Bnizl3’s Indoor RDWC- Clay Pebbles: 2022 Kush Fruity Mix Pack Grow Journal

Hey nice start to your journal man. Do you plan on running a sterile res or are you going to use beneficial bacteria? Your babies are looking really nice.

Thanks yo. Tbh I bought all the advance nutrients additives but I have used them yet. I’ve been using hydro guard and 1/4th dosage 35% hydrogen peroxide. What do you think is best?

The peroxide will kill the hydroguard, don't use both. I run hydroguard and z7 with the AN lineup and have not had any problems. Save the peroxide in case you need it. Fyi the AN (especially the B-52) can stain the roots but it does not affect growth.
Happy Growing.

Heck yes man thank you for that!! I’ll stop using it. There is so much conflicting info and a lot of times until you just try things yourself you don’t know. You good with me following your grow?

Look at what I got in the mail today.

image.jpg

Heck yes man thank you for that!! I’ll stop using it. There is so much conflicting info and a lot of times until you just try things yourself you don’t know. You good with me following your grow?
Of course man, that's what they're there for. Feel free to tag me any time you have a question.

10/24/22

Temp=80
R/h=70
Ph=6.0
Water temp=68
and finally steady, yay!!!! After taking all the guts out of my canister, I noticed it was around the size of my empty distilled water jug. So I froze a new distilled gallon and dropped it in this morning. 71 when I left it this morning. Around 8:00pm tonight, water jug is still sealed with a chunk of ice left. I’ll let it roll until morning to see if/or how much water changes and go from there. My only concern is that it was going to slow down the flow rate but it doesn’t seem to have effected it at all. It actually seems to be flowing a small bit faster. If I don’t do anything it hovers around 74/75. I just feel like if it’s that high now this early, itll even be higher as time passes and they grow?

Ppm=522
Ec=1
Ppfd, Sara 678, bubbles 840, Roxanna, 740
Dli=37.5

7EEE3338-A50A-4009-9E7F-148C4AA5E0C5.jpeg

F967B05A-CA25-4581-8DF4-A7B0AA109590.jpeg

7EFDCD29-39C5-4E46-ADFB-8477068498CA.jpeg

C6D2F772-40DB-4D7E-BF16-9464F055007D.jpeg

FA3CF1A2-F57D-40CC-BBBA-045C23109E70.png

If your lawn is dark coloured dark green most commonly the earth already has excessive quantity's of nutrients displayed by nitrogen toxicity of the grass. For unknown reasons some people believe that ornamental lawn grass should have the same shade of green as evergreen pine needles where most other plants display nitrogen toxicity at that shade of green. Yes, the "lawn treatment company's" do use green dye to colour brown grass dark green!

I have used pond liner to protect the carpeted area from stains and water damage where I grow my cannabis plants.

A frame may be constructed from either wood 2" x 4" lumber or 2" pipe to mount black and white panda plastic and partition off the grow area. A grow tent may be more suitable for flowering the cannabis plants within the same space.

Please consider the area which is used to flower cannabis plants must have a non interrupted 12 hours of darkness without accidental light exposure.
I’m the room itself that I have the set up in is my office. I have some material I ordered to place on the wall covering the 2 windows. I’ll also be removing my light out of the fixture just in case. I don’t have to worry about anyone else but myself so I figured that would suffice, or should I just go ahead and grab a grow tent? I definitely want to do this right so I’m good with doing whatever I can to maximize quality.

I’m the room itself that I have the set up in is my office. I have some material I ordered to place on the wall covering the 2 windows. I’ll also be removing my light out of the fixture just in case. I don’t have to worry about anyone else but myself so I figured that would suffice, or should I just go ahead and grab a grow tent? I definitely want to do this right so I’m good with doing whatever I can to maximize quality.

I should bring this issue to your attention. Seasonal temperature variance and the heat soak of the building. In north America this is a cool season and shortly the average outdoor temperature is increasing. Shortly within 60 days the temperature will be increased, unless a sufficient air conditioner is able to regulate the rooms temperature the ambient air temperature will increase 20 - 30 Fahrenheit or greater and usually affect the temperature of cannabis grows negatively. If the reservoir temperature is already too high a water chiller may be required to keep the reservoir temperature in range. The airflow ventilation exchange in the room in use must be able to exchange heat from the room sufficiently.

For my second grow when I began growing cannabis I did not have a budget for equipment or most supplies.To fashion a dedicated grow area I fashioned a 2" x 4" frame with using cross braces of 1" x 2" lumber and stapled reflective material to the inner frame. I used an attachable zipper door attached to the front at each side for access. I had used thicker 10 millimetre plastic for lining the carpeted flour area, this did not work well. as a small snag will allow water to stain or water damage the carpeted area underneath.

Rolled linoleum or a pond liner are sufficient to stand up to moving full pots without tears.

My third grow I lined the areas walls ceiling to floor with white and black panda plastic and used a pond liner covering the carpeted floor area to prevent damage. I used a wooden frame to hang the High Intensity Discharge lights in Cool tubes.

Eventually I had constructed the seed cabinet to partition off an area dedicated to flowering and seed production.

Where I to make the same choice if funds were available, most likely I would have purchased good quality grow tents and added additional bracing to the tents supports.

There are 2 options for safe area lighting within the room. Green light sources do not usually pose problems with cannabis plants.

Green film may also be used to cover the light fixture with either Florescent or LED light bulbs. Green light bulbs are available for a standard E26 - Medium light sockets.

You are the man!!! I have the closet air tight and light tight at the moment. I have liners under my gorilla lining. I have the ac infinity 6” routed thru an added air duct leading all the way to the arch of my attic. I also have vent in my office and I installed another 4” in my closet. If I choose to I can turn on/off central heating an air. So far tho I’ve been able to keep my ac infinity on 1-4 auto with humidity being the trigger at 72r/h. I usually hang around 1vpd to .8. The grew substantially from 1am to 9am today. Check it out. Also. 9am. Water temp @ 66 degrees.

A9F31B33-6141-435C-A124-DC9383D3DFE2.png

8F0C7968-55E6-490F-AFB2-5A9F51A12C0A.png

E7CC4CCA-346E-47AC-AAB9-191B45B19101.jpeg

5D06FB02-4BB1-41D7-B42C-8A2D35576B76.png

Thank you kindly!

I am unfamiliar with the temperature and humidity controller in use and its ease of adjustable settings. Temperature is a far more critical environmental condition concern where should either a piece of equipment fail, malfunction or outside elements prevent proper cooling and the heat rise greatly the results is great damage to the cannabis plants.

If you have additional reflective material you may consider creating a light baffle at the doors edges by attaching a wide overlapping flexible strip at the doorways edges to prevent light stress.

To further increase the available light to the plants consider using reflective material on the tops of the buckets to enhance reflected light.

If reservoir and grow container temperature is problematic consider using reflective thermal insulation covering the sides of the hydro buckets to reduce both heat soak and reduce thermal heat from light on dark surfaces.

Thank you kindly!

I am unfamiliar with the temperature and humidity controller in use and its ease of adjustable settings. Temperature is a far more critical environmental condition concern where should either a piece of equipment fail, malfunction or outside elements prevent proper cooling and the heat rise greatly the results is great damage to the cannabis plants.

If you have additional reflective material you may consider creating a light baffle at the doors edges by attaching a wide overlapping flexible strip at the doorways edges to prevent light stress.

To further increase the available light to the plants consider using reflective material on the tops of the buckets to enhance reflected light.

If reservoir and grow container temperature is problematic consider using reflective thermal insulation covering the sides of the hydro buckets to reduce both heat soak and reduce thermal heat from light on dark surfaces.
Genius!! I Will start wrapping my tops in reflecting material. I also have double insulation strips I can wrap exterior of my buckets. I go out of town for a week next week so I have to get everything dialed in before I go. I’m almost there I think. I appreciate y’all’s help

Update on the fruity mix grow. Whoop whoop. Looking good over here!! I did remove my hydro set up and now I’m hand watering into coco/perlite.

CCE60AB9-8A94-4E31-BD64-62FD03DE3F8A.jpeg

3835463D-1C62-4483-8E2F-A8D7C6DB9FB5.jpeg

783A0840-FF5C-49BB-87E2-0BF852B174D9.jpeg

EAB42484-1484-475B-9BE8-6C1449F177E1.jpeg

53E7BC64-647B-45D7-A29E-513D245D5818.jpeg

3C93824A-C285-495C-8F7E-976567E3D617.jpeg

CF4A7BF8-D4CA-43DB-8EDB-2200134F35A3.jpeg

It's been a while. They look fantastic, really pretty. Getting frosty too ;)

Back
Top Bottom