Blaze Showcases The GROWant G5 OSRAM G400 Grow Light

Yea man that sounds like it's guna be a tastey one for sure dam how is that alien ive been wanting to get some alien strains for awhile now.
Very good go to my grow journal my only one I have ul c alien there I did two plant omg amazing very frosty n dence buds for shur

Ok folks Blaze here back at it again. This time i will be doing some autos done hydro style with a dwc bucket. This journal will be dedicated to my sponsor GroWant. They have sent me this amazing light the G5 G400 model. From seeing how the smaller one does in sweetsues garden i can only expect good things. But first off lets start with some shots of unpacking this beauty. I just love the little ballast i think it is called the little silver box part u plug the light into then u plug that into the wall
well that its so tiny and sleek looking it really fits the whole futuristic look i now wana make my tent/grow area look like lmao.

20180116_101138.jpg
20180116_101303.jpg
20180116_101325.jpg
20180116_101621.jpg
20180116_101707.jpg

This light is so futuristic looking lol im excited like alil school girl over here trying to figure out ways to set everything up lol. Here is the tent with everything up now.

20180116_160114.jpg

Plus my new hydro bucket showed up the other day in the mail so man im set. Now just waiting for my seeds to show up. But im thinking if they arent here by 2morow ill just start one of my red poison autos first and wait on the others till next round. But here is my hydro setup its actually pretty nice lol i really thought the pump even was a nice one it has a metal tip to plug a heavey duty tube into to get air into the bucket via an air stone but yea here it is.

20180112_123955.jpg
20180112_124550.jpg

and then here is the pump it even has a dial to turn the speed up and down i can set it at watever i want for the amount of air i want in the bucket im assuming lol idk ive never seen one on the air pump b4 but ok ill take it haha

20180116_155707.jpg
I'm in

Very good go to my grow journal my only one I have ul c alien there I did two plant omg amazing very frosty n dence buds for shur
Awesome bro 4 sure I'll check it out as soon as my laptop charges up lol i hate trying to find journals on the phone app haha.

Ahhhh shiz D.A glad to have ya along for the ride hopefully we can push the limits of some autos here i got this great light and will prolly turn this tent into my hydro auto forest lol but yea i got 2 red poison germing right now?

ok so figured id do alil update on the light im using. Here are the specs of the GROWant G5 G400 OSRAM LED grow light.
GROWant G5-HiPAR Series G400 LED Grow Lights optimized with 2017 best full spectrum with UV &IR, provides hydro and soil-based indoor plants all types of well absorbed photons for photosynthesis process as they do in natural sunlight, best for all grow stages, includes vegetation, flowering, clone and seedling.G400 grow lights are the lightest & thinnest LED Grow Lights in the world for that amazing power capabilities, but have biggest heat sink for reducing the heat of LEDs. G400 grow lights aren’t only handsome in style, but also integrate with BEST WORLD TOP Photon Engine – over 100 years Germany Made OSRAM Horticulture LEDs.Gets MOST HIGHEST PAR/PPFD PER WATT output in market exist grow lamps, Core Covers 3'x3’ (maximum 4'x4' ) grow area at 24” height, consumes 135 Watts only to replace 400W HPS/HID/MH grow fixtures or other brand 600W led grow lamps, 2/3 electricity bill saved.Full Aluminum housing design as giant heat sink in whole, the biggest benefit from aluminum is that it transfers heat 3.5 times faster at speed 287 WM-2K-1, while iron 80 WM-2K-1, fast and large heat sink greatly cools down LEDs, reduces light decay, prolongs lifespan and keeps constant intensity of lights.Remote aluminum housed high efficiency (>95%) power supply is placed outside of the grow tent, heat generates from it disperses directly to outside air help cool down grow tent. Overheat Protection function, power shuts off to protect LEDs from burn out in case of fan’s fault or poor ventilation of grow tent, this greatly secure crops and wealth. 4 years US warranty plus 14 days return guarantee, growers worry free from purchasing.

so far it is doing a great job once i put it in there all my plants almost started praying right away lol ill get some pics posted in a sec here first i wanted to get the info bout the light so now im off to take some pics quick and ill be back folks :Namaste:

Ok so of course my dam girls made me a liar lol but im guna wait to take pics since today was feeding day for my girls so they all look a tad droopy and I don't wana show em wen they look like that lol but I will get pics up later today for every1 promise plus ill be setting up my red poison auto in the dwc bucket since usually when I germ the red poison beans i just soak over night in cup of ro water and normally I don't even have to put them into a paper towel or anything to pop a tail cause wen i usually go in the next day to put them into the towel they already have a tail going haha this strain must be a hardy grower i guess

Oh dang i think they have it but its not customizable. The pros you can optimize all the light channels.
Yea i seen that to but still a great light though so far the girls seem to like it alot im guna be getting a vipraspectra spectra 450watt either the vt 450 which has a built in timer and is dimmable and has a remote so thats kinda neat or the par 450 model and that one allows for dimming and adjusting to the white, red, and blue i believe colors so that's kinda cool, so pretty excited about that.

ok so figured id put up alil bit of info on the light from off of the amazon charts

GROWant G5-HiPAR Series G400 LED Grow Lights optimized with 2017 best full spectrum with UV &IR, provides hydro and soil-based indoor plants all types of well absorbed photons for photosynthesis process as they do in natural sunlight, best for all grow stages, includes vegetation, flowering, clone and seedling.G400 grow lights are the lightest & thinnest LED Grow Lights in the world for that amazing power capabilities, but have biggest heat sink for reducing the heat of LEDs. G400 grow lights aren’t only handsome in style, but also integrate with BEST WORLD TOP Photon Engine – over 100 years Germany Made OSRAM Horticulture LEDs.Gets MOST HIGHEST PAR/PPFD PER WATT output in market exist grow lamps, Core Covers 3'x3’ (maximum 4'x4' ) grow area at 24” height, consumes 135 Watts only to replace 400W HPS/HID/MH grow fixtures or other brand 600W led grow lamps, 2/3 electricity bill saved.Full Aluminum housing design as giant heat sink in whole, the biggest benefit from aluminum is that it transfers heat 3.5 times faster at speed 287 WM-2K-1, while iron 80 WM-2K-1, fast and large heat sink greatly cools down LEDs, reduces light decay, prolongs lifespan and keeps constant intensity of lights.Remote aluminum housed high efficiency (>95%) power supply is placed outside of the grow tent, heat generates from it disperses directly to outside air help cool down grow tent. Overheat Protection function, power shuts off to protect LEDs from burn out in case of fan’s fault or poor ventilation of grow tent, this greatly secure crops and wealth. 4 years US warranty plus 14 days return guarantee, growers worry free from purchasing.

and then we got the product description Product description

Size:400Watt | Color:black

Welcome to GROWant G5-HiPAR Series G400 LED Grow Light, features of OSRAM Horticulture LEDs, Enhanced Full Spectrum with IR and UV,
HIGHEST PAR/PPFD PER Watt, Aluminum Housing, Overheat Protection System, Remote Driver, Silent Fan, Thinest & Lightest 2017 Handsome Style, isNo.5 Generation LED Plant Grow Light.

G5-HiPAR Series R&D Team fulfills GROWant constant style, Performance First!

1. Technical Specifications

1) Physical Parameter
* Item Dimension: 9.7x10.9x0.8 inches
* Item Weight: 4.4 lbs

2) Electrical Parameter
* Input Power: 86-265Vac 50/60Hz
* LED Power: 400Watt
* LED Brand : OSRAM Horticulture LEDs
* Power Draw: 135Watt ± 5Watt
* Lifespan : 50,000 hours

2. Growing Performance
* Applications: Hydroponics, Home Garden, Indoor Greenhouse
* Target Population: Indoor Grower, Greenhouse Farmer, Agricultural Cultivator
* Coverage at 24" height: Max Coverage 4x4ft, Core Grow 3x3ft of Grow Tent
* Grow Stages: Vegetative, Flowering and Seedling
* Replacing:
- 400W MH/HPS/HID Plant Grow Lamp, saves 70% Power.
- other Brand 600W LED Plant Light (real power draw 276w) saves 50% Power.

3. Package Includes

* Hanging Kits x1
* US Power Cord 6’ x1
* Remote Power Driver + 9' Power Cord x1
* Manual Book x1
* Service Card x1

4. Attention Please

* This Model isn't Smart Type, Can be controlled by Extra Timer only.
* Read the manual before using.
* Do not stare at LEDs directly when the light is operational.
* IP50, indoor use only, not water-proof.
* Use products in good ventilation condition.
* Do not place too close the leaves in case of sun burning.
* Reverse the Plug Pins if LEDs aren't switched off completely.

also since ive gotten the light the only negetive thing i could find with the light and its not even the light its just that the power suply does get quite hot i had it sitting on a hard foam sqaure well i noticed today it had started to melt ever so slightly and the box felt hot so i have a fan oscilating over around it to help cool it down also i will be building a veg chamber with a wall to split my living room and then that will be my veg area once i get the frame built to support lights and everything i want to put a slot on the side for the power supply to hang on then it will be well ventillated or atleast thats my plan anyway lol

thanx brotha man and check it we have lift off here is day 1 above ground for gorilla glue auto ive been using ph perfect nutes from advanced nutes and i also got a few more goodies from there asenal of nutes so she should be a beast atleast lets hope hey bro actually i have a question 4 ya should i keep her covered and let her grow threw the hydroton or leave her uncovered now she is popped above the ground

coveredlike this??

20180123_013524.jpg

20180123_013504.jpg

or uncovered like this??

20180123_013552.jpg

thanx brotha man and check it we have lift off here is day 1 above ground for gorilla glue auto ive been using ph perfect nutes from advanced nutes and i also got a few more goodies from there asenal of nutes so she should be a beast atleast lets hope hey bro actually i have a question 4 ya should i keep her covered and let her grow threw the hydroton or leave her uncovered now she is popped above the ground

coveredlike this??

20180123_013524.jpg

20180123_013504.jpg

or uncovered like this??

20180123_013552.jpg
Leave her covers b better I kno ppl can say dnt w e but wen u got bugs or sum trying to get tru ur net cup thats I cover complete n once it grow a tad I put foil covering the hole thing cuz even if u get light create algae but I have ran in a cthru tub went great but thats I I role n worked well lol but man just do wat works for u n feed comfortable.

:ciao: Blazinjones

The power supply is designed to get hot because it's power for 135Watt and with Aluminum housing. The heat conducts directly to the aluminum housing unlike ususally driver we see in the market which are housing with plastic. It's designed for heat dissipation. Nothing to worry about.

:circle-of-love:

:ciao: Blazinjones

The power supply is designed to get hot because it's power for 135Watt and with Aluminum housing. The heat conducts directly to the aluminum housing unlike ususally driver we see in the market which are housing with plastic. It's designed for heat dissipation. Nothing to worry about.

:circle-of-love:
Oh ok well awesome then haha yea the girls are loving this new light its working amazingly well thank u guys.

Yea any1 looking to get a new light will not be disappointed with some growant gear not to mention there customer service is excellent they respond to any questions I have and always help when I have questions so all in all a very reliable light source. Great gear guys and thank you again for this opportunity hope every1 is doing good namaste every1.

Back
Top Bottom