Bonsaiweed's Dwarf Low Flyer, Indoor Tent, Soil, LED, First Grow, 2018, Terminated

I dont care who you are that stuff is funny lmao...
They say real life is funnier than fiction.

Here is the way you know if you are old. Go to a crowded park and pretend to fall down. If people laugh you are young. If people run to help you up, and don't laugh....... :(

If you accidentally break a hip, trying to pretend, you're ready for "the home".

They say real life is funnier than fiction.

Here is the way you know if you are old. Go to a crowded park and pretend to fall down. If people laugh you are young. If people run to help you up, and don't laugh....... :(

If you accidentally break a hip, trying to pretend, you're ready for "the home".

ffs lads what's going on... obvyour only as old as the woman you feel... whether you break a hip or not lmao

ffs lads what's going on... obvyour only as old as the woman you feel... whether you break a hip or not lmao

It's Saturday, and no one takes things seriously on Saturday. Well, it's Saturday in the US. Almost Sunday in the UK.

I can’t remember the 80’s and early 90’s lol
I don't remember 1985 at all...... did that year exist?? My time line skips it.

I do, however (unfortunately) do remember many of the one hit wonders of the 80's. I was much more into the mid to late 70's rock.

But many of us just drew a circle in the dirt and shot marbles. :bongrip:
Hi Jim - magic man... I loved marbles. I’m a bit younger than you but my older siblings are in your range so I learnt marbles in ruthless games with older brothers! Meant I was pretty good at it in the playground with my peers ;)

Random thought....the Doobie Brothers ROCK!!!!!!!

:rollit:

Thank you both for your service.
Thank you very much @ newty.
You're only as old and you feel. The hearse should be pulling up any minute. :laugh:

If that's the case I may only be 30 but good golly Molly I feel 70. I wake up every morning and have to go through a routine of stretching and cracking my back neck shoulders and everything in between. My body is so run down from the military, power lifting and reckless stupidity in my younger years. But I tell you what I'm still as strong as a Ox. Example about a year ago I had my lowered BMW lifted up while I was completely underneath looking for a leak. Not worried about it I only used a jack, no stands. ( im a mechanic by trade and damn well know better). Well the jack slipped and the car fell on top of me. Transmission pan sitting dead center on my chest. I'm not exactly a small guy either. Had to get air lifted to the trauma center in the next state over. Luckly not a single broken bone or significant injury and I walked out of there that night.

I've been feeling pretty old the last couple of weeks. Hell, I AM pretty old. Put it this way, I've been advocating for legalization for over 45 years....

Back
Top Bottom