Northwards Outside Super Sipper 2023 Grow

Hey been busy with the grandkid at the beach. It was a family reunion for a couple days!
The big girl outside fell down the other day, with some big wind. I’ll prop her up better next time . Gave her a gallon of water yesterday she is drinking it. After it was completely dry.
I have way too many plants inside. Going to have a great croptober outside! So now she has company!
Take care of yourselfs!
Ward :hookah: :420::green_heart:

IMG_2030.jpeg

IMG_2029.jpeg
Looking good Amigo :bravo:
If you put 2 wood steaks in the ground you can use a bungee cord to secure the pots.
Just undue the cord to move them if needed.
I put a cloth over the pots if they are in the sun.
Spraying with the hose to keep moist and cool.
Is that an anaerobic septic tank in the background?
How is the price of propane there?
I lived in Muskoka and did construction for 30 years.
Nothing better than a little property and privacy. :thumb::green_heart:
How was the reunion?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Looking good Amigo :bravo:
If you put 2 wood steaks in the ground you can use a bungee cord to secure the pots.
Just undue the cord to move them if needed.
I put a cloth over the pots if they are in the sun.
Spraying with the hose to keep moist and cool.
Is that an anaerobic septic tank in the background?
How is the price of propane there?
I lived in Muskoka and did construction for 30 years.
Nothing better than a little property and privacy. :thumb::green_heart:
How was the reunion?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Hey Bill thanks for the advice!
Yes my septic tank is that, we are quite private here. The deadend road we live on has river access so we get people who want to use it. But rarely hear traffic.No problems most ask .And the neighbors are 2 acres away through woods.
I don’t think propane is more lately but I havent checked either.
Never been to Muskoka myself. I love construction did it around 30 years too. Roofing than mason labor to Mason but gave it up . My trowel arm was rubbing bone to bone for as long as I could take it.
I have a new shoulder now but no more heavy lifting.
The reunion was great it’s my wife’s dead husband family side. He killed himself drinking and driving so sad I met her after that. They were living in Two harbors Mn at the time. Anyway,We drove to the lake both days only 40 minutes away a couple beautiful beach days!
Nice too hear from you!
Ward

Yes my septic tank is that, we are quite private here. The deadend road we live on has river access so we get people who want to use it. But rarely hear traffic.No problems most ask .And the neighbors are 2 acres away through woods.
Never been to Muskoka myself. I love construction did it around 30 years too. Roofing than mason labor to Mason but gave it up . My trowel arm was rubbing bone to bone for as long as I could take it.
The reunion was great it’s my wife’s dead husband family side. He killed himself drinking and driving so sad I met her after that. They were living in Two harbors Mn at the time. Anyway,We drove to the lake both days only 40 minutes away a couple beautiful beach days!
Nice too hear from you!
Ward
My spine has the same issue as your trowel arm.
Bone on bone now.
And cement was the final straw.
I miss it but enjoy my hobbies now.
Propane was a fortune to heat with.
But it was 4000 sq ft 22 foot ceilings.
I'm glad the reunion went well sorry about the circumstances :Namaste:
My father passed similarly, senseless.
Take care Ward.:high-five:
Talk soon.

VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

My spine has the same issue as your trowel arm.
Bone on bone now.
And cement was the final straw.
I miss it but enjoy my hobbies now.
Propane was a fortune to heat with.
But it was 4000 sq ft 22 foot ceilings.
I'm glad the reunion went well sorry about the circumstances :Namaste:
My father passed similarly, senseless.
Take care Ward.:high-five:
Talk soon.

VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
We built small 1100 sg ft so no kids can move back! Room to stay in basement for visits that’s it
This gal even looks great in the rain!

IMG_2035.jpeg

As promised, check this out.

TR
Good morning! Thanks Tok!!!
The flower footprint is only 2.5by 2.5 I need a 4 by 4 flowering to have fewer lights.But thanks for the heads up!
The big girl was dry yesterday so I gave her a gallon of light nutes! Everyone looks happy!
Driving the grandkid back to Duluth it’s 5 hrs each way. Let the good times roll!!! Gotta head north now
be good to each other!
Ward :hookah: :thanks::green_heart:

IMG_2046.jpeg

IMG_2045.jpeg

Nice too hear from you!
Ward
Hardest work I ever did/done was a Masons laborer but was I ever in shape. Wish I still had that body and not this beat to 💩 one. lol CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hardest work I ever did/done was a Masons laborer but was I ever in shape. Wish I still had that body and not this beat to 💩 one. lol CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Mason laborers are tough people! They have to put up with a bunch of crabby masons!
I also learned a lot as a laborer. Commercial buildings churchs hospitals schools there’s a lot to learn. Got to have some big coconuts to be up in the air working!

Mason laborers are tough people! They have to put up with a bunch of crabby masons!
I also learned a lot as a laborer. Commercial buildings churchs hospitals schools there’s a lot to learn. Got to have some big coconuts to be up in the air working!
MUD! WTF IS MY MUD? 4-5 Masons will work you to Death ☠️ ☠️☠️ especially when it’s 12”block the day after it rained. Throwing up on a scaffold 1 in each arm. Makes me hurt just thinking 🤔 about it. lol. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

MUD! WTF IS MY MUD? 4-5 Masons will work you to Death ☠️ ☠️☠️ especially when it’s 12”block the day after it rained. Throwing up on a scaffold 1 in each arm. Makes me hurt just thinking 🤔 about it. lol. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Good morning!
Stocking 12 in block and throwing them up on scaffold is the worst job ever!
Wishing this morning for a larger veg out closet😀seems to be tight in there.
I’m killing a plant soon🌱 what will be 8 weeks on 7-18 in the party room .
That will give me space for another Bruce Banner in there.
Maybe take one more outside too . Sheesh
Hope you have a day you deserve!!! Thanks for looking!
Ward

:hookah: :420: :thanks:

IMG_2049.jpeg

Good morning!
Ward

IMG_2049.jpeg
Lights came on so I took her over to the veg closet for goodbyes ! It’s not marked with a strain name that has happened before!
Probably Blackberry close enough.
Time to get the gloves 🧤 on!

IMG_2050.jpeg

Good morning!
Ward

IMG_2049.jpeg
Especially when it rains the day before and they absorb all that water. And if that’s not bad enuff then the wet block makes your fingertips bleed 🩸. Fun times being a Masons helper. Lmao 😂 CL🍀. Btw congrats on your upcoming chop. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Especially when it rains the day before and they absorb all that water. And if that’s not bad enuff then the wet block makes your fingertips bleed 🩸. Fun times being a Masons helper. Lmao 😂 CL🍀. Btw congrats on your upcoming chop. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks!🌱🌱🌱
couple pics work work work! Out of sip containers again.
The big girl this morning looking fine!
Have a SUPER Saturday!

IMG_2051.jpeg

IMG_2053.jpeg

IMG_2055.jpeg

IMG_2057.jpeg

IMG_2056.jpeg

The girls are getting light dosage of 1-5-4 right now. Now I wonder when I should maybe switch to something without nitrogen ? When does flowering start outside Chicago?
I think 🤔 it’s the same everywhere , it’s supposed to be the summer solstice if I’m not mistaken. Tbh I never thought about writing it down. CL🍀 :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I think 🤔 it’s the same everywhere , it’s supposed to be the summer solstice if I’m not mistaken. Tbh I never thought about writing it down. CL🍀 :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Veg closet after uppotting the girls! I’ll be chopping 3 down around 8-19 . These should be more than ready. Looks like they weren’t affected by the transplant. This time I used Promix with blood meal. And maybe 10 percent added Perlite. I usually add worms 🪱 castings but didn’t have any sooo…
Time to sit on the porch Cheers!!!
And of course thanks for looking 👀

IMG_2059.jpeg

Veg closet after uppotting the girls! I’ll be chopping 3 down around 8-19 . These should be more than ready. Looks like they weren’t affected by the transplant. This time I used Promix with blood meal. And maybe 10 percent added Perlite. I usually add worms 🪱 castings but didn’t have any sooo…
Time to sit on the porch Cheers!!!
And of course thanks for looking 👀

IMG_2059.jpeg
I really didn’t think I veged the Bruce Banner that long. Hope she is done stretching her legs!

IMG_2060.jpeg

Good morning!
Ward

IMG_2049.jpeg
oooh that veg closet is looking tasty, so much potential! I love a good veg closet... I need to go back and look up what you are using to make your reservoirs for these 3-gal SIPs, and I've forgotten what varieties you're growing, so I'll look for them then. I have a few 3-gal buckets myself and access to many more... for me, it's not been easy to come up with a transplant system for SIPs, I mean, specifically, the type allowing for the veg tent/ flower tent setup, but you might have nailed it. I've been going from 4-node seedling straight into 10-gal SIP. It's not been a problem but with two 5x5 flower tents, if I had a veg closet to feed them, well, then I'd really be cranking out the bud.

"Let's SIP all the buckets!!! Mwah ahh aahhh!!" You definitely look to be trending in the right direction, North! :goodjob::thumb: lol.

Back
Top Bottom