Blueberry - Organic Soil - 600W LED - First Grow

Temp and RH are essential for dialng things in, control PH and youll have smooth sailing.
Yeah im going to use earth juice nute line and bubble it for like 12 or 24 hours ive read you dont have to ph and im curious what u think. With organic the soil is supposed to buffer

It is supposed to buffer ph but its worth checking your ph still.. let it go if you want but if you come across problems its most likely due to ph if other factors are good.
Yeah thats the part that gets me .. ppl so dont then ppl say do. I just dont want to ph up or down or anything and mess up the balance of things. But im gunna buy a ph pen and check the ph just to be on the safe side of things.

Yeah i pretty much feel confident in everything beside the ph of earth juice im kinda split in between i wonder if other ppl using EJ ph on here. But just to be on the safe side i will buy one anyways

Yeah i pretty much feel confident in everything beside the ph of earth juice im kinda split in between i wonder if other ppl using EJ ph on here. But just to be on the safe side i will buy one anyways

I use EJ and have for a bit now. I feel your concern over the PH. Its a mystery that Iv been trying to get a definitive answer to since my start. All I can do is give you my experience and research knowledge. I have NEVER PHed my nutes. I bubble them for 24 hrs and it usually will go back up. But even if it doesnt go all the way back up from bubbling it. From my research and experience, the benifitials will buffer it. My set up is very close to yours bro. So please feel free to check out my 1st 3 Journals. All using FFOF with EJ. Mars LED in a 3x3 tent. Most problems Iv run into have been not enough Cal Mag and not enough P. But the P could have come from a PH problem. But every time I have checked run off Iv been ok. So Temp, not enough P, RH, All kinds of stuff But end results still turned out great with satisfying yields. From my experience EJ is best when added to room temp water, 75F or so, and bubbled for 24hrs in room temp. Cold water tends to keep the PH down for some reason. Iv also started, (just read it somewhere and it made sense) I only put together and bubble the N-P-k Nutes and Catalyst and or Molasses and then adding CalMag, Microblast, and any other support nute right before I feed. After the bubble. I can NOT confirm this changes anything and for all I know this makes it worse. But its what I did all last grow and it surpassed my expectations on quality and yield. Anyway, Im subbed in. I just ordered and received some Critical Kush and plan to grow it after Summer. So I look forward to seeing what it can do.

I use EJ and have for a bit now. I feel your concern over the PH. Its a mystery that Iv been trying to get a definitive answer to since my start. All I can do is give you my experience and research knowledge. I have NEVER PHed my nutes. I bubble them for 24 hrs and it usually will go back up. But even if it doesnt go all the way back up from bubbling it. From my research and experience, the benifitials will buffer it. My set up is very close to yours bro. So please feel free to check out my 1st 3 Journals. All using FFOF with EJ. Mars LED in a 3x3 tent. Most problems Iv run into have been not enough Cal Mag and not enough P. But the P could have come from a PH problem. But every time I have checked run off Iv been ok. So Temp, not enough P, RH, All kinds of stuff But end results still turned out great with satisfying yields. From my experience EJ is best when added to room temp water, 75F or so, and bubbled for 24hrs in room temp. Cold water tends to keep the PH down for some reason. Iv also started, (just read it somewhere and it made sense) I only put together and bubble the N-P-k Nutes and Catalyst and or Molasses and then adding CalMag, Microblast, and any other support nute right before I feed. After the bubble. I can NOT confirm this changes anything and for all I know this makes it worse. But its what I did all last grow and it surpassed my expectations on quality and yield. Anyway, Im subbed in. I just ordered and received some Critical Kush and plan to grow it after Summer. So I look forward to seeing what it can do.
Thank you i appreciate you giving your experiences with EJ . Which bottles were u using when u didnt have enough P just curious. But i will definatly check out your journals and also. My critical kush never came through bro. I only have 3 blueberry from seedsman at the moment, sorry bro

Ok so i went to check on my tent and the humidifier was getting my light wet i heard noise in the fans on front where the lights are and looked and were the vents are for the fans i seen water droplets on top of the fan i got scared and shut the humidifier off

Damn that sucks you dont want moisture getting into your equipment.. how long did you have the humidifier on for?
It was a few hours but i realized my mistake i didnt have my oscilating fan on and so the moisture was just rising to the light and wasnt getting moved around by the fan but i turned the fan on imidiatly and everything seems to be going good now

Back
Top Bottom