Blaze's Garden Of Weeden All Orgasmic Organics 2017

Great structure, I’d almost swear there’s some OG in her.

Well id have to look up the hindu kush skunk side but im not fully i dnt think so but i could be wrong all i know is i love the lemony fuel kinda flavor/smell side from the h.k.s. mixxes great with the berry bubble gum kinda flavor from the b.d. but yea i actually have alil bit curing low and slow in the fridge right now tht i just remembered i have to trim up more lol then i can post a few bud pics of her altho tht was soil tht i just harvested this next one will be hydro idk if tht will change the way she will look in the end or not

Hey

Ok so first here is my newest clones im planing to do a seed run with first i start off with cutting a piece of my aloe plant off and i squeeze it out on to the roots then into soil

N here is my clones of my strawberry cake i plan to use

So my question is what do i set my nutes at for fresh clones??
Thats all i ever used in aloe my brotha nicr clones

Thats all i ever used in aloe my brotha nicr clones

Thanx bro i appreciate it i finally got my big 15 gal strawberry cake into flower now so actually got some room for the clones to get under one of my old mars 300s so things r doing pretty good shit even my little experiment with my gmas organic bag soil i didnt think would do anything it says it will feed plants up to 4 months so i figure i should be able to get atleast 2.5 to 3 months n then uppot to bigger pot if needed but i put a clipping from my cross im making and a clipping from my michka plant i did awhile back well they must have rooted FINALLY!! Lol i thought the michka was dead for sure cause she went almost all brown except a tiny lil part of a leaf on the top n well she came back cuz nw she got new leaves on her and so does my cross clone so i hope they both grow up and just twine together or sumthn n i jus have both buds come harvest lol alil of both unless one jus dominates the other n it dies idk its part of the experiment oh also im using plain tap water to see how good the bag soil works with jus pour and feed growing style lol ultra lazy man grow op in progress haha

Here is a bud ive been low and slow curing for about 2 weeks from the cross i made of black domina x with hindu kush skunk i was thinking of the name the black hindu or black kush domina lol idk what does every else think for a name??

And then here is my strawberry cake in my 15 gal cloth pot now tht she is fed look at how the leaves r jus sticking up man she is guna be a beast lol

Plants lookin good n' healthy. Im officially subbed in, seat-belted up, and ready for the ride!

Sorry. Been subbed...just MIA for a minute. But still along for the ride. Peace!

Lol all good bro glad to have u along for the ride things are just starting to get interesting over in my garden doing alot of breeding work right now trying to make some seeds plus working on my cross im making u can see some of my handy work lol the first part of my cross is almost done i got the pheno i want now im trying to find an auto bean with some massive purple or maybe something super fruity or both lol but yea was thinkn my c4 auto i jus did from fast buds or my red poison auto from sweet seeds either one r very purple n very good genetics so i cant make up myy mind lol

Hope the clones both make it Bro

Yea me 2 bro lol i think atleast one will for sure as for the cloth pot tht has 2 in one pot i really hope they both make it and twist up all 2gether n shit tht would be cool lol. Quick question if one of my hydro girls are drinking up my weekly nute solution in about 3.5 to 4 days n the res. Is completely empty should i jus fill up with plain ro water till the week is over or should i jus refill the res like its normal feeding time??

I usually top off with water once then I refill with fresh nute solution. I think everyone has their personal schedule that works for them.

Thanx man much appreciated. Normally thats what i do 2 only this time i spaced out and 3 days later i noticed it was completely empty lmao so i didnt know if there was still nutes like in the roots tht would adjust the ph or would it hurt the plant if i jus added plain ro water to the res since i use A.N. ph perfect nutes i dnt adjust the ph so thts why i asked this time lol my tangie is turning out to be a beast she drinks about 4 gallons every 3 to 4 days!! But yea thanx man i appreciate the help namaste.

AN is great stuff if you don’t get sucked in by all the supplements

Lol yea no shit every time i go and look for nutes to try and see which ones work the best i notice they all have a bunch of the same shit in them with only minimal differences like the big bud and the overdrive do basically the same thing but big bud is more expensive and there r others tht r basically the same to lol. So i jus get the ph perfect conniseur pack plus like voodoo for a root booster then orverdrive for a bloom booster since its cheaper then big bud and works pretty good idk if big bud works alot better or sumth. But for what im working with overdrive works jus fine. Ive been thinking about adding in nirvana to help boost the triches alil and to help improve taste and smell as well but tht will be down the road maybe next payday lol.

Check it out now i can start my clones on the protekt n foliage pro diet lol

Go get 'em! The hardest part is resisting the urge to add a bunch of other stuff. It feels too simple. You'll also feel like you are starving them because it's more concentrated than a lot of the other nutes, so you're using tiny measuring spoons.

Go get 'em! The hardest part is resisting the urge to add a bunch of other stuff. It feels too simple. You'll also feel like you are starving them because it's more concentrated than a lot of the other nutes, so you're using tiny measuring spoons.

I no lol ive been using a syringe to add out my amounts i need and ever since i been following ur plan ive been using barly any lol and my girls loved what u have me doing. Also switching up the ph to 6.0 helped a TON man my soil girls never looked so good im thinking of starting a few strains tht way i can start fresh with a new bean instead of clones with the new pro-tekt an foliage pro method cause some these clones have been running clone off clone off clone for almost 2 years now lmao most are from seeds that i started cloning about a year ana half ago lol but my strawberry cake is from a seed i ran close to 2 years ago and jus been cloning it ever since it happend to be a freebie i got from my very first order of beans ever lol and it was so good and my girlfriend loves it for when we get time away from our son lol so shit i guess i love it2 hahaha but also its great for my stress and to help calm me dwn n to help sleep but i still need my black domina cross im doing for my nausea cause the sberry cake dnt help woth my nausea so i really cant wait to c how my cross in soil does now u been helping me out cause the black domina always had a super heavy resistance to spidermites and mold and my hindu kush skunk was a huge yielder and both helped me out medically with my various issues lol also great for pain management actually im using this cross to currently help me work to get off opoids so since they both work so good and my whole family who smokes loves the black domina i figured i mite as well cross them n make my own strain n now u helped me rock this grow and tht was starting out from my fuked up point uhelp me bring them back to atleast get a harvest if not for ur helpi wudnt have even got nuthn lol now im finishing up my last of my sickly plants so i figure y not start fresh and give a boost back to my clones idk if clones ever start to get weaker or less potent or maybe u start seeing more problems pop up after cloning from a clone so many times or not but y not start some new beans this next grow theres jus a few i gotta make sure to keep in rotation but other then that that will leave me open to start 2 or 3 new beaners.

Hey bro woth the sts should i use it the same way as i did the c.s. twice a day at lights on and off cause that thread was kinda vague it said to do it then flip. So im guessing two 3 days b4 the flip for photos is fine and as soon as u see hairs on a auto and shud i still only do the budsites or is it the leaves and all cause the thread jus said u will start to notice the leaves getting yellow then they will go green again but didnt specify if i shud spray all the leaves or not?

Hey bro woth the sts should i use it the same way as i did the c.s. twice a day at lights on and off cause that thread was kinda vague it said to do it then flip. So im guessing two 3 days b4 the flip for photos is fine and as soon as u see hairs on a auto and shud i still only do the budsites or is it the leaves and all cause the thread jus said u will start to notice the leaves getting yellow then they will go green again but didnt specify if i shud spray all the leaves or not?

You want to start a day or so before you flip, you want to drench the branch to runoff. Spray under the leaves as well, you want to saturate it. Spray once a day at lights on until you see pollen sacs. If you’re doing an auto and see pistils you’re too late, need to start at the beginning of the stretch which will be harder to time than reversing photo plants.

Back
Top Bottom