BlazinTrees' hydro grow - all widow

DAY 39 - Late PM - Well i've pretty much stated what i've done for the day...so here are some pics of my girls..and miniweed... Oh Yeah...yesterday I bumped the Nutes up to Full strength...they seem to be loving it.

Possible clone project...

the cut...
day39cloneb.jpg

the larger fan leaves are just helping keep it afloat for now..they will be cut before i put in rooting compound...and the smaller leaves will be the real first set of leaves for my clones...
day39clonea.jpg

floating together
day39clonec.jpg

Now for the girls!!!!

WW1
day39ww1a.jpg

day39ww1b.jpg

WW2 (with WW3 in the background)
day39ww2a.jpg

day39ww2b.jpg

WW3
day39ww3a.jpg

WW4 a.k.a MiniWeed
day39ww4a.jpg

And Finally...a shot of all the girls together...
day39all.jpg

Awe I'm so proud of da baby girls. They're growin up so big. You are truly blessed man. Can't wait for the updates... You know how we do!!! They look like their ready for some LST now!

Dat Kush Queen

yeah i'll LST them when they get a tad bigger. oh and eveyone please welcome the KushQueen. this is muh girl who hooked me up with so much stuff for my grow and knowledge on this stuff...

let me be the first to welcome you then KushQueen!!!

Looking very good bro, soon you'll be getting little buds popping up all over the place. I love this stage.

Those topping are not going to do you any good though I don't think. They don't have nearly enough stem to be planted even if they do drop roots. If you want to take clones you need to let your plants get bigger so that you can have multiple nodes on a branch.

Thank you brett2themax. Just doing my earthly duty of spreadin the fruity love!!! ;) You know I got u Blaze... The Strawberry Cough x Bubba Kush & Golden Skush that popped yesterday are in their new pellet homes now! Still waiting for the others to do the damn thizzle!!! Lookin good man, lookin good! Keep up the awesome grow.

:passitleft:
Welcome to 420Times KQ always happy to have another grower join!! You going to get a journal going too? There are alot of Grow Journal addicts around here. Myself among them. :Rasta: And that sounds like an awesome strain mix.

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
Looking very good bro, soon you'll be getting little buds popping up all over the place. I love this stage.

Those topping are not going to do you any good though I don't think. They don't have nearly enough stem to be planted even if they do drop roots. If you want to take clones you need to let your plants get bigger so that you can have multiple nodes on a branch.
yeah i kinda figured i'd need to have them bigger...but who knows...maybe these will do something...worth a shot...i was just gonna toss them in the trash anyway...

Day 41 - Well today I've gone ahead and LST'd (low stress trained) WW2 and WW3. I'm going to leave WW1 out of it, cuz I would like to kind of see the difference between the methods.

Here are some shots after doing this....

WW2 on the right WW3 on the left
day41wwLST.jpg

WW2 close up - white line represents the curve of the stem...red line represents the orginal state of the stem.
day41ww2a.jpg

I hope doing this brings me even more bud...I'd be happy if this method makes the plants break 2 o's a plant. :headbanger:

question for everyone... what's the best way to preserve your harvest...after it's cured?

I've heard leaving it in mason jars in the dark will keep it strong and potent for a long time.

Reason I ask is because i'm looking to come away with a nice stash off these babies, and i don't want the tail end of my smoke not being close to as good as the beginning...

Glass in the dark or freezer like NDW4Me said. I put my mason jars under my cabinet in the bathroom. Since you'll harvest long before me, I got you covered on jars man. No worries!!! :) :Rasta: Funny thing Blaze... I found a cola that had been "forgotten" in the garden after harvest. I placed it in my cure box and put it up in my closet. Thing is I forgot about it again. I found it a couple weeks ago and was like DAMNNNNN fruity fruit waiting just for me to find it. This fruit was more dank that the stuff I let cure for 15 days. It had to have been in the garden all by its lonesome for about 45 days and then in my closet for another 30. The taste was much more noticable and smoother than my 15 day cure too!

KQ

Man...only one day after LSTing and the tops have already completely turned upwards! I'll have have some pics on here later...after my lights come on in the back. it's crazy to see it turn that much in one day. I'll re-train after i take pics.

DAY 43 - (early am) - here are some shots from today... miniweed still hasn't shown sex yet. I took pics of WW2 and WW3 at the same angle so you can see how much the tops turned up. I've already re-trained them after the pics... enjoy! :headbanger:

WW3 (left) & WW2 (right)
day43wwLST.jpg

WW2 - close up...white line showing curve of the stem, red line showing original stem position.
day43ww2a.jpg

WW1 - non-lst'd
day43ww1a.jpg

WW4 - MiniWeed!!! :laughtwo:
day43ww4a.jpg

day43ww4b.jpg

Lookin good bro

As a matter of fact NDW4Me I will be. I should be starting her up this weekend so stay tuned!!! Blaze ya grow is looking good man. You make me proud!!! :) Didn't mean to let the grow bug bite ya so hard, but damn it you doing the damn thing. Next lesson... PINCHING Til then mad love and respect.

KQ
COMING UP IN THE GROW REPORT:
OGERS
GOLDEN SKUSH
STRAWBERRY COUGH X BUBBA KUSH
PANAMA RED X KUSH
BANANA KUSH
JACK THE RIPPER
PURPLE AK-47
AFGHAN #1

That miniweed is kind of tripping me out. I mean shit that is a HUGE difference in size for having been planted at the same time as the others. Definitely congrats on the succesful training. It's amazing how fast they turn back up to the light, isn't it?

Day 45 - Shhh...they're sleeping in these pics. The LST'd plants are looking amazing...Seeing all of the would be small nodes all starting to pop up. Each of them has at least 8-10 bud spots on them. I'm really excited to see the results. Miniweed...still no sex yet.

WW1 - non lst'd...only topped...forming two main nodules that will form the bud...
day45ww1a.jpg

WW2 - Top shot... of my beauty
day45ww2a.jpg

WW2 - one of the bottom stalks that has grown up from the bottom of the stem. white line following the length of this nodule that just shot up after LST'ing
day45stalk.jpg

WW3 - Top shot of the soon to be buds!!!
day45ww3a.jpg

WW2 in front right - WW3 in back left.
day45ww23.jpg

All my girls! :headbanger:
day45wwall.jpg

Back
Top Bottom