Birdie's Return To Life

Aaa... Now I need to choose...
Janis?.
Betty?. (Middler)
Joan? (Joan Jett)
Good names all, and I live just outside Janis, or was it her last name??? :hmmmm: oh well short term memory loss strikes again :rofl:

I can't read that much.. 3 pages a day?????? Enjoy my friend......... Great to see ya doing better at enjoying life.. And now your a mechanic?? Your blooming into aa great lady... BTW you do drum brakes????? JK ofcourse............. But I'm looking foreward to seeing some plantage in hand... GL and I'll drive thru now and then.. I'm so far behind in friends journals it's scary... BUT

I can't read that much.. 3 pages a day?????? Enjoy my friend......... Great to see ya doing better at enjoying life.. And now your a mechanic?? Your blooming into aa great lady... BTW you do drum brakes????? JK ofcourse............. But I'm looking foreward to seeing some plantage in hand... GL and I'll drive thru now and then.. I'm so far behind in friends journals it's scary... BUT
Hi :hug:
There is a pic here and there :) of the babies :)
Im a mechanic by stubbornness :)
Quite simply, because I like to share my partners intrests and learning. So, growing up, that is what I was doing, fixing cars :)
I wanted to be a car mechanic as well, but mom said back then it wasnt for girls.. :eek:
And shipped me off to a private school to become... Nothing basically ... Not that she could afford it.. Took her years to pay it, after I finished.

4th of February UPDATE
So, today, Cher, the white widow is 11days old.
IMG_20190204_094214.jpg
There is no discolouration on the leaves, it is lack of sunlight.

And here comes Roxette-OG which I have to proclaim her birthday, yesterday, is one day old. (she did decide to live yesterday) and as @dynamo1 pointed out, with our VJ @MrSauga playing the tune :) She's got "The look"
IMG_20190204_094045.jpg
The brown is her dried cotyledon leaves, due to a taproot growing the wrong way and some mild tricks to make her grow right :)

4th of February UPDATE
So, today, Cher, the white widow is 11days old.
IMG_20190204_094214.jpg
There is no discolouration on the leaves, it is lack of sunlight.

And here comes Roxette-OG which I have to proclaim her birthday, yesterday, is one day old. (she did decide to live yesterday) and as @dynamo1 pointed out, with our VJ @MrSauga playing the tune :) She's got "The look"
IMG_20190204_094045.jpg
The brown is her dried cotyledon leaves, due to a taproot growing the wrong way and some mild tricks to make her grow right :)
:cheer::cheer::high-five::bravo::yahoo:Right on birdie glad to hear it :love::love:

Thank you MoBu... Glad your short term allowed you to find your way back to the party :)
:cheer::cheer::high-five::bravo::yahoo:Right on birdie glad to hear it :love::love:
And my March delivery timer... Seems to have been delivered... TODAY :cheer:
On my way home to see now

Back
Top Bottom