Blue Planet Powered 18 Strain Hempy

Re: Hempy-SOG, Qrazy Train,Hammerhead, OG Kush

Subbed in.. nice to see a familiar face :thumb:

Whats up ottawa :welcome: to :420: ive been here for a while as you can tell check out some journals on here theres some great ones and the competitions are a good thing too especially coming from where theres none and im gonna update tonight I took some pics last night but they all turned out shitty so ill try again tonight oh ywah loyalty and matt are here too they havent started their journals yet but hopefully soon so loyalty if your listening I need some harvest pics please but cant wait for your new journal too when you guys get started ill bring some company with me to you guys' journal too :peace::Namaste:

Hey guys I have ran into some problems and I really need some help/inputs please!! So my problem is this, im having heat issues with my flower chamber with temps so high outside im not pulling in 60 degree air in anymore now its 80 and leaving my flower room at 88 degrees so heres what im working with ive got a air intake pictured here
IMG_20120217_2005061.jpg

It goes into the bottom veg chamber after the split. In the board seperating the layers theres a hole to allow exhaust from bottom to go into top chamber but I have it covered as now light leaks frim bottom to the top but ill get flanges for the 150s to a/c to the exhaust hole in the board that will handle light leaks.
Now for my main flower room exhaust pictured here
IMG_20120217_2013391.jpg

It exhast to top of closet into drop ceiling in my bedroom but with heat issues I need to a/c my my 400 in my flower chamber which will stop my light mover which im ok with but the way it is how sould I run my a/c ducting to my hood I talking like from intake to hood but I have to keep in mind I have only one intake or out take thats completly leaves or comes into my closet from outside so should I exhaust my heat outside or bring in air from outside? And also how could I cool or intake my veg area and light leak proof it in a way to accomplish this? I know some of you guys might have an idea or thought I really need help I have noone else to ask and no grow store person to ask you guys are who I have so please.HELP

Ok thanks mark the pictures above are the top of my flower chamber intake on right coming from outside and outtake leftside going to my ceiling completly not connected to air in my closet and I think where Im running into a oroblem is the heat that ill pull off my light and where and how to vent it should the air from outside cool my light then exhaust it into top of closet? But then the problem is getting fresh air into my chambers and if I pull air out of the room itself and leave intake as it is and run it like carbonfilter light then fan pulling exhausting into top of ceiling but will that keep my light cool enough? But as for equipment for this I have 2, 4 inch booster fans and a 4 inch inline fan Im looking to buy a 6 inch inline to pull through filter and light and put boosters in veg chamber cooling 150s and just putting that heat into the top chamber the reason for this is I cant hook in the exhaust side because ill bypass my filter and have smell and I havent thought of a way to avoid this any ideas on this too?

Hey MrGMT.. too lazy to go back and check.. I know you've got a light mover.. but what do you have for hood/reflector? I love my AC hood.. keeps things nice and cool... almost too cool actually.. mid 70's of course I'm not running as many or powerful lights as you.. but I can touch the glass of my ac hood with my vortex fan with the back of my hand and it is nice and warm not hot..

Good luck

okay.. guess I'm not too lazy..

my two cents.. of course you won't like it because they involve money.

your ballast should be outside your room if possible and I would swap out the open reflector for a cool tube or ac hood..

again you know I'm not very experienced but I think that would help with your temps..

if you feel like making the drive up to Ottawa I've got a 250w ballast I could give you.

Ok thanks for the reply I dont have a air cooled hood yet gonna order one I am looking for one thats pretty long like 20inches by 30 or something in that size range my ballast is outside my chambers ots in the very top of my closet where my exhaust air dumps the veg chamber has reflectors with glass and are air collable but my 400 up top is a wing reflector I know to hook up the a/c hood ill have to unplug my mover thats fine, im thinking of running it like from exhaust hole-ducting-fan-ducting-a/c hood-ducting -carbon filter sucking air through carbon filter through light and then exhausted into ceiling. Hope this sounds visionable. :thanks:

@ Dean I only have one exhaust/intake that goes outside are you saying I should use iflt to dump air instead of bringing it in? Its like this the hole coming in on top rightside is coming from or to outside the hole on top left goes into my ceiling not outside but goes somewhere completly seprate from my chambers air supply when my zipper door is zipped hope I made it understandable? Did I? Thanks for the help!!

:thanks:Yeah I figured that so do you guys know any air cooled reflectors that would fit good in my space 23 inches by 60 inches so anything that will get coverage from end to end would be great how big do you guys think the reflector would have to be to cover an area that long I was thinking cool tube but I found only 27 inch cool tubes and that would leave more than 35 inches really 40 uncovered or not in direct light like the ones in the middle so a regular a/c reflector is in order but I canrrt sort and search like a desktop or laptop so amy help with chosing a long cheaper reflector or have seen one while seacrhing 120 is what im willing to spend and the help is greatly needed and thanked :peace:

exhaust outside and run your AC in the room your intake air will come from

If yr gunna use a AC reflector you'll probably need two because i ain't seen any that are 60cm long...

I dont run an air conditioner I pull cold air from outside into my chambers and exhaust into my ceiling imagine to boxes one on top of the other with the air intake feeding both boxes byway of a 4 inch T and exhausted out of another hole inthe top box into my ceiling and both boxes are connected through intake and there is and exhaust hole from bottom box to top box oppisite intake leading back into top box. Can you picture this? So what im thinking is leave intake as pictured and when I run air cooled reflector hook it up in middle of exhaust in top box between filter and fan. As for reflector I dont wat it 60 inches but maybe 30 so that would leave a foot and a half on each side of reflector placed in center of my closet. I found one 28 inches long on ebay

Whats up guys I was reading 12's photo thread and got some picture taking tips and wanted to try them but they will also get better when I get a better phone with a better camera one thats at least 5 megapixels but heres the Hairy Gary Phenos dried and in the first couple days of curing.
Hairy Gary Pheno 1
The biggest one 10.5 gram main cola
Ok smoke 2.5/5
IMG_20120320_125526.jpg

IMG_20120320_125605.jpg

HG Pheno 2
Best smoke outta these 3.5/5
IMG_20120320_125756.jpg

IMG_20120320_125840.jpg

HG Pheno 3
Havent smoked yet kinda moist
IMG_20120320_130055.jpg

IMG_20120320_130126.jpg

IMG_20120320_130138.jpg

Thanks for the tips 12 do you guys think these pics look better than my usual? I do. :peacetwo:

oh and BTW.. nice trimming man.. you are obviously more patient that I!!

:goodjob:

:thanks: Liquid yeah you gotta trim good and dry slow I learned this the had way kinda like you my first couple harvest looked exactly like yours but now it looks better but a couple guys here grow some dank looking buds like HMG his dutch treat looks like glory :rofl: but hopefully I got some nice dank looking nugs coming that didnt come out of subpar bagseed but from the uk and reputable breeders it should make a difference ill take a couple pics im lazy and drinking beers like water :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom