Blueberry - Organic Soil - 600W LED - First Grow

Thank you i appreciate you giving your experiences with EJ . Which bottles were u using when u didnt have enough P just curious. But i will definatly check out your journals and also. My critical kush never came through bro. I only have 3 blueberry from seedsman at the moment, sorry bro

I use Grow Bloom Big Bloomin the works bro. I got about 8 or 9 Ej products I use along with some other organic stuff. The lack of P is a mistake on me, not giving them enough. Im assuming anyway. Never was a real bad Def, just some small signs like red stems. I think its from me not giving them enough because I also grew a plant under CFLs and it never had a P problem. So I think the added light intensity requires more P.

I use Grow Bloom Big Bloomin the works bro. I got about 8 or 9 Ej products I use along with some other organic stuff. The lack of P is a mistake on me, not giving them enough. Im assuming anyway. Never was a real bad Def, just some small signs like red stems. I think its from me not giving them enough because I also grew a plant under CFLs and it never had a P problem. So I think the added light intensity requires more P.
Thanks bro i really appreciate it . Glad you found me lol.. makes me feel a bit better about my initial plan especially u cause youve done it.

--UPDATE--

Ive transplanted all 3 into these little jiffy pots i added mycos and the great white bennies to the roots
420-magazine-mobile1444399016.jpg

Ive planted them a little deeper and i labeled them
420-magazine-mobile1122959524.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1558363582.jpg

420-magazine-mobile912441923.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1597463494.jpg

--UPDATE--
Ok so the seedlings are 6 days old today.
The temps and rh in the tent are very steady and i feel i have that dialed in for this stage of growth.

Temps are 72-75
Rh is 62-70

Im quite happy with that its all on timer and temp and rh are just like that.

But today i bought a blue lab ph pen just to be safe
420-magazine-mobile194865067.jpg

And also a 5'x15' trellis net 3.5 in squares
420-magazine-mobile1321318706.jpg

Blueberry #1 is 2 1/3 inches
The stem has really strengthened up due to the fan
420-magazine-mobile2142946458.jpg

Blueberry #2 is 2 1/4 inch
None of the seedling are tall and lanky anymore i dont think there are getting alot of stem growth a little and just growing new leaves.

also blueberry #2 has its new leaves with a little purple to them.
And on blueberry #2 i dont know if you can see in the picture but one of the older leaves not the cotedylns but the first true leaves are getting a tiny bit of yellow to it and a small bit of brown im thinking its because the past two days i drop my light one inch so i raised it back up guessing that was the problem but if anybody else knows what problems it could have at this point that would cause it. Comment

Blueberry #2
420-magazine-mobile189037386.jpg

Blueberry #3 is just short of 2 inches and this pheno also has its new leaves coming in as purple looking

420-magazine-mobile1032335841.jpg

-----------

Also when i transplanted i gave a very good watering but today the topsoil is 3/4 of an inch dry and the pot is 3and a half inches deep you think it neeeds a water ? maybe thats why the slight yellowing?

I dont think under watering will turn them yellow that quick. Keep an eye on her and let us know if it gets any worse
Yeah ur right i dont think so either becuase honestly i dont even think its underwatered just trying to troubleshoot what it could be. Because thats still like 2 inches of moist soil and there and i planted them deep maybe like an inch of soil on each and then the roots and threw soil in to fill the pot. I think it was the light being to close. Because i raised it up when i had got home and checked right now and its at 27 1/2 inches and i maybe raised it 2 inches i have been eyeballing it the past 2 days so it was maybe around 25 inches today till i got home. So that may be it. Manafacture recommends 30 inches for seedlings.

Back
Top Bottom