Blaze's Garden Of Weeden All Orgasmic Organics 2017

I’m like Rich, I spray at lights on move the plant from under the light for a bit then spray a second time before lights off.

Ok sweet man ill change up what im doing and see if tht dont work better cuz ive only been doing once a day at lights off but yea i got some clones ready to be planted and i got more then one of my strawberry cake so cud i use one of those n throw it into the veg area like 10 days or so to get established then start spraying with c.s. for a few days then flip n continue like normal till i get pollen n then do the same for another clone only this time apply the pollen instead of c.s. or would i need to veg my clones longer then 10 days?

Yeah, just use the Botanicare Cal Mag in place of the Remo Cal Mag product. Use 3/4 tsp of everything but the Grow and adjust to 6.0.

Hey

Ok so first here is my newest clones im planing to do a seed run with first i start off with cutting a piece of my aloe plant off and i squeeze it out on to the roots then into soil

N here is my clones of my strawberry cake i plan to use

So my question is what do i set my nutes at for fresh clones??

Using RO water, I like to use the following schedule, based on Nitrogen loading:

Week 1 (from sprouting seed through day 7), 30 ppm Nitrogen. Day 8-14, 60 ppm Nitrogen. Day 15-21, 90 ppm Nitrogen. Day 21 and beyond, 120 ppm Nitrogen.

I'd consider your clones at day 8 and would feed them 60 ppm Nitrogen. To get there given your products on hand, I'd go:

3/4 tsp Grow
3/4 tsp Micro
3/8 tsp Cal Mag
1/2 tsp Pro Tekt

After a week, increase to 90 ppm Nitrogen. That looks like this:

1 1/8 tsp Grow
1 1/8 tsp Micro
1/2 tsp Cal Mag
3/4 tsp Pro Tekt

A week after that, and through the rest of your veg state, try:

1 1/2 tsp Grow
1 1/2 tsp Micro
3/4 tsp Cal Mag
3/4 Pro Tekt

Im out of the protekt right now waiting for some to show up in the mail so should i keep the other amounts the same?

Yep, the main concern is the first 3 to get the proper amount of essential elements. The ProTekt is a silica supplement. Although beneficial, not mandatory. I included it because I remembered you having it before.

When you run out of the Remo, if you want to try the easiest damn nute program you'll ever see, get a bottle of Foliage Pro from Dyna Grow. It works wonders in ProMix. I've played around with all kinds of formulas and additives and I think I'm gonna go back to basics after this grow. You'll already have the Pro Tekt. The Foliage Pro & Pro Tekt schedule is like this:

From seed to day 7
1/4 tsp Foliage Pro
1/4 tsp Pro Tekt

Day 8-14
1/2 tsp Foliage Pro
1/2 tsp Pro Tekt

Day 15-21
3/4 tsp Foliage Pro
3/4 tsp Pro Tekt

Day 21 and beyond
1 tsp Foliage Pro
1 tsp Pro Tekt

PH to 6.2, amounts are per gallon. Always add Pro Tekt first to your gallon of water and add Foliage Pro second.

That's it. No switching to bloom. No other additives needed. Just 2 bottles (3 if you're including your pH down).

Yep, the main concern is the first 3 to get the proper amount of essential elements. The ProTekt is a silica supplement. Although beneficial, not mandatory. I included it because I remembered you having it before.

When you run out of the Remo, if you want to try the easiest damn nute program you'll ever see, get a bottle of Foliage Pro from Dyna Grow. It works wonders in ProMix. I've played around with all kinds of formulas and additives and I think I'm gonna go back to basics after this grow. You'll already have the Pro Tekt. The Foliage Pro & Pro Tekt schedule is like this:

From seed to day 7
1/4 tsp Foliage Pro
1/4 tsp Pro Tekt

Day 8-14
1/2 tsp Foliage Pro
1/2 tsp Pro Tekt

Day 15-21
3/4 tsp Foliage Pro
3/4 tsp Pro Tekt

Day 21 and beyond
1 tsp Foliage Pro
1 tsp Pro Tekt

PH to 6.2, amounts are per gallon. Always add Pro Tekt first to your gallon of water and add Foliage Pro second.

That's it. No switching to bloom. No other additives needed. Just 2 bottles (3 if you're including your pH down).

Dam man that's simple as hell I'll have 2 check it out once I run out

Ok so i went away for a few days n wen i got back friday heere is what i came back 2 lol here is my strawberry cake in my 15 gal. Cloth pot n look she was growing into the light lol so i got the closet all cleaned out n linned up with panda paper an i flipped her over to 12/12 now so hopefully soonish lol ill have a nice strawberry cake harvest

I think Bob just pushes them over so they grow up past the light

Lol ive already done that on the other branches and i super cropped the 4 main top branches awhile back so i figure she is like 6 feet tall or so and 3 and a half of which is straight good bud branches what better time to flip to flower lol b4 it really is to much to handle i mean she might already be to much come harvest or even to finish growing inside lmao

Back
Top Bottom