Northwards Outside Super Sipper 2023 Grow

oooh that veg closet is looking tasty, so much potential! I love a good veg closet... I need to go back and look up what you are using to make your reservoirs for these 3-gal SIPs, and I've forgotten what varieties you're growing, so I'll look for them then. I have a few 3-gal buckets myself and access to many more... for me, it's not been easy to come up with a transplant system for SIPs, I mean, specifically, the type allowing for the veg tent/ flower tent setup, but you might have nailed it. I've been going from 4-node seedling straight into 10-gal SIP. It's not been a problem but with two 5x5 flower tents, if I had a veg closet to feed them, well, then I'd really be cranking out the bud.

"Let's SIP all the buckets!!! Mwah ahh aahhh!!" You definitely look to be trending in the right direction, North! :goodjob::thumb: lol.
Hey RD Thanks for the kind words!
I be nowhere without the help from you and a lot of others on here! Without sips I would be still be on the struggle bus for sure!!! :thanks:
The 2 gallon sip was an unplanned job but I couldn’t believe how great it worked!!!
The Rez is from bottom of a container
I usually go from seedling cup to 5 gallon Sip
For variety now in flower is White fire and Bruce Banner
Hope your health is trending in the right direction!!!
SIP all the buckets!!!

IMG_2062.jpeg

The girls are getting light dosage of 1-5-4 right now. Now I wonder when I should maybe switch to something without nitrogen ? When does flowering start outside Chicago?
The plant has known it's time to flower since nights have been getting longer so it's already happening at the solstice. You'll notice a bunching up at the cola tips that turn into pistils. That's when it really looks like they're in flower. Any day now you'll notice that.

I'm in Canada and 200 miles north of the border. For me July 25th is the day all topping needs to be finished and Aug 7th is what I refer to as the 1st day of flower.

I came up with Aug 7th because if you count backwards from chop day, depending if its an 8 or 9 or 10 week flower period, it keeps coming to Aug 7th.

My buddies on Vancouver Island that live below the 49th parallel start flower and finish flower about a week after me.

I just looked it up and Aug 7th is the first day under 15 hours. 14'59" to be exact.

I suppose that may signify an important threshold.

The plant has known it's time to flower since nights have been getting longer so it's already happening at the solstice. You'll notice a bunching up at the cola tips that turn into pistils. That's when it really looks like they're in flower. Any day now you'll notice that.
Good morning! Let the good times roll!
I'm in Canada and 200 miles north of the border. For me July 25th is the day all topping needs to be finished and Aug 7th is what I refer to as the 1st day of flower.

I came up with Aug 7th because if you count backwards from chop day, depending if its an 8 or 9 or 10 week flower period, it keeps coming to Aug 7th.

My buddies on Vancouver Island that live below the 49th parallel start flower and finish flower about a week after me.

I just looked it up and Aug 7th is the first day under 15 hours. 14'59" to be exact.

I suppose that may signify an important threshold.
Thanks for the info ! I can’t wait for her to stretch to the sky!
I thought the big girl was a Bruce Banner in the back I turned it around and saw it was a White 🔥 ! Keeping things straight around here with names has been crappy at best.
Time for a motivated Monday! Let’s go!

IMG_2063.jpeg

You definitely have a lot going on @Northward

Looking good, you are going to be busy at harvest time.

Grow well my friend,
Tok..
Thanks!I’m gonna try and take a large quantity of it. After proper curing I want to make some dry sift hash. Press and roll it into something wonderful! I also have plenty of family who indulge
Nice to hear from you friend!
Ward

Thanks!I’m gonna try and take a large quantity of it. After proper curing I want to make some dry sift hash. Press and roll it into something wonderful! I also have plenty of family who indulge
Nice to hear from you friend!
Ward
Can I ask how one makes dry shift hash? :yummy: I have a lot of weed I grew last year all in mason jars and I want to do something with it.

Can I ask how one makes dry shift hash? :yummy: I have a lot of weed I grew last year all in mason jars and I want to do something with it.
Do you have hash bags? The last bag, smallest one.
Buy some dry ice and put into the bag with smaller buds/trim. Sit for 15 mins, shake the shit out of it on a clean table top. Grab your credit card, scrap and collect like Scarface..lol

Do you have hash bags? The last bag, smallest one.
Buy some dry ice and put into the bag with smaller buds/trim. Sit for 15 mins, shake the shit out of it on a clean table top. Grab your credit card, scrap and collect like Scarface..lol
Thank You GG :thanks:

Update on big girl. She still has bugs, but not on every leaf. Going to give her a spray down with neem in a couple of nights.Hopefully no more after that don’t want to spray and get mold! She drank at least a gallon from the rez yesterday! Just well water yesterday so today she got leftovers from basement grow.

IMG_2072.jpeg

IMG_2070.jpeg

IMG_2069.jpeg

Update on big girl. She still has bugs, but not on every leaf. Going to give her a spray down with neem in a couple of nights.Hopefully no more after that don’t want to spray and get mold! She drank at least a gallon from the rez yesterday! Just well water yesterday so today she got leftovers from basement grow.

IMG_2072.jpeg

IMG_2070.jpeg

IMG_2069.jpeg
The neem will help from getting mold I believe.

Back
Top Bottom