IMG_2106.jpeg
Very nice garden. :thumb: 🍋

Morning it’s a sad 😢 one here.
Just lost the biggest gal in the party room. Was pushing seeds this morning. Pulling on my heartstrings this morning.I’ll be fine.
Most likely going to end up, killing everything to start over. I’ll be surprised if I don’t see seeds come up on the one furthest along. Her buds are quite fat and juicy now eight weeks for her is on 8/19. Oh the agony

IMG_2112.jpeg

Morning it’s a sad 😢 one here.
Just lost the biggest gal in the party room. Was pushing seeds this morning. Pulling on my heartstrings this morning.I’ll be fine.
Most likely going to end up, killing everything to start over. I’ll be surprised if I don’t see seeds come up on the one furthest along. Her buds are quite fat and juicy now eight weeks for her is on 8/19. Oh the agony

IMG_2112.jpeg
That sucks, sorry to hear Northward.
I have to always check the plants underneath around week 3 and 4 in flower.
I've have seeded a lot of crops before. Still find some sacs every once in awhile but take them off before pollination.
Cheers

That sucks, sorry to hear Northward.
I have to always check the plants underneath around week 3 and 4 in flower.
I've have seeded a lot of crops before. Still find some sacs every once in awhile but take them off before pollination.
Cheers
Thanks for stopping bye!
OK now everything is done in the party room.
I may have killed some clones too! It’s mayhem around here but not complete catastrophe
Party room is gonna get one heck of a cleaning after some venting of anxiety!

IMG_2116.jpeg

IMG_2113.jpeg

Thanks for stopping bye!
I may have killed some clones too! It’s mayhem around here but not complete catastrophe

IMG_2116.jpeg

IMG_2113.jpeg
Looking frosty ☃️ how’s it smell? CL🍀. :thumb: :popcorn:

Thanks for stopping bye!

IMG_2116.jpeg

IMG_2113.jpeg
Nice plants man 👍👍
I got my first Yeti cup the other day and damn they are good 😁
Happy safe growing 👍

Thanks! Stay hydrated for sure! I love the one with the straw and fits in car. I made a switch to 💦 water when ever possible. And try to have it next to me all the time.
Peace
I thought for sure you would have forgotten the Yeti sticker was on the pipe and you would be thinking WTF is he on about 🤣🤣🤣
You're going to be manicuring buds for months 😳 you will get RSI ( repetitive stress syndrome) good luck and happy growing 👍

Update on big girl outside finally!
I have our grandkid here so it’s been busy
She’s doing great drinking close to 2 gallons a day. It’s beautiful and 78° today here.
Got the party room going again! They are either white fire, or Bruce Banner lol
They didn’t get marked?wth
Also started some clones in the sprayer bucket . And dropped a couple beans.
Take er easy! Thanks for stopping and looking!

:hookah: :420: :thanks: :green_heart:

IMG_2121.jpeg

IMG_2119.jpeg

IMG_2118.jpeg

Good morning, all! Going to be beautiful and 77 here today. It rained all day yesterday. Giving the bottom foot a drink of water this morning. Also 2 gallons with overdrive in the reservoir .The clones I had going sadly didn’t work out! Sheesh. But I did have some beans 🫘 sprout.
In the party room, one doesn’t seem to be enjoying herself very much!
Thanks for stopping and looking!
The farmers footsteps is the best fertilizer!
Let the good Times roll!

:hookah::thanks::420::green_heart:

IMG_2138.jpeg

IMG_2137.jpeg

Good morning, all! Going to be beautiful and 77 here today. It rained all day yesterday. Giving the bottom foot a drink of water this morning. Also 2 gallons with overdrive in the reservoir .The clones I had going sadly didn’t work out! Sheesh. But I did have some beans 🫘 sprout.
In the party room, one doesn’t seem to be enjoying herself very much!
Thanks for stopping and looking!
The farmers footsteps is the best fertilizer!
Let the good Times roll!

:hookah::thanks::420::green_heart:

IMG_2138.jpeg

IMG_2137.jpeg
Outstanding job with indoors + outdoors.👍 I see many hours of trim jail in your future. lol Hope you have some help trimming all the bud yer gonna have. CL🍀. :thumb: :bravo::welldone::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom