BlazinThat - Soil - Woody Harrelson Kush - 2013

So here's an update after I feed the Woody her tea. The leafs seem to be getting worse still but the buds keep growing and the sugar leafs look great, nice pungent smell. I'm going to let her really dry out then give her a water or maybe a light feed.

20130921_155211.jpg

20130921_155217.jpg

20130921_155223.jpg

20130921_170921.jpg

20130921_170834.jpg

20130921_170815.jpg

I'm worried this ladies won't make it so I'm expecting the worse and going to turn it into hash, and on the flip side I got 2 auto AK seeds in water to start germination.

Its amazing how resilient the cannabis plant is and how she will do whatever she can to give you her best. The Woody H. Kush is that a clone only strain?
Thanks

I hope so, she's still kicking so thats a positive. I don't know about the strain besides the few things I saw online, it was given to me by an associate.

So I'm wondering about my ventilation and if I'm doing it right. Currently I'm using a 3x7x7ish room maybe a little more but not much. I have a 400 watt hps and just acquired a 600 to use as well, I have a 409 cfm fan that I will have pulling air through my filter and then through my lights and out of my room. I also have a 145cfm bringing fresh air in but it's about 6 feet of ducting it pulls and blows through to get in my room.

I think I'm doing it wrong with the intake and should just put a passive air intake in 2 spots and use the small fan for my veg tent.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Ventilation sounds right, pics would help if you can post some. Ideally you want the fresh air intake (passive) low on one side of the room and the exhaust at the other side of the room, high on the wall. Is It possible for you to have 2 air exhausts? 1 for the lights heat and another for the carbon filter/smell?
2 exhausts will allow for more air flow and more direct heat removal.
Hope this helps a little.

Ventilation sounds right, pics would help if you can post some. Ideally you want the fresh air intake low on one side of the room and the exhaust at the other side of the room, high on the wall. Is It possible for you to have 2 air exhausts? 1 for the lights heat and another for the carbon filter/smell?
2 exhausts will allow for more air flow and more direct heat removal.
Hope this helps a little.

I would take pictures but im kinda embarrassed by my setup, my tent got to small to fast and I built the room in a day because I was low on cash(still buying white poly soon).

My intake is on the bottom left about a foot from the ground and its pulling cold air off the floor and my exhaust is on the right side and could be put up but im waiting on the 600.

The only other fan I have is a small 245cfm but I don't think that's enough for the lights, but I wouldn't know.

hey Blazin, Stealthgrow's advice is good. working with that small of grow area you want to make sure you can move that heat from the lights out. carbon filters will decrease your cfm. I think you should use the large fan for lights, and another to exhaust room up high, and a passive intake low and opposite exhaust. carbon filter connected to room exhaust . :) hope this helps ,

+reps stealthy for the great advise.

:Namaste:

I would take pictures but im kinda embarrassed by my setup, my tent got to small to fast and I built the room in a day because I was low on cash(still buying white poly soon).

My intake is on the bottom left about a foot from the ground and its pulling cold air off the floor and my exhaust is on the right side and could be put up but im waiting on the 600.

The only other fan I have is a small 245cfm but I don't think that's enough for the lights, but I wouldn't know.

bro we all started somewhere. My first was the same. dont worry what we think worry what the plants think bro.

bro we all started somewhere. My first was the same. dont worry what we think worry what the plants think bro.

My plants think I suck, lol. I have a unique situation with this grow i.e. it was rushed to start and didn't have the money I should have(kids came first, always). And I'm not there to personally over see everything :(

Everything was going great till 2 weeks into flower and then it went down hill. I need to add a few outlets to my space then I can do white poly. I'm definitely going to switch to pure organic soil without synthetic nutes.

It is very forgiving on the labor side and the cost side imo

I am here to help if I can.

Thanks Shotta. But I got a stupid question, how do I know what npk ratios to use? I'm so use to synthetic telling me that I don't think for myself.

I assume I want npks more towards the flowering side of things since that's when most of the supersoil will be used, but I'm also wondering how high or low I should go, I know sub uses a 3-16-0 fish bone meal but I can only find 3-18-0 without having to pay 12 bucks for shipping. Do I just use less in my mix?

Man I feel like an ultra noob, sorry for all the questions.

Beautiful drawing :)!

I will look at the can specs and see if it works. Thanks

Edit: the filter is 450 cfm for scrubbing and it says to divide by 2 for exhaust, which is 225.

Hello bt

Long time no see... How you been? How long does the problematic girl have left to go?

Hey bro, im doing alright, how about you? She's got about 6 weeks give or take a week, never seen this girl flower so its just a guess from what I read about its crosses.

Back
Top Bottom