BlazinThat - Soil - Woody Harrelson Kush - 2013

Re: BlazinThat - Soil - Woody Harrelson Kush -2013

Hi blazin', plant seems really healthy man, I like how she's looking, all curvy from the LST. +reps. ;)

So here she is at about 7 weeks in beg and nice and bushy! About half way through you can see I cleared some space to allow more light to the middle as well as lollipopped for better air flow and to get rid of popcorn bud.

The split branch looks great and seemed to heal nicely. My new concern is height, its never ending I tell ya.
20130822_180452.jpg
20130822_180504.jpg
20130822_180527.jpg
20130822_180534.jpg
20130822_181834.jpg
20130822_181844.jpg
20130822_181850.jpg
20130822_181900.jpg
20130822_181955.jpg

So here is a few shots from under my new Ushio 400 Super Red Hps, first few days of flowering.
20130826_092454.jpg

20130826_092434.jpg

20130826_092425.jpg

20130826_092415.jpg

20130826_092410.jpg

Alright guys I ran into a issue and need a second thought, I believe I have a potassium issue but I'm not sure. Any thoughts?
20130910_205833.jpg

20130910_205825.jpg

20130910_205808.jpg

20130910_205743.jpg

20130910_205736.jpg

Looks to be a K def to me, I had the same problem last grow, and hit them with three teaspoons of molasses mixed with a gallon of water. I would have used nutes, but had fed them nutes the last watering. Molasses has a fair amount of K in it, and it fixed my issue.

Well they were just fed nutes 2 days prior so im thinking a flush with distilled water will help. I had this issue before but idk what i did to remedy it but I knew my buds sucked when done. I think the tap water is the problem because last time this happened was with different nutes and almost different soil so im switching water.

What have you been feeding them? and how often? You look like your maybe around three weeks flower or so. I think a flush might help you here. But first wait on it to see how the problem goes honestly. Wait until they dry out a fair amount. If you fed the plant two days ago you need time for the plant to do its thing.

I hope you get it sorted blazin that. I am loving the woody harrelson kush where did you find this at?

looking back a ways she seems stressed i noticed a lot of 3 & 4 fingered leaves, i try to wait to flower till they are at least pumping out solid 5 fingered leaves, im seeing a possible ph issue dont start adding stuff you'll make it worse! like jandre said flush with tap water you want that ca & mg in tap, check the ph, just run water for a bit maybe some weak mykos to keep the benies up, and just watch the new growth, slowly bring the nutes back in if all seems ok at 1/4 strength and just watch her it may be shes sensitive to nutes, that soil is hot stuff to start with,, do you have some superthrive? a couple drops in the water and a light mist will ease her stress, how are temps wild hot? cold? big swing from high to low?, check for light leaks, or something in there with an led on all the time, powerstrip light? cover with electrical tape if you find any thing. dont over react its not a big problem yet ,looks to be just old growth, it also looks like she might need N or something is preventing her from uptaking n, flush n wait is step 1:thumb: hope that helps

First flush... Those look like 3 gal? if so flush with 9 gal of just tap water. Then check to make sure your runoff pH is in the six/seven range. That looks like a salt buildup to me. What lights do you have on them right now? And shading where that plant is?

What have you been feeding them? and how often? You look like your maybe around three weeks flower or so. I think a flush might help you here. But first wait on it to see how the problem goes honestly. Wait until they dry out a fair amount. If you fed the plant two days ago you need time for the plant to do its thing.

I hope you get it sorted blazin that. I am loving the woody harrelson kush where did you find this at?

looking back a ways she seems stressed i noticed a lot of 3 & 4 fingered leaves, i try to wait to flower till they are at least pumping out solid 5 fingered leaves, im seeing a possible ph issue dont start adding stuff you'll make it worse! like jandre said flush with tap water you want that ca & mg in tap, check the ph, just run water for a bit maybe some weak mykos to keep the benies up, and just watch the new growth, slowly bring the nutes back in if all seems ok at 1/4 strength and just watch her it may be shes sensitive to nutes, that soil is hot stuff to start with,, do you have some superthrive? a couple drops in the water and a light mist will ease her stress, how are temps wild hot? cold? big swing from high to low?, check for light leaks, or something in there with an led on all the time, powerstrip light? cover with electrical tape if you find any thing. dont over react its not a big problem yet ,looks to be just old growth, it also looks like she might need N or something is preventing her from uptaking n, flush n wait is step 1:thumb: hope that helps

Thanks for all the info guys!!! I believe its a salt build up as well, from my tap water. Its in a 5 gal pot and I ran 5 gals through it and on the 5 gallon I used mycos, azomite, and superthrive. I didn't have time to flush with more but tomorrow I can if anyone thinks I need it.

The 3 leaf sets are from heat stress for a few days and from being root bound at the start, got it as a clone from a friend.

As of now its only been fed 3 time with --- because I know the soil is hott, was about to feed it but I noticed this issue so I said I would wait. Usually when it gets just water I add a 1 tbs of molasses.

Day time temps are at around 77 and have reached 83, night time usually 65 ish. I also noticed my humidity was to high so I threw my carbon filter in the tent to see if that helps control it or if I need I can add a dehumidifier.

For giggles I checked my ppm of tap and right out the tap its 309 ppm, after 30 minutes it was 278 ppm and 24 hours of being bubbled with an air stone it was 130ppms. With that said im buying gallons of distilled water.

Thanks guys I will keep you updated and should have pictures tomorrow.

Thanks for all the info guys!!! I believe its a salt build up as well, from my tap water. Its in a 5 gal pot and I ran 5 gals through it and on the 5 gallon I used mycos, azomite, and superthrive. I didn't have time to flush with more but tomorrow I can if anyone thinks I need it.

The 3 leaf sets are from heat stress for a few days and from being root bound at the start, got it as a clone from a friend.

As of now its only been fed 3 time with --- because I know the soil is hott, was about to feed it but I noticed this issue so I said I would wait. Usually when it gets just water I add a 1 tbs of molasses.

Day time temps are at around 77 and have reached 83, night time usually 65 ish. I also noticed my humidity was to high so I threw my carbon filter in the tent to see if that helps control it or if I need I can add a dehumidifier.

For giggles I checked my ppm of tap and right out the tap its 309 ppm, after 30 minutes it was 278 ppm and 24 hours of being bubbled with an air stone it was 130ppms. With that said im buying gallons of distilled water.

Thanks guys I will keep you updated and should have pictures tomorrow.
If it's 5 Gal run 15 through it. 130PPM isn't too bad. When I said "Tap" I meant "Aged Tap", meaning let it sit open for 24 hours... That's just to let the chlorinate evap out. No need to bubble.

If it's 5 Gal run 15 through it. 130PPM isn't too bad. When I said "Tap" I meant "Aged Tap", meaning let it sit open for 24 hours... That's just to let the chlorinate evap out. No need to bubble.

I always let my water sit for 24 hours then i heard chlorine needs to be agitated before it comes out so that's why I bubble it for 24 hours as well. I had this problem last round and it led to horrible but smoke able buds so im trying not to repeat. The only thing I can think of is the water.

More gallons through tomorrow then.

So this morning I seen more leafa having issues so I flushed 10 gallons of distilled water through and was nice and slow so I could get the edges to try and wash anything out, on my last gallon I added 5ml of micro/grow/bloom/liquid blue.

Temps where 75° with 53% Rh so I added a dehumidifier to bring that down, I'm also going to invest in another small fan.

So far the branches are thick and stiff and the bud structure is looking good and frosting up the sugar leafs, I've lost most of my fan leafs so that has me worried. Hopefully this flush has good results.
20130913_085804.jpg

20130913_085720.jpg

20130913_085733.jpg

20130913_085705.jpg

20130913_085656.jpg

20130913_085645.jpg

20130913_085626.jpg

hey... adding the Grow/Micro/Bloom negated the point of flushing... it was to wash out any extra buildup of salts... then you added ferts to the flush water and put them right back in. Granted, it's a more balanced set than what would have been left behind by the plant that it didn't want, but still, y'know? hehhe

hey... adding the Grow/Micro/Bloom negated the point of flushing... it was to wash out any extra buildup of salts... then you added ferts to the flush water and put them right back in. Granted, it's a more balanced set than what would have been left behind by the plant that it didn't want, but still, y'know? hehhe

Well shoot. I was reading and it said after a flush to add a small dose of nutes to the last gallon. :(

My question is did the salt build up come from --- which was only used 3-4 times or was it the water? I assumed my low dose's of --- couldn't be the problem so I thought i would add some nutes to help. Woops.

It was cool when flushing I could see water coming out of the branches where the fan leafs use to be. It was awesome knowing that what I was seeing came from the roots up.

Alright, so my ladie is still budding and that's a good sign but the leafs haven't really looked any better. I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

I have a tea going right now as follows:
1-1/2 cup soil
2 cups worm castings
2 tablespoons of molasses
1/4 tablespoon of Azomite
1/4 tablespoon of Mycos
That's all mixed with 2 gallons distilled water. I still don't know how many gallons I'm going to dilute it to but I was thinking 8 gallons.

I also was wondering if anyone knows if I could put some nutes in a gallon of tea or if that would kill the idea? Im trying to add more nitrogen to bring back color but it might be to late, the only thing I have is fox farm nutes but I don't know if they jive with tea, I might have to save money and run and get some guano.

Thanks for stopping by.

Back
Top Bottom