Blaze's Garden Of Weeden All Orgasmic Organics 2017

You want to start a day or so before you flip, you want to drench the branch to runoff. Spray under the leaves as well, you want to saturate it. Spray once a day at lights on until you see pollen sacs. If you’re doing an auto and see pistils you’re too late, need to start at the beginning of the stretch which will be harder to time than reversing photo plants.

Well shit lol k i wont do my autos till i start new 1s then but thts ok since now i know what 2do lol also are the buds not able 2 be used like with colloidal silver??

I wouldn’t smoke anything treated with STS, you can spray 1 branch for pollen and pollinate 1 or 2 branches for seed then the remaining colas will be fine.

Ok thanx for the info man. I cant wait to see if this works for my strawberry cake cause i dnt have any more clones of her going so if this dont work this will be the last strawberry cake i harvest cuz i have no more clones of her or any more beans so we will see but yea thanx again bro much appreciated namaste.

Take a cutting from her to keep it going.

Even tho i been using c.s. on her i didnt know if i took a cllne from her now of they wud be messed up genetically or something lol so i didnt do it but yea she is in flower mode now if tht matters or not idk?? Ill try it n take a few cuttings when lights come back on so i dont disturb her again. I jus didnt wana cut any more off her if it was pointless cuz of using the c.s but yea if i can save the genetics then im all game lol

The CS shouldn’t affect revenging clones, I’d take a couple of cuttings.

Ok bro thanx will do lets hope it works. Shit lets hope she reverses and the clippings work then ill be able 2 get straight sb cake seeds instead of having to do a cross with the pollen since i forgot to get clippings b4 lol

Clear will work just keep it in the fridge
K sweet I jus went an got a gallon jug to hold my working solution the stuff ready to spray the plants and then also a 1l jug to hold the mixture that needs to be diluted down with distilled water still so got it all stored away the powder n crystals to in the fridge but yea do u think this auto is 2 late to hit it's like 46 days old and hasn't started to flower I thought I seen a hair but I think it was jus the leaf wen I went and looked closer her it what do u think??

And check this out lol I jus fed 3 clones I found sitting way in back of my grow area that I forgot I took and they are all my strawberry cake lmao I thought I didn't take any b4 I flipped her turns out I did take some and 3 must have grown roots cuz I put them in pots and 2 of the 3 are showing new growth n the one is looking kinda rough so idk if she will make it or not lol but at least I still have some sb cake going and Now I'll b able 2 make some seeds lol here they r

Here is the one not doing so hot

Start spaying now and let’s hope she’s ready to flower.

Sweet i was hoping i didnt think wrong but i went ahead and did it thinking tht it mite still be early enuf to start but figured id ask a better grower then me anyway lol but yea bro thanx for confirming tht 4me

Start spaying now and let’s hope she’s ready to flower.

Hey pw buddy hope the garden is doing good hopefully now ur guna have some girls up in there soon but ok i had a question about this auto its going on day 49 and still hasnt showen any signs of starting flowering idk if she jus taking forevver but do u think this she might be a he lol

Then i jus had to show off my huge giant of a behemoth lmao my strawberry cake look at ther stretch go baby go lol

I've got three in flower that show sex but are choosing stetch over bud setting - it takes all kinds of cannabis to make the world go round.

Every once in a while, when I think I know what to expect - something different happens :)

Lol yea i know what u mean same here i try an plan to do things one way n by the time im done with whatever it is it was done a whole different way then what i planned for lol

Go get 'em! The hardest part is resisting the urge to add a bunch of other stuff. It feels too simple. You'll also feel like you are starving them because it's more concentrated than a lot of the other nutes, so you're using tiny measuring spoons.

Hey bro im about 2 put one of my clones into some plain pro mix 3 gal cloth pot what amounts should i use of pro-tekt and foilage pro and im guessing i should do about 2 gallons of water for feeding?

Back
Top Bottom