Bonsaiweed's Dwarf Low Flyer, Indoor Tent, Soil, LED, First Grow, 2018, Terminated

Admins could you please put the year on the topic (2018) and also put a preface of (Terminated)

Thanks.

To end the journal you can report your own post and tell them in the report box... (sad advice to be sharing here...)
That has been done. But thanks for the info.

I just wanted the title to be accurate for the ones who may find it.

Sad to see you go. But I know you’ll be back. :ganjamon:
I doubt I'll go anywhere. Just need to gather my thoughts, calm myself, perform the security/mechanical etc. upgrades that are needed, wait the appropriate amount of time, and go back to it.

Awww man:( brutal! You did the right thing though better to be safe then sorry. I felt violated and yucky just reading that as your friend:/

Get some research time in and you’ll be an old pro when your able to get back at it! Hang out at my journal anytime bud!

Day 26 (from sprout)

When the candle at the end of that dark tunnel is blown out.......

Events have led to the termination of my journal, and my current carnival of laughs.

Nothing too serious, but serious enough to terminate this session and take a break for a while.

I don't want to give too many details, but I was utilizing a second property, and the one person (not affiliated with law enforcement) whom I didn't want to know, broke into my property and did a lot of snooping.

I always put things a certain way and noticed immediately that someone had paid me a visit.

I've been working a lot on this property and no one would have ever questioned my time being spent there. There are some distant neighbors that are friendly, and we speak on rare occasion. I'm sure at some point they will inform me of a visitor if they noticed him come or go (doubtful).

The plants were destroyed, everything packed and moved in 3.5 hours (middle of the night). I'm pretty beat today, but better than my door being kicked in (by law enforcement) at 4:30 am. I'm not saying this will happen, but I'm not taking any chances. I don't trust the person who paid the visit.

It's not the end, just a break.

It was just time for the pendulum to swing in a way I dislike.

The positives of this event. This allows me to analyze, what I need to do, to control my grow environment better, and implement those changes while continuing to work on the property. It also allows me to not spend extra money trying to control a less than ideal environment, and have a dismal yield. I will be able to iron out exactly where I want my tent to be every time I set it up. I've made a great set of contacts here that couldn't be better in my opinion. I have a lot in common with many of the members I frequently converse with. I've gained a great insight into how much I didn't or don't know.

The negatives of this event. Time wasted (of course). Two seeds, not a big deal really. Power and the nutrients that I've used. And the worst, another 3 months (minimum) without medication, even if I started again today.

Now for the rest....

I'll still be here. I like reading the everyday events of the people whom I follow or the journals I follow. I'll still spew my theories upon people from the information I've read in an attempt to help, even if I sometimes get it wrong.

I may not talk much for a while. I'm pretty devastated about the situation. I know you guys will comment on finding another place or using my primary residence, which I know will not happen.

I'll be lurking.:cool:

Wow... that is a bummer. I understand how disappointing it is but where you live it is probably the best decision. Maybe you should go over and plant some evidence on the intruders property and get even....

You just need a cute little puppy -

scary-wolf.jpg

Wow... that is a bummer. I understand how disappointing it is but where you live it is probably the best decision. Maybe you should go over and plant some evidence on the intruders property and get even....
I would, but the person literally owns nothing. Hasn't for years.

Actually, I don't do things like that. I believe karma does see those things and makes the bad pendulum swing much worse.

Haha I have 2 of those! (They look like killers)

I think that is a wolf....?? But hard to tell with him/her smiling.

My mother had Siberian Huskies for years (multiple sets). Many people were afraid of them. Best dogs ever, but must to have two. One you can't keep unless you spend most of your time with him/her. They are pack animals and need a companion.

Back
Top Bottom