Blaze's Garden Of Weeden All Orgasmic Organics 2017

Looking good there Blaze... did you chop her down or just trim all fan leaves??

What's the Domina smell like... berries and/or cheesy funk??

Love the fall colors... fast finish from using malted barley me thinks, eh?

Looking good there Blaze... did you chop her down or just trim all fan leaves??

What's the Domina smell like... berries and/or cheesy funk??

Love the fall colors... fast finish from using malted barley me thinks, eh?

yea i got her chopped dwn now and in jars now. But yea the smell is like a funky berries mixxed with sum kinda bubblegum smell or sumthn. It kinda reminds of the old school bazooka joe bubblegum and berries. Its the fams favorite right now. And yeah the malted grains definitley made a big impact as 2 why she finished so fast. I could have let her go awhile longer still but needed the room and the meds lol. As it was i was just starting to see alil amber to her trichs not very many but a few tho.

Yea i needed the room to get my pineapple skunk into the flower tent and now she is hitting the stretch and gettn tall as shit lol i keep havn to raise the lights im very excited to see what I get off her for a harvest 2morow ill post some pics of my medium sized pineapple skunk that has some nice buds on her and should be a pretty good harvest and my one i have going now is taller then her and she hasn't even started Maken buds yet she still stretchn so she guna be a beast im sure i cant wait lol

420-magazine-mobile1016016104.jpg

There is a group shot they are all pineapple skunk but at different ages all except that flux girl on the bottom right she is early vixen

The back 2 oldest pineapple skunks i have going right now

420-magazine-mobile2091002796.jpg
the one showing buds is about 3 ana half weeks into flower it takes her about 18 to 21 days after the flip to start seeing buds so not bad at all with the buds being only 9 days old lol here they are a top shot

420-magazine-mobile1225484568.jpg

and then sum buds

420-magazine-mobile1621328535.jpg

420-magazine-mobile487136997.jpg

The one in the first pic the girl on the top right she is still stretching lol she is guna he huge atleast for my grows anyway normally I get bushes not trees lol. now im starting to make taller plants im really making use of my grow areas. So far in all my grows ive never had to pull the lights up all the way. Well this last time in veg actually the girls i just posted in the flower tent i had to raise lights up all the way up for them. So pretty excited to see what I get for a yield when that time comes lol.

The Black Domina looks like fire - - and you have more good things to come :)
Thanx bro im actually smoking a black domina jay with early vixen dabs swirled around it like an old school barber shop sign thing lol and then sprinkled on top with some purple kush and black domina kief

Step 1- roll ur jay with grade a meds or whatever is on hand .

. Blaze's side smoke notes #1: this is the perfect time to add alil bit of xtra kief on the inside of the Jay with the herb!.

420-magazine-mobile1528121036.jpg

Step 2- add the dabs to the Jay. I start at the bottom and jus spin it up to the top. Jus dip a pin or whatever u use to scoop ur dabs out and spin ur jay between ur fingers of the other hand at a slight angle.

420-magazine-mobile1119308054.jpg

Step 3- then add the kief. Just sprinkle the kief on the dab parts. Make sure to use a good amount and get all the dabs covered very well to help it burn evenly.

420-magazine-mobile1107764001.jpg

Step 4- light get high and enjoy!!

. Blaze's side smoke note #2:Do not heat the dab rings b4 u light the Jay!!.

Step 3- then add the kief. Just sprinkle the kief on the dab parts. Make sure to use a good amount and get all the dabs covered very well to help it burn evenly.

420-magazine-mobile1107764001.jpg

:thumb: nice work of art!:goodjob::Namaste:

That is a work of art but a bit high priced for me.

Joint + dabs + kief = 6 highs + 3 highs + 2 highs = enough to get me high at least 11 times

Smoking that cone would take me days.

That is a work of art but a bit high priced for me.

Joint + dabs + kief = 6 highs + 3 highs + 2 highs = enough to get me high at least 11 times

Smoking that cone would take me days.
Lol yea me and my cousin smoked on it 3 different times lol n each time I almost took a nap hahaha

Lol yea me and my cousin smoked on it 3 different times lol n each time I almost took a nap hahaha

Yeah. The boy has been sharing some of my homegrown weed with college buddies. Last night he came home and said, his weed was strong and dank. Our fire put him to sleep !

Ace Haze x Kali China - I got lucky with that one :)

Yeah. The boy has been sharing some of my homegrown weed with college buddies. Last night he came home and said, his weed was strong and dank. Our fire put him to sleep !

Ace Haze x Kali China - I got lucky with that one :)
Lol thts 2 funny. Shit atleast u know ur shits fire lol altho we already knew that haha. But yea that strain sounds so good i definitely will getting some seeds from them. I hear really good things from ace. How is there customer service an does ur order show up pretty fast?

Back
Top Bottom