Blueberry - Organic Soil - 600W LED - First Grow

Oh and forgot to add that my led is on white and blue switch as the manafacture reccomends and is 30" from the top of the tallest seedling.

Awesome glad everything is finally coming together for you bud! Looks good you might even be able to transplant them soon!
Yeah i was thinking of transplanting them soon because the roots are starting to come out the pellets on bottom and i domt wanna expose them to light

--UPDATE--

I have took off the humidity dome from the plants and have now turned on my oscilating fan on the lowest setting to try and strenghten up those stems. I also added in a humidifier to get humidity to around 70% but the reason i took off the humidity dome because it was getting like 82f inside the dome with white and blue switches on with the humidity at like 65% and i could not drop the temp in the dome even with my exhaust fan about halfway it dropped it like a degree but dropped the humidity drastically but was doing a good job keeping the actual tent coool. So i decided too take the dome off. I currently have my humidifier a little less then halfways im going to keep checking the tent and try to get the humidity where i want it at.
Do you guys recomend leaving it on 24/7 or only when lights are on? Please let me know ur thoughts.
420-magazine-mobile2126744766.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1620307985.jpg

Soil temps are 70f.
Leaf temps are 75f
Temps are 73f. And 53% at the moment
Blueberry#1 is now 4 inches tall
Its kinda leaning over a little bit

420-magazine-mobile1550851719.jpg

Blueberry#2 is 2.5 inches tall

420-magazine-mobile734636513.jpg

Blueberry #3 is 2.5 inches tall aswell

420-magazine-mobile1262711929.jpg

I always turned mine off during lights off, plants transpire water at night so a kittle lower humidity will make transpiration easier.
Yeah thats what i was thinking was just curious on other growers opinions. I think im just going to connect the humidifier to the timer of my light then

Yea id turn it off at lights off too.. if they are starting to lean they need to be transplanted. They look big enough now. Dont wanna lose one cause the stalk breaks from it bending over too much.
Ok cool ill transplant them into solo cups tommarrow. Can i plant them deeper to and they will grow roots along the stem like tomatoes? Not sure if this plant can do that but i know tomatoes can

Back
Top Bottom