Northwards Outside Super Sipper 2023 Grow

Chop chop time!
Let the good times roll
The outside super sipper was down around 1/2 inch on the dipstick
Beatiful morning 61 here

IMG_1974.jpeg

:tommy: :welldone:soon it will be time to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Yes after curing I squeeze into rosin. Then bake in the Levo to winterize. I like to vape the most.
I have some baking now.
Usually have carts around if not I drive up to the UP Mich great prices there
Then go fishing usually On the Menominee river on the way back
Nice just for the drive really :thanks:

IMG_0013.jpeg

I like your press.
I have been thinking about getting a press for awhile, but I am not ready to drop 500.00 + for one.

Maybe some day.
The rosineer press I have is fine. Forget what I paid maybe 250 ? Maybe more?
But when i touch it even with it off I can feel a touch of feedback so I unplug when done
I like the screw tightener on it never get a blow out though you can see the top plate bending when full press .
So I try to press the same with the same amount in the bags about ten grams

The rosineer press I have is fine. Forget what I paid maybe 250 ? Maybe more?
But when i touch it even with it off I can feel a touch of feedback so I unplug when done
I like the screw tightener on it never get a blow out though you can see the top plate bending when full press .
So I try to press the same with the same amount in the bags about ten grams
Maybe directions on the press says to unplug it when done I never read it. Lol.

Are those a couple of California Lightworks lights I see? How do you like them? I almost bought one a couple times now but wasn't sure, and still aren't sure of the spread they give? Do they give good coverage?
I really don’t think they’re any better than any other light I’ve tried. The California are 200 Watts the others are 100 watts usually one over each plant and I can’t tell the difference
Thanks for following again!
Yes she looks happy in the sunshine!
Thanks for coming aboard!

IMG_1977.jpeg

I really don’t think they’re any better than any other light I’ve tried. The California are 200 Watts the others are 100 watts usually one over each plant and I can’t tell the difference
Thanks for following again!

IMG_1977.jpeg
Another pic the tape measure is bent at 4 ft
My biggest ever! If she doesn’t finish I don’t know how I will recover

IMG_1980.jpeg

That's going to be a monster on yield . she's so pretty too..:high-five:
You might convert my a sipper..lol.. well done my friend
Yes it’s time to come aboard everyone is doing it.
If I can manage it and do fair, there is a chance for everyone to like it.
When I was in clothes pots and the wet dry cycles it wasn’t pretty. Lucky for me this works ,Anyway
My wife’s sister moved down to Sebring Fl we were down there 2 times already in 6 months we brought a trailer down once for them. Back there probably in November
Any how I’m lovin Florida lately!

Yes it’s time to come aboard everyone is doing it.
If I can manage it and do fair, there is a chance for everyone to like it.
When I was in clothes pots and the wet dry cycles it wasn’t pretty. Lucky for me this works ,Anyway
My wife’s sister moved down to Sebring Fl we were down there 2 times already in 6 months we brought a trailer down once for them. Back there probably in November
Any how I’m lovin Florida lately!
What’s not to love 💕? Great weather, fishing, no state income tax and scantily dressed ladies. Lmao 🤣 Damn I miss Florida. CL🍀. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom