Blazingbuds' CFL & LED Soil Grow - Unknown Strain

My Snoop OGs came out of some medical a friend of mine brought with him from Cali so trust you can grow some good shit. Just germinate a few and hopefully you end up with more females then males. Glad you found a deal on a Mars. The 300w is a older model though. They use the 3 watt lights. If you spend alil more you can get the Mars II 400w which uses the 5w lights giving you deeper penetrating power into your canopy. But either way you should be ok with a small grow space.
:thumb:

Lookin well in there. It is normal for the first set to have only 1 leaf. Happened with all mine. Keep the lights close for a stacked node set and raise it to stretch them. :goodjob:

Really? hmm,why do you suppose they came out all deformed then? maybe the excessive heat? Thanks for the tip on the light height, I've heard that before, very important little piece of knowledge. :thumb:

My Snoop OGs came out of some medical a friend of mine brought with him from Cali so trust you can grow some good shit. Just germinate a few and hopefully you end up with more females then males. Glad you found a deal on a Mars. The 300w is a older model though. They use the 3 watt lights. If you spend alil more you can get the Mars II 400w which uses the 5w lights giving you deeper penetrating power into your canopy. But either way you should be ok with a small grow space.
:thumb:

Thanks for the kind words, I hope these genetics are fire. I'll have to look at the 400w model. Ive heard 5w chips put out a lot more light, but also that they burn your plants easier. I'm sure with some experience it would be a non issue. Thanks for the heads up though.

No problem man! Just remember to either double your Cal/Mag under LEDs or just give the regular dosage of cal/mag with your non feedings of plain water and you wont have any fade and burn. For some reason the plants use more of it than under cfls or hps lights.

Now that's something I've never heard before. I've read a lot about growing, but my knowledge is definitely lacking in the nute area.

So I got another question for you, the water I use is bottled drinking water. I Noticed that it says, "2%" calcium added. Will this suffice, as far as Cal?

For the Mag, I was gonna use Epsom salts.

Is that okay?
Im a total noob to the nutrient game.

I defintely would add some nutes to your watering. The stuff in the water is prolly not eniugh and the epsom will help but after a few weeks youll have to supplement your dirt with some nutes. My very 1st grow I just used the general organics go box. Had everything I needed Just had to follow the grow chart. Great for a noob. Best advice is to visit your local horiculture store or get you a 3 part nute line. Organic would be my preference. Dont need any nutes at these stage of your grow though. your dirt should be enough.

20150818_214850.jpg

Just a quick update. I went out and bought some organic fiber starter cups. Just waiting for these Headband seeds to show a tap root and they'll be in the ground. I also bought a mechanical timer, just looking ahead to flowering time. The only reason I'm posting so soon, is due to significant growth in 48 hrs. Just thought id share with you guys!

Looking good bro . Awesome job with the lights . What is that reflector made out of ? It's plastic right ??

Thanks, you get your seeds yet? The reflector is made from a disposable baking pan. i think might be alluminum foil basically

So my plant really took a hit last night. My AC broke again, and it was just shy of 90 degrees in the grow last night. I took out all but one CFL bulb, to try and reduce the temp. She does not look terrible, but the inward curled leaves on the upper node set do stand out; as do the slightly saggy leaf tips. So today its like 60 outside and sunny and I'm like really?!?!?? Just wish it could have been a little cooler last night. Ill put a picture up in a minute, hopefully I'll be able to upload considering that announcement from the Mod this morning.

Hey guys, sorry to make mutiple posts. I ran my fingers along the leaves and they are already sticky and smelling like citrusy???? Its not even two weeks old. This leads me to a question?

Can autoflower strains produce seeds?

I feel like ithad to be resin or trich. I know its way to early for it to be producing THC. im confused af

hey blazin, can you upload any pics? and they may not produce resin until they flower but they can still often produce all kinds of aromas and scents during vegetative state; plus its protective hairs and oils can make it feel sticky, its not weird.

and yes autoflower strains can produce seeds; but only by breeding with a male same as a photoperiod plant. so watch out for hermies and males and you shouldnt ever produce seeds

nah man thats normal growth; those appear at every new branch space. if you keep them exposed to light and air, through LST or just by having a lot of light, they will grow into new colas and thus new buds

Once I get another node I'm gonna LST, between the 4th and 5th. You did it like that i believe? Thanks for being so responsive though appreciate it man. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom