Northwards Outside Super Sipper 2023 Grow

Yes glad you made here!

Heck no you’re right on time. I didn’t tag anybody.
Everything is fine here except the smoke from your country. Lol.
The weather says to cancel outside activities here.
I’m going to be stopping by from time to time if you’re okay with that? I wish you Canadians would put out your fires 🔥 cause you’re causing health issues here. They get a lot of wildfires out West but it’s never effected us. CL🍀. :cheesygrinsmiley:

My inside flower room is chugging along.
Had to put some smaller plants in there then I like too. The next ones will be bigger. got more going on in the veg closet now.

IMG_1952.jpeg
How many lights are you running? It looks like my closet. lol You can always use another light right? That’s my thinking 🤔 anyway. CL🍀. :thumb::cheesygrinsmiley:

So sorry.
It's really bad here. Really bad.
Hard to breathe inside let alone in the greenhouse.
I'm supposed to wear a mask with my copd. :rolleyes:
I'd rather chew tinfoil. :rofl:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Really bad here too, they’re saying that being exposed to it is equivalent to smoking 7 cigarettes. So now when I go outside for one I’m getting the benefits of 8. Smh I really should quit. CL🍀

Check on the super sipp yesterday was droppy. Then top water with a gallon of light nutrients it perked right back up! Should be grabbing from res soon!
Finish trimming I have to hang in here to keep the smell out of the house.
I press everything into vape juice mostly unless son-in-laws want flowers.
I’ll smoke joints too maybe 1 every other day.
Or any time I fish!
I just put the Bruce Banner in flower and it’s marked for a change!
Cheers :hookah: Ward

IMG_1956.jpeg

IMG_1957.jpeg
You having any problems with heat from so many lights? CL🍀

How many lights are you running? It looks like my closet. lol You can always use another light right? That’s my thinking 🤔 anyway. CL🍀. :thumb::cheesygrinsmiley:
You having any problems with heat from so many lights? CL🍀
Really bad here too, they’re saying that being exposed to it is equivalent to smoking 7 cigarettes. So now when I go outside for one I’m getting the benefits of 8. Smh I really should quit. CL🍀
I’m going to be stopping by from time to time if you’re okay with that? I wish you Canadians would put out your fires 🔥 cause you’re causing health issues here. They get a lot of wildfires out West but it’s never effected us. CL🍀. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Captain that sounds great. Glad you can make it!
Hope the best for our North American friends up there!
I have seven lights I would like to get 1 to replace 4 of them.
Maybe a sponsor need some one? The space is 4’2” by 11 ft room 9 ft ceiling
vented to outside so running 82 temp and 60 rh now . Thats the hottest.it runs
Thanks for lookin !
Ward

Captain that sounds great. Glad you can make it!
Hope the best for our North American friends up there!
I have seven lights I would like to get 1 to replace 4 of them.
Maybe a sponsor need some one? The space is 4’2” by 11 ft room 9 ft ceiling
vented to outside so running 82 temp and 60 rh now . Thats the hottest.it runs
Thanks for lookin !
Ward
I will start tagging you on giveaways.
Our light sponsors are very generous.

TR.
Thanks that would be great!
I’d love the opportunity to do a journal on here for it forsure!!!
Let the good times roll
Happy 4 th weekend!
Cheers :hookah: :420:
Ward

Morning fellow farmers
No change in the super sip rez looks to be down a little. Maybe another lite water if she droops again around the top.
On the other grows I put the mutant BB and the normal one in the party room!
That should be fun to watch too!
Stay tuned in!
Have a safe and relaxing weekend!🌱🌱🌱

:hookah: :green_heart::Namaste:
Ward

Here’s the veg area ,packed as many SIPS as I could in there. I usually go right to SIP not the black gallon pots. Im waiting for all these to take off.
Watching some golf and just chillaxing today
The super sipper was down from the mark not much though. I won’t fill until it’s dry.:thanks::420::green_heart::hookah:Ward

IMG_1971.jpeg

Here’s the veg area ,packed as many SIPS as I could in there. I usually go right to SIP not the black gallon pots. Im waiting for all these to take off.
The super sipper was down from the mark not much though. I won’t fill until it’s dry.:thanks::420::green_heart::hookah:Ward

IMG_1971.jpeg
I like the 1 lb bags for curing. I like that trays of weed fit into them to transfer your flowers.
Just saying have a super Sunday!

IMG_1972.jpeg

IMG_1971.jpeg
Very healthy looking plants NW.. great job my friend.

Back
Top Bottom