Northwards Outside Super Sipper 2023 Grow

I love the pink color on your bud leaves. A little yellowing on the fans but for this time of year I do not find that odd. You have some nice-looking plants Northward. :thumb: :peace:
Wonderful, weedy Wednesday! I am trying to feed it more so it doesn’t die a slow death from malnutrition. We’ll see how that goes. Here’s the girls in the small opening looking 👀 pretty good should finish fine.
Life is short! Keep it sweet and sticky!
:hookah: :420: :thanks:

IMG_2248.jpeg

Fabulous Friday! I’m ready with my seeds now from @Canuk Seeds . Will be starting today!
Eventually, I’m gonna have to get rid of a few of these girls in the veg closet . I won’t do it in front of the others. It’s going to be Lambs Bread in the party room soon. With that many seeds, the room is going to fill up a few times with that strain Funny how I tried to buy the same strain from some site but I only had visa and they took MasterCard. Now I have what I wanted!
Let the good times roll!

IMG_2250.jpeg

IMG_2251.jpeg

OK finally got the seeds soaking in paper towel. Put them in the warmer till we get some nice tails I put five seeds in there.
Been super busy, helping my daughter since her family moved closer. Love that the grand son is only an hour away ! Also having a house guest who leaves tomorrow
Party room has a girl I’m chopping prolly tomorrow for room. Then maybe get rid of a couple in the veg closet if I can put my heart into it. Sheesh
Thanks all you people in Cannabis country for looking!
Life is short! Keep it sweet and sticky! :hookah: :thanks::420::green_heart:
it’s raining so no picture of the big girl outside right now

IMG_2263.jpeg

OK finally got the seeds soaking in paper towel. Put them in the warmer till we get some nice tails I put five seeds in there.
Been super busy, helping my daughter since her family moved closer. Love that the grand son is only an hour away ! Also having a house guest who leaves tomorrow
Party room has a girl I’m chopping prolly tomorrow for room. Then maybe get rid of a couple in the veg closet if I can put my heart into it. Sheesh

IMG_2263.jpeg
The girl you are going to cut looks like she has some bud on her. I am going to follow your canuk grow. Should be a good grow.

IMG_2263.jpeg
Life is short but life is good 👍. Take your Grandson fishing 🎣 and you’ll change his life. Everything is looking 👀 good in your party 🎉 room. Good luck n happy growing. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Life is short but life is good 👍. Take your Grandson fishing 🎣 and you’ll change his life. Everything is looking 👀 good in your party 🎉 room. Good luck n happy growing. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
Hey Captain I agree with fishing. I was able to buy a lot on a river with a really good fishing hole right in front of my house.Trout, northern pike, and smallmouth in there. My favorite pastime besides weed I really enjoy the bass masters on TV now too! Love the front facing sonars
Had to do a little plant repair this morning to strengthen the stem also put one down for the chop chop
I had some tails on the @Canuk Seeds Ill start a journal shortly
Everybody have a effing great Friday!
Thanks for looking! :hookah: :thanks: :420: :green_heart:

IMG_2266.jpeg

IMG_2264.jpeg

Hope everybody is having a super sipper Saturday . The big girl outside is holding her own I guess. I’m trying to feed her more of what I think she needs. Here is the party room with a new gal in it after another met the end.
I’ll start a journal for these little ones very soon
With a lot of love, and a little neglect, everybody could have a party room like this!
🌱🌱🌱❤️☮️

IMG_2268.jpeg

IMG_2269.jpeg

IMG_2270.jpeg

IMG_2271.jpeg

Super sipper Sunday!The big girl outside still seems to be doing all right. Put her by the exhaust of the indoor grow on the south side of the house to get the most sunlight. The plants which don’t get much sun look like they’re going to finish fine.
Supposed to be high in the 50s, at least for the next 10 days
Stay lifted friends

IMG_2284.jpeg

IMG_2282.jpeg

Hey, thanks for stopping by and saying hi!
I am guessing a week to 10 days is about right!
I took some new pics this morning
I like a real racy and paranoid high! So earlier the better! Can’t wait to chop let the good Times roll! I’m watching your mushroom grow!
I would like to do one soon :hookah: :thanks: :420: :green_heart: :passitleft:

IMG_2294.jpeg

IMG_2293.jpeg

IMG_2292.jpeg

IMG_2295.jpeg

IMG_2296.jpeg

Although the grow was really fun to do.
All the bud was very larfy a little bit of a disappointment. I’ve had better results in the past outside . Thank goodness I have a indoor grow going. I’m sure I’ll try again next year outside. Thanks for staying tuned in with my channel!
:hookah: :thanks: :420::green_heart:

IMG_2306.jpeg

IMG_2305.jpeg

Update on the outside super sipper!
Bought some dry ice and mixed it with the bud for my first time. Went pretty well!
Have a great day and take a break from all the Halloween candy! :hookah: :420::green_heart:

IMG_2354.jpeg

IMG_2355.jpeg
Nice!

How much bud / material did you use to get that pile of hash?
I just ordered some bubble bags. Will do the same - dry ice hash.
Also did you shake in the bag or place in a bucket?

Nice!

How much bud / material did you use to get that pile of hash?
I just ordered some bubble bags. Will do the same - dry ice hash.
Also did you shake in the bag or place in a bucket?
I’m not sure on the quantity I did not weigh it. I’m guessing 4 ounces probably more I-started with 120 microns and went to 160 than 220 to get the best right away . Shaked it-in a bucket and it worked great

I’m not sure on the quantity I did not weigh it. I’m guessing 4 ounces probably more I-started with 120 microns and went to 160 than 220 to get the best right away . Shaked it-in a bucket and it worked great
Awesome!

I've got about 6 ounces of bud trim and larfy popcorn nuggets. I'll save some for edibles but thought I would try dry ice bubble hash. My plan is to put about 2oz (out of the fridge) in a clean bucket, add some chunks of dry ice (no bigger than a golf ball), then let sit for a few minutes to get really cold with a 120 micron bag over the top of the bucket. Then flip upside down and gently shake over a glass table top. After the hash starts getting darker / greener switch to next bag.

Does this sound about right? Never done it before.

Also I've read that some people start with a 73 micron bag to get the really light colored hash first. Worth it or just start with 120?

Awesome!

I've got about 6 ounces of bud trim and larfy popcorn nuggets. I'll save some for edibles but thought I would try dry ice bubble hash. My plan is to put about 2oz (out of the fridge) in a clean bucket, add some chunks of dry ice (no bigger than a golf ball), then let sit for a few minutes to get really cold with a 120 micron bag over the top of the bucket. Then flip upside down and gently shake over a glass table top. After the hash starts getting darker / greener switch to next bag.

Does this sound about right? Never done it before.

Also I've read that some people start with a 73 micron bag to get the really light colored hash first. Worth it or just start with 120?
Yes sounds right and try to do it where it is cooler if you can. I will probably try to 73 micron first next time Just to compare. I shook my weed in dry ice right into a sanitized bucket. Have fun! Hash is fun!

Back
Top Bottom