Blueberry - Organic Soil - 600W LED - First Grow

keep in mind if you want your organic soil to thrive you want it living! gnats are actually a good sign until they are numerous, it means that you have fungus in your soil the larvae are feeding on! quite possibly Glomus, which is an essential beneficial fungi that wraps itself in a thick white type of webbing in your soil. if you want a Healthy soil for healthy plants you should consider feeding the fungus that inhabit the soil with beneficial Humate teas. You want mykos and azos, and its an excellent idea to get a good colony of Hypoaspis going to protect your soil from insects in general before there are any indications of an infestation. Natural sugars from molasses are important to the plant and bacterium too! Good luck on Living Organic Soil!

also once a fungas gnat dies in your soil medium, their decaying tarsus can contract a pathogen sickness to cannabis called Pythium and is very difficult to "cure" as its not a regular disease or deficiency. it manifests itself in a root system causing the destruction of fine-roots. and can be contracted to other plants through their stoma/stomata, like a person coughing in your face and getting you sick too!

keep in mind if you want your organic soil to thrive you want it living! gnats are actually a good sign until they are numerous, it means that you have fungus in your soil the larvae are feeding on! quite possibly Glomus, which is an essential beneficial fungi that wraps itself in a thick white type of webbing in your soil. if you want a Healthy soil for healthy plants you should consider feeding the fungus that inhabit the soil with beneficial Humate teas. You want mykos and azos, and its an excellent idea to get a good colony of Hypoaspis going to protect your soil from insects in general before there are any indications of an infestation. Natural sugars from molasses are important to the plant and bacterium too! Good luck on Living Organic Soil!
Thanks for the knowledge . And for checking out the grow i think i have a little bit of that white fluffy stuff on the dirt on one pellet not sure if im mixing up my vegtable garden tho? Lol..and i actually dont have any gnats at the moment or any signs either are u confusing this grow with another? Regardless cool information that i did not know. Is that disease from the corpses very common? Or super rare to get?

First grow critical kush organic
Critical Kush - Organic Soil - 600W LED - First Grow

This is the one that was coming out. its been like that for like 2 days tho?

420-magazine-mobile453741880.jpg

not much to look at lol.. but temps have been 73-75 past couple days and humidity 87%

420-magazine-mobile898656628.jpg

I was bothered about thinking about it and split the pellet in the middle to kinda take a peek in there very gently and realized that it was the root that for some reason popped out the dirt a bit lol?. But the seed husk was right next to it. That explains why at first it was bright green and is now starting to yellow a bit. But i just threw sum dirt from the pellet back over it and covered it again hopefully the actual seed comes out of that one this time though. I wonder how far back the seedling got set back?.

Cant critize man, we've all been there. All you can do is keep em warm and moist. Try letting the tap root get to 1/4 inch before planting it. It helps a lot.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Cant critize man, we've all been there. All you can do is keep em warm and moist. Try letting the tap root get to 1/4 inch before planting it. It helps a lot.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine
Haha i know i think im just feeling i did something wrong cause that happend and just wanted to make sure everybody understands they can critisize me and say im doing something wrong if i am. But yeah thanks anyways man i guess im overeacting a bit lol

Threw a blueberry seed in sum warm water to soak for 24 hours ive read it helps with the germination of old seeds. This will be for my outdoor grow. Hopefully she comes through!!

420-magazine-mobile1562363359.jpg

Back
Top Bottom