BlazinTrees' hydro grow - all widow

With photography like that you should apply to National Geographic, or alteast High Times. . . keep up the great work on the WW man. I think 3 might just have some freckles :Rasta: lookin forward to more bad ass pix

brett2themax said:
With photography like that you should apply to National Geographic, or alteast High Times. . . keep up the great work on the WW man. I think 3 might just have some freckles :Rasta: lookin forward to more bad ass pix

lol...thanx brett...yeah that'd be sweet...but really it's all the camera..i just let it do the work.

Day 24 - All plants still thriving. Got some closer shots of the smaller leaves coming in at the base of these babies. Even "MiniWeed" might get in some growth before i flower in 2 weeks. Here they are...

WW1 - the mysteriously different looking strain

day24ww1a.jpg

day24ww1d.jpg

WW2 - the beauty still growing yet more and more beautiful everyday
day24ww2a.jpg

day24ww2b.jpg

day24ww2c.jpg

WW3 - filled out quite nicely
day24ww3a.jpg

WW4 - 2 shots of MiniWeed !!! :goof:
day24ww4a.jpg

day24ww4b.jpg

Day 28 - Changed the water...dropped a fresh 3 gallons of distilled water into the resevoir. Also dropped in a half strength worth of nutes. I pulled the cups up on the 3 bigger plants and each one's roots have successfully found ways out of the cup through the holes. So it looks like I'm good to go and don't have to worry about being root bound...because they will get plenty of solution, and air once they get out of the cup and sit in the area between the cup, and the resevoir the cup sits inside of. Not to mention they can grow into the piping if needed. So I should be able to go full cycle on these plants like I had hoped. :headbanger:

blacturboteg420 said:
looks great bro hopeinnfor all femaled

you said it turbo teg...

here's pix of day 28... :headbanger:

WW1
day28ww1a.jpg

WW2
day28ww2a.jpg

day28ww2b.jpg

day28ww2c.jpg

WW3
day28ww3a.jpg

WW4 - AKA Mini-Weed
day28ww4a.jpg

dat be it

I like the short fat plants, thats sweet. . . very space efficient, keep up the great work

Thanx to all of you guys...P420, TurboTeg, NDW4M, and brett2themax! I'm loving this stuff!

I was just super happy today to find that the roots are finding ways to come out of the cup. I was so worried :bitingnails: about becoming root bound. Plants are so smart!

Day 29 - Well I think I'm going to take heed to the warnings. I think I'll bring out the HPS and throw these things into flowering today or tomorrow. I read a site i mentioned earlier in this thread...and they said to flower at 2 wks if hydro. I'm on week 4 since i dropped the beans into the rockwool. Now I germed there too...so they took one week to come up...so i'm really at about 3 weeks into vegging. these are nirvana seeds, and are advertised as being seed to harvest in 60(ish) days. so i'm at the mid way point now....but i'm not really expecting to harvest until after New Years...

I also just got finished reading MV - who wants to shoot a bear in the face's remarkable tributes to the ganga in his grow journal...in which he was doing WW as well...in soil though. I didn't head the warning...and i think i recall him saying he started flowering at 3" in height....and they became 3 feet.

Well...since this is a dro-gro hopefully it will gain better yeild, and I'm at about 5-6 inches...so i pray it will be proportioned like MV's was...lol...(wishing)....but that would mean 5 to 6 foot tall plants...

Something else i picked up whilst browsing upon MV's journal...is that the reason you can flower seedlings earlier than clones...is because seedlings reach their maturity during flowering...(i think i understood that right) :hmmmm: Maybe MiniWeed will turn out to be worth a bowl or three. :headbanger:

Anywho...i'll be keeping you posted on how many sexy she-thangs i turn out with!

HOLLA!

Day 31 - 3AM - Well today is my last day of vegging... I've set up the HPS, and we're off to flowering. Man it fuggin sucked...I moved things around so i could hang the light, but when i put the plants back in place...i didn't check the over flow hose that drains back into the bucket. :-( LOL. I went back later to check on my babies...and there was 2 gallons of water all over the floor. Needless to say that was a pain to clean up. But everything is back in place... I also got the hook up from a friend on an electronic PH and PPM meter. It's so awesome to glance at the pH level...instead of manually testing daily. :headbanger:

I don't plan on taking any more pics until I determine their sex. So here are my last vegging pics. I also somehow didn't grab a pic of WW4, so you won't see miniweed for a while...'she's' still doing well though. Enjoy!

WW1
day31ww1a.jpg

day31ww1b.jpg

WW2
day31ww2a.jpg

day31ww2c.jpg

day31ww2b.jpg

day31ww2d.jpg

WW3
day31ww3a.jpg

WW3 - w/ WW2 in the back
day31ww3-2.jpg

...signing out for a while...wish me luck...

stix said:
those plants look really healthy. Very short and full, just like I like my women! I think you'll get a good yield from them. They are all female, I can tell :cheesygrinsmiley:. Good luck man!

thanx stix... i've got my fingers crossed over here. Com'mon mother nature...GIVE ME SOME GIRLS!!!!!! :grinjoint:

nah...no revegging this time around. i'm just gonna harvest these...and the next time around i plan on keeping a mother plant. I hope to get at least one oz off of these plants. So if i'm lucky i could have 3 oz's of this WW, which will last me through my next grow. I still have like 6 WW seeds left...and I have 10 cali orange..I plan to keep one mother plant of each on my next grow...so i can keep a perpetual cycle going...

Back
Top Bottom