Northwards Outside Super Sipper 2023 Grow

Veg closet is going great! I can see I might have to put some in flower a little earlier than I like. But I love having too many more! I have a few days yet
The upper right 2 gallon sip is just something as a experiment might transplant before flower. Not sure 🤔 I wish I would have put a date on the sip when I put that one in.
But I see it’s not there.

IMG_1988.jpeg

Veg closet is going great! I can see I might have to put some in flower a little earlier than I like. But I love having too many more! I have a few days yet
The upper right 2 gallon sip is just something as a experiment might transplant before flower. Not sure 🤔 I wish I would have put a date on the sip when I put that one in.
But I see it’s not there.

IMG_1988.jpeg
My wife is a retired mechanical engineer.
She manages to try and keep me organized.
For myself I TRY to date AND the strain on buckets 🪣! Been a big help for me.
She bought me a reminder board I use it for dates mostly because of number of plants

IMG_1991.jpeg

IMG_1992.jpeg

Me and my wife Jean had fun celebrating yesterday! Listen to a couple bands and got some food. Hope you enjoyed your day too.
The dipstick showed it was down a little more on the outside super sipper.Warm morning 72 and humid supposed to rain later here.
Airing out some flowers and more trimming. Work work work

IMG_1998.jpeg

IMG_1997.jpeg

Me and my wife Jean had fun celebrating yesterday! Listen to a couple bands and got some food. Hope you enjoyed your day too.
The dipstick showed it was down a little more on the outside super sipper.Warm morning 72 and humid supposed to rain later here.

IMG_1998.jpeg

IMG_1997.jpeg
Just incredible, great work my friend :drool: :welldone:
Hope everything is going well.
Take care. :passitleft:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

IMG_1998.jpeg

IMG_1997.jpeg
Keep on rocking it bro everything is looking great 👍. Interesting n entertaining journal btw. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Some rain came through last night. 62 here now
I did top water the sides to the sip yesterday. A couple of quarts. Going to have to move the super sipper for a week. The grandkid is coming tomorrow, luckily I have a spot down the path by the river. The opening seems to get enough sunlight.
The veg out closest is getting crowded . A couple of the sips in back have been in their containers since 6-24 topped yesterday.
The party room is going to have some challenges when a few more go in there.
Another week or so I will put more into flower.
I’m thinking it’s a good day to fish by myself.
Before the grandkid gets here.
Be nice to one and another
Ward :hookah: :420::thanks:

IMG_2004.jpeg

IMG_2003.jpeg

IMG_2002.jpeg

Yes she sure is!
My wife said it was OK if I just moved it over so we can’t see it out the kitchen window. She’s a saint!
Still getting a lot of light at 4 o’clock.
Sometimes I’ll get a plant tip over I think because they grow so fast. Or it doesn’t have a chance to be by the fan enough. Too many of them maybe??? 😂
Anyways, I rubber band them and cable them to the sides of my bucket. And that holds them until the end. This is what it looks like.
And it worked more than a couple times.
When I came to water 💦 it. The plant was laying down in the pot. Should be fine now
Ward :420: :green_heart:

IMG_2011.jpeg

IMG_2013.jpeg

IMG_2009.jpeg

Yes she sure is!
My wife said it was OK if I just moved it over so we can’t see it out the kitchen window. She’s a saint!
Still getting a lot of light at 4 o’clock.
Sometimes I’ll get a plant tip over I think because they grow so fast. Or it doesn’t have a chance to be by the fan enough. Too many of them maybe??? 😂
Anyways, I rubber band them and cable them to the sides of my bucket. And that holds them until the end. This is what it looks like.
And it worked more than a couple times.
When I came to water 💦 it. The plant was laying down in the pot. Should be fine now
Ward :420: :green_heart:

IMG_2011.jpeg

IMG_2013.jpeg

IMG_2009.jpeg
Have you gave the girl in the first picture a good inspection lately? I’m sure hope I’m wrong but the white spotting looks maybe 🤔 like critters. Fingers crossed 🤞. CL🍀. :thumb: :hookah:

Have you gave the girl in the first picture a good inspection lately? I’m sure hope I’m wrong but the white spotting looks maybe 🤔 like critters. Fingers crossed 🤞. CL🍀. :thumb: :hookah:
I’ll check when they wake up. I really want to defoliate my girls better on the bottom but I never get around to it for some reason. I have done it in the past and it’s nice when it comes to trimming for sure.
Now if I can get myself to do it is another thing

I’ll check when they wake up. I really want to defoliate my girls better on the bottom but I never get around to it for some reason. I have done it in the past and it’s nice when it comes to trimming for sure.
I have a terrible problem of putting things off. I think it’s part of my F.T.W. attitude when I was younger. I even have it tattooed on my shoulder. It’s a for shit habit to have. Smh CL🍀

Everything looks fine. The plant that fell over seems to be enjoying the party again
After looking at the veg closet, it was too full to me. So I put a couple in the party room. Let the other ones get bigger before I put them in the 🎈 party room. And one of the plants look funky here we’ll see what happens
The outside super sipper was down a bit more
It’s cooler here this fine morning 55

IMG_2016.jpeg

Everything looks fine. The plant that fell over seems to be enjoying the party again
After looking at the veg closet, it was too full to me. So I put a couple in the party room. Let the other ones get bigger before I put them in the 🎈 party room. And one of the plants look funky here we’ll see what happens
The outside super sipper was down a bit more
It’s cooler here this fine morning 55

IMG_2016.jpeg
I’m happy you don’t have any pests, I grew outdoors last year and was attacked by every kind of pests there are in the Chicago area. I remember the white spots were one of the first signs but don’t recall what they looked like. CL🍀. :thumb: :morenutes:

I’m happy you don’t have any pests, I grew outdoors last year and was attacked by every kind of pests there are in the Chicago area. I remember the white spots were one of the first signs but don’t recall what they looked like. CL🍀. :thumb: :morenutes:
My first summer here I brought a plant in from the outside thought it would be a good idea. Never checked it for bugs.
Effing bugs everywhere! I had to shutdown both rooms down and it broke my spirit for a spell. I try not to wear shoes from outside to my grow rooms downstairs. And buckets and stuff wiped down after being outside

She is lovin her summer ☀️ sun!
The super sip should only have a gallon or more left in it. Started with a total around 3 gallons max .It went down quite a bit more today . I’m just going add little over a gallon when dry next time
I put the mutant and funky looking plants in the back corner of the party room. Not much light back there but I think they are just happy being there!
Running out of party room space with a full veg out closet. Let the good times roll!!!
Have a fabulous Friday fellow farmers!
Ward🌱 :hookah: :420: :thanks:

IMG_2020.jpeg

IMG_2018.jpeg

IMG_2021.jpeg

Another nice hair day for the gal!
The water mark on the stick is just under the 2 in mark. Thought it might have been closer to empty today but it’s not . Looks to be happy were it’s at so all is well :Namaste:
I was able to give the visiting son in laws a bunch of flower! Makes me happy !!!
Peace ☮️ and love ❤️
The best fertilizer is a farmer’s footsteps!
Ward:hookah::420::thanks:

IMG_2022.jpeg

Hey been busy with the grandkid at the beach. It was a family reunion for a couple days!
The big girl outside fell down the other day, with some big wind. I’ll prop her up better next time . Gave her a gallon of water yesterday she is drinking it. After it was completely dry.
I have way too many plants inside. Going to have a great croptober outside! So now she has company!
Take care of yourselfs!
Ward :hookah: :420::green_heart:

IMG_2030.jpeg

IMG_2029.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom