Northwards Outside Super Sipper 2023 Grow

I have bubble bags do you have to use all the bags? never tried dry ice though
Thanks!

image.jpg
Awesome, just one bag will do. I think it's the orange or yellow. Whichever is the smallest micron.
After shaking it for couple minutes, You see it coming out.
Don't toss after first shake, usually you can squeeze out a 3rd one..
I collect each run and put into small spice jars.

Update on super sipper on a fabulous Friday! 80 degrees today! Every thing seems to be going fine with her! Gave her a gallon of water and some big bud.
Heading to town for a wedding . Time to over eat on chicken and cake!
Farmers footsteps is the best fertilizer!

IMG_2075.jpeg
Nice big plant. :thumb: :goodjob:

All your plants look great North but that Super SIPPER! Wowza! :green_heart:
Have fun at the wedding!
Morning all! We made it back safely!
Update on the party room. Every bucket was pretty dry this morning. Mixed up a couple different mixes. Filled about 4 gallons total.
The small plant is the freak of the bunch. I leave her in the back not much light there. But she seems happy 😀
Let the good times roll!

IMG_2078.jpeg

IMG_2079.jpeg

IMG_2076.jpeg

IMG_2080.jpeg

Update on big girl.She’s been drinking about a gallon a day and I can’t find many bugs 🐜. Probably spray her tonight with neem as a precaution. Rained pretty heavy this morning but she is still looking fine!!!
Veg closet is getting over run maybe take 1 more outside? I should have space in the party room in about 4 weeks.
Thanks for looking! :hookah: :420: :thanks: :green_heart:

IMG_2087.jpeg

IMG_2088.jpeg

Update on big girl.She’s been drinking about a gallon a day and I can’t find many bugs 🐜. Probably spray her tonight with neem as a precaution. Rained pretty heavy this morning but she is still looking fine!!!
Veg closet is getting over run maybe take 1 more outside? I should have space in the party room in about 4 weeks.
Thanks for looking! :hookah: :420: :thanks: :green_heart:

IMG_2087.jpeg

IMG_2088.jpeg
Perfect looking girl Northward.
That plant looks to be like a 12 zipper plus.. great job on her my friend :passitleft:

Beautiful ladies you have there. :thumb: :blunt:
Here’s the other ones outside! Thanks
Perfect looking girl Northward.
That plant looks to be like a 12 zipper plus.. great job on her my friend :passitleft:
Thanks! I’m going to have to try to get a big one like this now every year! Super sipper is the best! Going to have to get more of those!

IMG_2084.jpeg

Good morning! I do try to keep it tidy in here, and here is some proof! Party room dun!!!
The one plant had its base, tied with rubber bands and wire. It’s doing great!
A friend in need is a friend indeed!

IMG_2092.jpeg

IMG_2093.jpeg

IMG_2094.jpeg

IMG_2091.jpeg

IMG_2090.jpeg
Neat and clean looks great, Northward beautiful. :thumb: :goodjob:

Morning yesterday I had to kill a couple girls.
They started making seeds!😟 Not sure why?🤔 Hopefully that’s it for the hermies I saw . The weed still should press into some rosin when dried. It smells so fragrant and sooo sticky!

IMG_2101.jpeg
I feel your pain bro, found seeds in mine yesterday. Going to go through it all.. theirs some spray stuff called switch I'm going to look at should not all of mine be affected but they probably are.

I feel your pain bro, found seeds in mine yesterday. Going to go through it all.. theirs some spray stuff called switch I'm going to look at should not all of mine be affected but they probably are.
The pain is real !!! I hope they didn’t get the whole party room infected. I feel like killing everything in the party room and starting over! see any seeds? Lol

IMG_2103.jpeg

The pain is real !!! I hope they didn’t get the whole party room infected. I feel like killing everything in the party room and starting over! see any seeds? Lol

IMG_2103.jpeg
They look alright so far just keep a close eye on them 🧐 I'll keep my fingers crossed for you 🤞🤞
I can see seeds in two of my plants 😩 one plant doesn't look too bad & the rest at the back I can't even see.. if I have any plants left that don't have seeds I'm goin to giv this spray a try just to be safe.. then clean my room with it before my next run.

Good morning! I do try to keep it tidy in here, and here is some proof! Party room dun!!!
The one plant had its base, tied with rubber bands and wire. It’s doing great!
A friend in need is a friend indeed!

IMG_2092.jpeg

IMG_2093.jpeg

IMG_2094.jpeg

IMG_2091.jpeg

IMG_2090.jpeg
You got enuff plants growing to start your own forest. They all are looking nice btw. Well done 👍. CL🍀. :thumb: :bravo::welldone::popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom