Bluter Gets Schooled Hempy Style Winter 2018

Nice going bluter. I see you have been fighting the good fight. Phosphorous took care of your problems after all last issue huh? Some of these ladies need special care I guess. Maybe they will make for a special harvest.

they cleaned up and turned around quick. threw a flower nute sched at them going a little heavier on the phosphorous and did the flip fast.

not sure it was locking out so much as lacking. poor things were just hungry and looking for more.

everyone is through the hungriest part of flower by the looks, and i just started backing off the nutes a bit yesterday.

they cleaned up and turned around quick. threw a flower nute sched at them going a little heavier on the phosphorous and did the flip fast.

not sure it was locking out so much as lacking. poor things were just hungry and looking for more.

everyone is through the hungriest part of flower by the looks, and i just started backing off the nutes a bit yesterday.
Very nice. We're thinking hunger is the main suspect in mine as well. I'm flipping tomorrow as long as strawberry cough has a good experience with todays upping in calmag. Should be fine.

Very nice. We're thinking hunger is the main suspect in mine as well. I'm flipping tomorrow as long as strawberry cough has a good experience with todays upping in calmag. Should be fine.

it's just a hunch, but i think they kinda get to a point where they wanna go to the next rung. it they act anything like mine they turn around fast.

hi 420

mid wk 5 after flip

fun update

took a bunch of pics while doing the water side of my sched on the flower girls. it's also really cold and i'm home bored so why not ?

got some better shots of each of the strains alone. this is the black indica clone mom convinced me not to throw away...

full

nodes are pretty far apart, like sativa. looks to be a decent producer. it's a strain i use for canna pills.

tops look great...

full

but i over vegged for the space and 2/3 of the plant doesn't get light penetration.

full

that's the bottom 2/3 of the same plant. better management would have that doing better. only the top is supported, so in a sense i grew this part for nothing.

it is a school project tho, and i am liking the learning. will not be crowding the gals so much in the future. have future plans.

the CBDream gals have kept pace with the black indica

full

i get stiiicky working on them. they have low thc so the sticky has really surprised me. they also stink droop and pout when working on them lol. i've had other plants do that too, but i mean, really ??!!??

they stack up ok where i can get the light to them

full

they do have a ways to go tho... i'm hoping they keep up to the finish...

hello sativa pheno shot

full

ok enough of them.

the white cookies are pure bushy indica.

full

they have been the pissiest to grow the whole way thru. i was told they are low producing problem children by more than a couple friends... i chose to believe the sales packaging on the website lol.

they did teach me a bunch.

i actually believe they would make a really good mono-crop cycle with defol / lst / scrog. i can see potential. they are the smallest of the bunch, and getting a bit choked by the larger girls.

full

they are doing alright with what they get tho. these gals are super tight and bushy, totally northern indica..

full

a better grower with a plan could make these gals rock i bet. i kept a couple clones going forward.

crrrrr
aaaaaa
mmmed up together.....

full

i dry sifted 20L of perlite for the new 2L hempy buckets

full

got a pile of flour

full

works out to about a third the weight. i hate paying for that.

finished up the big bud run on the water side. keeping with the thinner flower nute sched. doing just ro and cal-mag on the water for a couple days then 2 wks molasses.

take care 420

:ganjamon:

Those girls are going to get heavy. Whats the plan for supporting the bud weight?

uhhhh, smile and pray ? lol

:slide:

actually i got tea cup hooks higher up with the light. if i need i can run some wire side to side, then tie the buds up to it if need be. i put them in when building the space out. :)

Nice stuff Bluter.
I will stick around for sure!!

cool. enjoy. it's kind of a trainwreck shitshow here. there's other stuff in the works. i'm sure it will be just as organized.

frankly i'm amazed the mods let me hang around... :rofl:

i'm up babysitting the furnace which keeps cutting out... it's 1 am and i'm trying to keep the clones from freezing lol. -30 something degrees stupid outside. i'll post an update. after thawing the furnace..

i'm up babysitting the furnace which keeps cutting out... it's 1 am and i'm trying to keep the clones from freezing lol. -30 something degrees stupid outside. i'll post an update. after thawing the furnace..
-30 :eek: ouch!
thoughts of those fat buds on your girls should warm you up inside though haha

-30 :eek: ouch!
thoughts of those fat buds on your girls should warm you up inside though haha

well , the warmer place is where they are at

end of wk 5 flower after flip

and we did a big defol. trimmed out the bottom third

full

took a fair bit out of the inside as well. plan is to let them sit a few days then trim out the bigger fan leaves as well.

full

there is still a fair bit there

i got a pile of salad greens, and a bunch of larf for the shatter jar

full

i really hope the furnace cuts in. i got two electric heaters and the best one is already in the clone room lol.

random black indica bud

full

and one of the little white cookies

full

i thawed the furnace exhaust and reset everything. not confident. put the stove on low and cracked the oven door.

probably tossing the other heater in the clone room lol
i got clothes i can wear...

:confused:

Hey Bluter just caught up with your journal. Great work sorting the problems you faced at the start. A million miles away from where you are now, looking really good my friend.

Hey Bluter just caught up with your journal. Great work sorting the problems you faced at the start. A million miles away from where you are now, looking really good my friend.

thanks

what a long strange trip it's been....( fan of the band lol )

still a ways to go. gonna try something even more ambitious next.

thanks

what a long strange trip it's been....( fan of the band lol )

still a ways to go. gonna try something even more ambitious next.

An invaluable trip. Now you are dial in I bet you’ll breeze through your next grow.

wk 6 after flip

hit a little plateau. everyone is gaining some weight, but there's a ways to go.

they all handled the defol ok. i think they are just coming back around from it. the black indica is about the furthest along and may need to get strung going ahead.

full

the one branch takes a dive when not supported (crammed) by the other plants.

full

it's continuing to stack up and i'm still getting white hairs

full

so glad that one hung on. i got 9 clones off it and i think they are all gonna be with us. it is one tough plant.

notice the nute tipping. we backed off everything this past wk. will add the feed/water sched in a bit.

anyone remember the cbdream that self topped :p

full

that's a small bic lighter for scale. couldn't find a regular sized one. she came up two top colas and two subs on each side.

full

both her and the sister have started putting weight on.

full

gonna be super decent cbd plants if they keep it up.

full

fairly certain i'm gonna wanna go these again. took a few clones but i'm gifting all the best ones to my friends daughter.

the odd white cookie stalk

full

the root mass on all of them is incredible. you can't sink a finger into any of the buckets

managed to injure one of the stalks feeding it a few days ago. taped it and made a makeshift splint.

full

poor thing. so far it's rolling along good tho.

you can see it in the back

full

the white cookies definitely are the smallest of the bunch in every way. they kinda get eclipsed.

here they are together. happy as i can make them. :)

full

there is an amazing lemon and pine scent that hits when opening the room. strikingly pleasant. i haven't been able to figger who is responsible for which part of the aroma.

tiny bud pic to finish the update.

full

new pistils still forming. trichs are progressing from all clear to a mix of clear and cloudy. no real amber that i can make out certain yet. i need a better loupe tho.

still some weeks to go.

Back
Top Bottom