Blueberry - Organic Soil - 600W LED - First Grow

I use EJ and have for a bit now. I feel your concern over the PH. Its a mystery that Iv been trying to get a definitive answer to since my start. All I can do is give you my experience and research knowledge. I have NEVER PHed my nutes. I bubble them for 24 hrs and it usually will go back up. But even if it doesnt go all the way back up from bubbling it. From my research and experience, the benifitials will buffer it. My set up is very close to yours bro. So please feel free to check out my 1st 3 Journals. All using FFOF with EJ. Mars LED in a 3x3 tent. Most problems Iv run into have been not enough Cal Mag and not enough P. But the P could have come from a PH problem. But every time I have checked run off Iv been ok. So Temp, not enough P, RH, All kinds of stuff But end results still turned out great with satisfying yields. From my experience EJ is best when added to room temp water, 75F or so, and bubbled for 24hrs in room temp. Cold water tends to keep the PH down for some reason. Iv also started, (just read it somewhere and it made sense) I only put together and bubble the N-P-k Nutes and Catalyst and or Molasses and then adding CalMag, Microblast, and any other support nute right before I feed. After the bubble. I can NOT confirm this changes anything and for all I know this makes it worse. But its what I did all last grow and it surpassed my expectations on quality and yield. Anyway, Im subbed in. I just ordered and received some Critical Kush and plan to grow it after Summer. So I look forward to seeing what it can do.
Yo natural u got any grows goin on especially since u have a very simular setup

--UPDATE--

SO the past two days my humidifiers been empty i refilled it today because of it tho my temps got up to 77F and humiditys been about 55 to 60%..

I watered today because the soil of all was really dry and bluberry #1 leaves were pointing down instead of up.

The watered the plants with tap water out the sink at 188ppm at 7.8 ph

I was curious of what the runoff was not sure if it means anything but out of curiousity i collected the water dripping out and put it in a cup and it was 946 ppm which seems pretty high? And the ph was 7.0 so the soil seems to be buffering it.

Temps at the moment are 72F
And humidity is 67%

Blueberry #1 is 2.75 inches about doesnt seem to be growing any taller just more node growth.
420-magazine-mobile1318720520.jpg

Noticed the what i mentioned earlier about the leaves?
420-magazine-mobile1983264970.jpg

Also the cotedylns are starting to brown a bit and die not sure if i should just cut them off or let them
420-magazine-mobile1377740211.jpg

Blueberry #2 is 2.5 inches also not gettin taller just more nodes

Notice the leaves yellowing just slightly and the little bit of purple torwards the edges?
420-magazine-mobile523322205.jpg

Closer look
420-magazine-mobile2123507493.jpg

Cotedlyns are also starting to yellow
420-magazine-mobile1643684411.jpg

Blueberry #3 is 2.4 inches all not growing taller just more node growth.

This one seems normal
420-magazine-mobile1782983630.jpg

420-magazine-mobile258227599.jpg

--UPDATE-
Also just put my light up one inch so its at about 30.5 from my tallest one bluberry #1 i want to see if they will grow a little into the light. And maybe thats why blueberry #1 looks that way she is the tallest so is a little closer just wondering wats causing her to look a bit unhappy.

Back
Top Bottom