Blue Dream & OG Kush Clone First Grow

Kushmaster216

Ok this is my first grow I'm gunna break down everything I use and everything I do as detailed as possible.. First I am a been I only know what I researched n I did quite a bit n I still do all the time. I posted alot of threads n got some great advice n one of them was to start this jurnal. Also some things might have changed since my threads because I have use some stuff I've learn from them..

Materials:

1 5 gal bucket
1 3 gal mini trash can
Using rock medium from grow store
Flowering room is about 6ft by 4ft n 71/2ft high.
Temps in there are about 75 n to 80 with light on. (I'm using a 600 watt hps for flowering)
Veg gets bout 80 degrees n res temps about 65 to 75...
Flowering room res temps is about the same thing but stay cooler...
My og kush clone is in flower and blue dream I'm veg
My ph in flowering is about 5.5 to 6.0 my veg flowering is about 6.0
I do not know my ppm I'm using tap water left out for a couple days. I've heard my tap runs about 300 ppm
The og has only been flowering about 2 weeks now I begged it for a long time not sure exact date
The blue also has been verging a while but I'm gunna keep her vegging until my og kush gets a little further...
I'm using b.c. Nutes a weak strength tho because I don't want to over do it I had root rot once n it was a pain to get rid of... I lowered my nutes n root rot went away... I use 3% hydrogen peroxicde 2tsp a gallon but only every now n again not every 3 days.. I do use it every res change tho. Please let me no what you thinks. Tips would be nice.. Way to keep my room cool n res cooler would be cool to. I'm on a budget with this stuff I can go crazy so I'm slower getting more n more things to help but thanks for looks n let me no what you think!!!!
I will be posting newer pics soon these are about a week or 2 old

image3637.jpg
image3634.jpg
image3633.jpg
image3636.jpg
image3633.jpg
image3632.jpg
image3635.jpg
image3569.jpg
image3568.jpg
image3571.jpg
image3567.jpg
image3570.jpg
image3573.jpg
image3574.jpg
image3572.jpg
image3566.jpg
image3566.jpg
image3564.jpg

Re: Blue dream and og kush clone first grow

Subbed bro! I'll be checking in when I see updates. I have a journal as well and your free to check it out. Right now its pretty boring but its still bud on the rise. Its called Elious' second wind. You can just click on the link below (in my signature) and it'll take you strait to the action (or lack of as it were).

Whats going on bro, I am another grower on a budget. I am a soil grower but I have seen people freeze bottles of water and put them in their res while they have other ones in the freezer to swap out as needed and something I would do is have different size bottles frozen at the same time to be able to have some kind of control and hit the temp you want. Not sure how to sub to your journal or if its just something people say but im subbed bro:tokin:, I currently have a journal as well if you get a free moment and want to check it out your more then welcome its pretty boring right now as I am in the process of putting up pics.not real sure how to put it in my sig

Whats going on bro, I am another grower on a budget. I am a soil grower but I have seen people freeze bottles of water and put them in their res while they have other ones in the freezer to swap out as needed and something I would do is have different size bottles frozen at the same time to be able to have some kind of control and hit the temp you want. Not sure how to sub to your journal or if its just something people say but im subbed bro:tokin:, I currently have a journal as well if you get a free moment and want to check it out your more then welcome its pretty boring right now as I am in the process of putting up pics.not real sure how to put it in my sig
Your subbed dude. You automatically sub as soon as you comment. What is your journal title?

Thanks for the tip n whats your title to ur journal ill check it out homie... But I don't wanna freeze my root right now I just froze 2 bottles of water n put them in a 5 gal bucket I had as extra then I put my other res inside of that

yeah I reckon roots to cold might cause you some probs as well. I like to see people improvise, I had a buddy that grew some nice meds using the bag oranges come in as his net pots,cut some holes in a cooler lid,filled the bag with some little stones after securing them down to the lid added air stones and he had a nice little DWC. and he always said how much he liked it cause of the root room and and insulating properties of the cooler helped. Oh and he said the bigger res helped curve his bipolar ph lol.still trying to figure out the picture downloading stuff but they will be on my journal soon I promise but in the mean time if u want to check it out the link is Waknbake88's 2013 Blue Mystic Indoor Soil Grow

Re: Blue Dream And OG Kush Clone First Grow

subscribed. to add your grow journal to your signature, go to top right side, Settings>Settings, go to left hand side, My Settings> Edit Signature, copy the web address from the first page of your grow journal and use the globe with the chain link on it icon and paste the web address into the open window.

What's up everyone sorry I haven't posted in a few days... Here's an update with my grows... I added some fans in with the blue dream for better ventilation. I cut 2 holes one in top corner the other at the bottom n have on blowing cool air in n on pulling hot air out... I also flushed both plants with phd water n I don't have nutes in the water at this time.... I took someone's advice on my other thread n put foil in my pot to help with light n I wrapped my og kush bucket as well to black out... I did the flush because someone said it looked like I had salt build up so that's why I flushed... Since I did the flush the plants have been. Doing great n roots griw over a inch last night!!!!! So I guess so far so good I'm gunna flush again tonight then wait till Saturday to add nutes but I'm not adding alot... Has anyone used big bud??? I want to try n help my buds get big.. The only problem is I'm 3 weeks into flowering n have no buds growing yet so I'm a little scared I might have wasted my time n stressed this plant 2 much... I'm still not sure when I'm gunna start flower the blue dream because she is still short!!! But here are some pics please let me know what you think n if u gotta journal going let me know ill check it out.... Also just a thought I feel like this website should have a 24 hour chat or something for quick responses n thinks of that sort just a though tho...
image3706.jpg
image3705.jpg
image3704.jpg
image3666.jpg
image3703.jpg

subd,

i dont use the same grow method you use, when i had res temp issues in my dwc i found out it was because the light was shining on the res, so now i use card and make sure the res is in the shade, so the res is sort of below ground level if you think about the card been the ground level, it makes all the heat stay above the res level and kept my res cool and not had any problems since.

ive not needed to flush so cant comment on if you needed it or not, but i think i your following a feeding guide for these plants then you should be ok, their is a nutrient guide thread link in my signature below, covers a lot of nutrients so you might find some info their.

with the plant thats not flowering you have to wait until its mature enough to show sex then after about 7 to 10 days of it showing sex it will then start to flower, you also need to make sure their are no light leaks, if your on 12-12 and the room is getting light when its dark then the plant wont start flowering if its getting to much light during the dark period, if its getting a small amount of light then this will also cause problems as it will make the plant go hermie and turn to seeds.

ill do my best to answer quetions and im sure many others will also be more than happy to help, with growing the way you are i think a ppm meter would be a very good option, if i was growing hydro or dwc then id go with a ppm tester so i know exactly whats going on and id follow a feed guide that is known to work for these plants, i only grow small 2ltr dwcs along with my soil grown plants so ive not got a real need for a ppm meter at this time, i have a ph pen but not had any problems so not even used that much, the only time i used it was to check my tap water and then check the nutrient mixture after mixing up a batch of nutes

Thanks for the tips n yeah I'm going to have to get a ppm meter soon I'm tight on money at the moment tho, growing ups take the money away from the fun lol. But I do get excited n check my plants often. My girlfriend thinks I should grow more plants so I have more to do with them but I wanna do a good job on my first grow first.. But I do check em a good amount a day... Anyways I just added nute back to my bigger res I used only boost n bloom still not at full strength but it was cloned off of a female og plant but it has no hair or sign of sex Idk what I'm doing wrong beside checking it all the time but I know something's not quite right I'm going into the third week of flowering with it n still no signs of sex or budding also I gave it a 48 hour dark period right in the start of flowering but still nothing. Also with my younger clone that I have in veg it's also not growing any taller for some reason it has a bunch of leafs on the stem tho? I'm thinking about putting that one also into flowering and just seeing what happens n just get new clones n start over...

it appears you have several different types of leaf damage. the first would be either mechanical or heat stress. the second is some type of deficiency, i would need a better look at those leaves to diagnose them.

here is the cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Is there any way you can take some pics in a cooler light. A light that's not so orange in color? Its really hard to tell what's going on by the pics provided.

yep, you need to take the plants out the grow room while you take the pics, or get a desk fan set up so you can turn the hps off for a few minutes will you take pics, if the area you are growing in gets daylight then you can turn the hps off and it wont affect the plants as the light from the room will still keep the plants growing while you take some pics,

its the hps that causes the orange pics, their is not much you can do about it, so if the grow area gets some light during the day then switch the hps off and take some pics, if it dont then you can get a desk lamp and switch that on then turn the hps off and take some pics then turn the hps back on,

that chart provided on the previous page is also linked in my signature but it goes into more detail about how to solve the problem,

also im not sure on the nutes your using but does the bloom contain micro nutrients or not, with my nutes i have 4 bottles, grow,micro,bloom and bloom booster, the bloom booster is not needed but it does help with extra weight at harvest, but throughout the whole grow the grow,micro and bloom feed are all used, early on and in veg the micro stage and grow stage feed is fed at higher doses, then when i flip to 12-12 the micro and grow stage is reduced and the bloom and bloom booster is increased but i still have to feed the grow and micro, if i just fed the bloom and bloom booster then i would not get any N so leaf production and branch growth would be pretty slow, plus without the micro nutes im sure id some a few defficiency problems,

also in my signature below is a nutrient feed chart, have a click on that and see if the nutrients your using is on their, you might be right by just using bloom and bloom booster as i dont know the nutes your using, but double check thats all you should be using and check the doses,

as for it not flowering it depends on how old the plant it came from was, some plants wont start flowering for 3 weeks, you should start to see the plant showing sex around week 2 or 3 of 12-12, you will see white hairs at the nodes and at the tip of the plant when its showing sex then not long after it will start flowering,

so have a look at the plant problem guide in my signature, its the accident and emergency link, then check out the nutrient link as that covers a lot of different nutrients and it tells you what doses to use for what stage of growth you in so it might cover the nutrients your using,

the res temp may be causing you issues so make sure the res is in the shade so the light is not shining on it and make sure the water is getting enough oxygen, if its not that will cause problems,

so check them links and see what you think is wrong with the plant, then have a look at the nutrients and see if the bloom and bloom booster gives any N and any micro nutrients, let is know what the NPK is of each nutrient you got then let us know whats in them, if it says contains micro nutrients then it should be ok to use but i cant say as ive not used the same nutrients that you are using

I use a 4' regular florescent light with 6500 kelvin light bulbs when i take photographs, it really helps with showing the true colours of the plants.

Hey haven't posted in a little while... Just updating n posting pics let me know what you think even tho it's a clone off a female plant it's still not showing sex... But I'm using b.c. Nutes the bloom, boost, grow, n magical... I wrapped res in foil so no light can get through... I'm think about making my own tent 2x2x6 but just using tent flor black out n flowering because its starting to smell... The stems stink like skunk when I touch them!!!!! She smells amazing just no signs yet... My little guy I'm putting into flowering tomorrow because she's not showing to many signs of getting taller in veg. I'm thinking about also ordering seed just nervous about the shipping n bag seed I don't wanna waste money n time on something that might be cheap or not turn out good... Please let me know what you think!!!! Thanks for looking and if u have a journal let me know ill check it out
image3764.jpg
image3763.jpg
image3762.jpg
image3761.jpg
image3760.jpg
image3759.jpg
image3758.jpg
image3757.jpg
image3756.jpg
image3754.jpg
image3755.jpg

The yellowing leaf is def for sure. The plant looks pretty healthy over all. How long into flower are you? I thought you said two weeks and that was a week ago. Is that right or am I getting mixed up?

Back
Top Bottom