Blaze's Garden Of Weeden All Orgasmic Organics 2017

Yep, the main concern is the first 3 to get the proper amount of essential elements. The ProTekt is a silica supplement. Although beneficial, not mandatory. I included it because I remembered you having it before.

When you run out of the Remo, if you want to try the easiest damn nute program you'll ever see, get a bottle of Foliage Pro from Dyna Grow. It works wonders in ProMix. I've played around with all kinds of formulas and additives and I think I'm gonna go back to basics after this grow. You'll already have the Pro Tekt. The Foliage Pro & Pro Tekt schedule is like this:

From seed to day 7
1/4 tsp Foliage Pro
1/4 tsp Pro Tekt

Day 8-14
1/2 tsp Foliage Pro
1/2 tsp Pro Tekt

Day 15-21
3/4 tsp Foliage Pro
3/4 tsp Pro Tekt

Day 21 and beyond
1 tsp Foliage Pro
1 tsp Pro Tekt

PH to 6.2, amounts are per gallon. Always add Pro Tekt first to your gallon of water and add Foliage Pro second.

That's it. No switching to bloom. No other additives needed. Just 2 bottles (3 if you're including your pH down).

Ok i found ur post lol so for my clones should i jus start at 1/2 tsp of each per gallon? Also i should be adjusting the ph to 6.2 not 6.0??

Correct on starting at week 2 level (1/2 tsp Foliage Pro, 1/4 tsp Pro Tekt) and also pH of 6.2. Can't remember where is got the 6.2 from exactly, but it was suggested by Dyna Gro. It might have been posted on one of their old feed schedule PDF files. I'd take your pot, fill it with Pro Mix, then water it down until a good amount of runoff. Then transplant. Then water just a little more so the soil settles around the roots. You probably won't need to feed again for 4 to 7 days.

You'll see all different kinds of pH levels suggested for Pro Mix. Some will say 5.8, others 6.0, and even 6.2. Really it's my contention that it depends on how your nutes are formulated and where the N is derived from. Some forms of N make pH rise when used by the plant, in which case you want to start on the lower end of the range and let it drift up. Other forms of N make pH drop when used, in which case you want to start at the higher end and let it drift down. I also believe I've read that Pro Mix is pH balanced to 5.8 so feeding at 6.2 helps if drift through the zone from 6.2-5.8 so the plant can take up all the goodies in that range.

Correct on starting at week 2 level (1/2 tsp Foliage Pro, 1/4 tsp Pro Tekt) and also pH of 6.2. Can't remember where is got the 6.2 from exactly, but it was suggested by Dyna Gro. It might have been posted on one of their old feed schedule PDF files. I'd take your pot, fill it with Pro Mix, then water it down until a good amount of runoff. Then transplant. Then water just a little more so the soil settles around the roots. You probably won't need to feed again for 4 to 7 days.

You'll see all different kinds of pH levels suggested for Pro Mix. Some will say 5.8, others 6.0, and even 6.2. Really it's my contention that it depends on how your nutes are formulated and where the N is derived from. Some forms of N make pH rise when used by the plant, in which case you want to start on the lower end of the range and let it drift up. Other forms of N make pH drop when used, in which case you want to start at the higher end and let it drift down. I also believe I've read that Pro Mix is pH balanced to 5.8 so feeding at 6.2 helps if drift through the zone from 6.2-5.8 so the plant can take up all the goodies in that range.

When u say i should water dwn the sokl then transplant should i water dwn tht soil with the feed water i will give the plant?

I just followed the chart for both Foliage Pro and Protekt at least for now I ph’d to 5.8

You're using Coco from what I saw. Should be interesting to see if there is any difference in how that works. I've wondered if there will be a need to supplement Cal Mag with it vs Pro Mix (I haven't had to with Pro Mix). At about the 6 minute and 15 second mark of that podcast I pointed you to, the owner of Dyna Gro talks about Coco having a low Cat-ionic stage capacity and Calcium and Magnesium are cat-ions, which means the medium won't hold them. Don't know if that means you'll have to add more or if as long as everything is being kept moist and the Calcium is supplied in the base feed if that is enough. I'm sure you'll be keeping a watchful eye on them and if you see a need you'll add it.

When u say i should water dwn the sokl then transplant should i water dwn tht soil with the feed water i will give the plant?

Yes, I soak it with feed water, since the soilless mix is a blank canvas.

You're using Coco from what I saw. Should be interesting to see if there is any difference in how that works. I've wondered if there will be a need to supplement Cal Mag with it vs Pro Mix (I haven't had to with Pro Mix). At about the 6 minute and 15 second mark of that podcast I pointed you to, the owner of Dyna Gro talks about Coco having a low Cat-ionic stage capacity and Calcium and Magnesium are cat-ions, which means the medium won't hold them. Don't know if that means you'll have to add more or if as long as everything is being kept moist and the Calcium is supplied in the base feed if that is enough. I'm sure you'll be keeping a watchful eye on them and if you see a need you'll add it.

I am using promix now thts all i got lol n i jus put a new clone in a 3 gallon cloth pot of straight promix

I am using promix now thts all i got lol n i jus put a new clone in a 3 gallon cloth pot of straight promix

You're in Pro Mix, Pennywise is in Coco. It's a showdown...lol

I start with by hydrating the coco with Cal/ Mag added to the water so the coco can bind all the calcium it can. Then I start with 1/4 strength Nutrients for the first week. It looks like most coco growers online are recommending 1/2 tsp per gallon of water daily for veg. I’ll just have to watch for any signs of calcium deficiency I have Cal/Mag on hand if it needs it.

Not to add any more confusion, but I found the source. It was an older Dyna Gro feed schedule that had the pH values posted on it. 5.5-6.0 for hydroponics and 6.2-6.8 for "soil". They consider Pro Mix "soil", and hydroponics they consider growing in liquid, like a recirculating system. I've run 6.2-6.5 in Pro Mix with no problems.

Not to add any more confusion, but I found the source. It was an older Dyna Gro feed schedule that had the pH values posted on it. 5.5-6.0 for hydroponics and 6.2-6.8 for "soil". They consider Pro Mix "soil", and hydroponics they consider growing in liquid, like a recirculating system. I've run 6.2-6.5 in Pro Mix with no problems.

Ok so ill stick with trying out the 6.2 ph then and go from there lol

This chart quoted here says 6.2PH for soil-less ProMix BX -- right under the "ec" line

This chart quoted here says 6.2PH for soil-less ProMix BX -- right under the "ec" line

I created that chart. It's not an "official release" from Dyna Gro.

I created that chart. It's not an "official release" from Dyna Gro.

Hey bro i jus relized i might have messed up with my old girls tht i was using the remo nutes on i accidentally set the ph to 6.2 not 6.0 will that mess things up bad just wondering what i should do? Shud i flush then do a normal feed or will they be fine and then next time go back to 6.0?

Back
Top Bottom