Blaze's Garden Of Weeden All Orgasmic Organics 2017

Yea it looks like an amazing strain you are a lucky guy.. that hempy is interesting. Is it all organic too?? Sounds like a fun time!...

well it can be if u get organic nutes lol with this harvest yes it was organic i used remo nutes on her but my new hempy girls i got going now are being done with advanced nuterients ph perfect nutes and idk if those are organic or not?? but yea the girls in the pics in the posts above are of my organic hempy harvest i just had and man they are the frostiest harvest ive had in a long time lol

and just to show how good my ones are doing check out my hempy ultra dogs i didnt think those were a purple strain but im getting some purple going on in the leaves im interested in seeing how these end up lol

20180123_192101.jpg

20180123_192118.jpg

20180123_192122.jpg

Looks like those purple ladies are gonna end up real nice! Yea i wanted to know how ya did it since you said it did so well. Glad the organics worked well for ya. AN ph perfect nutes arent organic but it is good stuff though!
Yea i didnt think they were but yes very good shit lol

Awesome Frost !!!

You've been working hard, learning organics from the best, buyinh the good lights. All that investment of time, thought, and money is paying off like it should. Great job.

hells yeah lol with how much this shit all cost it better be lol yea i cant wait till these devils carn. buds are cured and ready lmao

here is a small update of mynext devils carn in my los mix she is turning out to be a beast im guna let her get super huge b4 i flip this one im guna try and go for sticking out just a tad on all sides of my dwarf star and then ill flip her and then she can have a dwarf all to her self and that should get me a nice harvest of devils carn. buds atleast thats my plan anyway lol here she is

20180127_220027.jpg
20180127_220051.jpg

Congrats on the harvest there Blaze... that should hold you over for a little while eh?

The carnival looks pretty good, love me some purple buds! Great job buddy...

Interesting to see how everyone handles chop/harvesting. Everybody does it a little different.

Not sure about the black bag thing bro, whats the story on that?? I'd be worried about promoting bud rot!

Anyway hey great job.. you gotta a lot of plants going!

Congrats on the harvest there Blaze... that should hold you over for a little while eh?

The carnival looks pretty good, love me some purple buds! Great job buddy...

Interesting to see how everyone handles chop/harvesting. Everybody does it a little different.

Not sure about the black bag thing bro, whats the story on that?? I'd be worried about promoting bud rot!

Anyway hey great job.. you gotta a lot of plants going!
Oh the black bag was for her to be in for a day cuz i kept hearing every1 say put them in total darkness for a day to make more triches or sum shit lol so since I had 2 plants of the same strain coming dwn at the same time which barely ever happens for me lol I figured perfect opportunity to do a test harvest and see if i noticed any xtra improvements or not and I did not lol so yea i wont be black baggin it any more lmao

Nice glad to have someone elses opinion on that one.. id agree putting them in darkness doesnt do anything to increse potency. Neither does letting the medium dry out and stabbing the stalks of the plant. All are supposed to shock the plant into thinking its dying so it puts out its last push of potency into the buds but i dont think it does shit lol. ..

Nice glad to have someone elses opinion on that one.. id agree putting them in darkness doesnt do anything to increse potency. Neither does letting the medium dry out and stabbing the stalks of the plant. All are supposed to shock the plant into thinking its dying so it puts out its last push of potency into the buds but i dont think it does shit lol. ..
Yea the darkness thing is the only one I tried so far and yea i didnt see much difference lol

The only one I've seen work is for Doc Buds kit to hit them with a Cat Drench a week or so before harvest. I saw increased frostiness 2 days after the cat drench.

My experience with darkness: it didn't seem to help, just added time to how long it takes to harvest.

The only one I've seen work is for Doc Buds kit to hit them with a Cat Drench a week or so before harvest. I saw increased frostiness 2 days after the cat drench.

My experience with darkness: it didn't seem to help, just added time to how long it takes to harvest.
Yeah same here. I wont be doing it anymore that was a one and only time test event but im glad I did do it cause I learned sumthn for my future grows and how it can help save alil time atleast lol

ok so figured id do an update on my mars hydro flower girls and my strawberry cake is doing wonderfuly super frosty as shit and now the buds are starting to plump up nicely my kali mist is doing weird shit some of the buds are looking like they are finished with the hairs turning orange already but it has barely any triches on her idk if it was from giving her a top dress of the super tea pack i have from build a soil u can also use it as a topdress i figured it mite help boost the buds up and get more frosty lol well they kinda did alil bit but not much so i figured worest case scenerio i would just harvest the done ones first and let the rest of the buds fatten up and see if that dont work but anyway up first is my strawberry cake

20180205_023719.jpg
20180205_023727.jpg

then we got some lovely bud shots from her man these buds are some frosty fukerz

20180205_023734.jpg
20180205_023754.jpg
20180205_023804.jpg
20180205_023814.jpg
20180205_023834.jpg

up next we got my kali mist not doing to hot so i think i will just turn her to oil to make some edibels lol

20180205_023853.jpg
20180205_023910.jpg

then we got some wierd bud shots lol idk y they finished so fast b4 being able to fatten up and get frosty

20180205_023939.jpg
20180205_024004.jpg
20180205_024017.jpg
20180205_024041.jpg

Last 2 pics looks like they stil have a ways to go

yea i will be letting the strawberry cake keep going completley and get nice and fat and with the kali mist ill chopping half or whatever is getting done early for some reason and letting the other buds go and get bigger since they are still almost all white pistals and keep shooting out new ones so i figured she telling me she can go alil longer lol same with the strawberry cake also pw i was wondering if u had the link for the bio bomb thread cause i cant seem to find it anywhere idk what im doing wrong here lol maybe im to high haha if thats even possible well shit if i could ever make some of these bio bombs then i mite be able to get there haha but yea if u know how to find it or can send me the link i would greatly appreciate it and if not its all good lol

Back
Top Bottom