Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

Gonna mix it up tonight with a C99/Pineapple Express blend. 3/4 PE, 1/4 C99
IMG_20200923_174953.jpg
IMG_20200923_175433.jpg

Shiiit... I smoked about half that doobie and was working on a little project when my neighbors stopped by (for the second time today). This morning the wife came to the door asking if I had seen her cat, Yada, Yada. Well, I had just smoked a big bowl when she came to the door AND I was already running late for an appointment, so I gave her about ten minutes and then said I gotta go! I felt bad so when I got home I went over and told her that I’d be happy to walk our property looking for the cat if she wanted to so just let me know since Im home all day tomorrow. Welllll She and her husband showed up about half an hour after I smoked half a joint and I’ve been walking them around the property for an hour and it got dark and my tent was open and, well, you could see it and the bright angelic light screaming through the windows of the Playhouse. Lol. They didn’t say a word but it was quite obvious What was there - though the DB is a little shorty so you couldn’t see an actual plant. Oof! :oops:

You are obviously running a photography studio! Still-lifes need a huge amount of light if you want good depth of field.

You're welcome :cheesygrinsmiley:
OMGOSH! Perfect! They seem like very laid back people and are about our age. It’s been a year and I have no complaints so far. Fingers crossed they are chuckling about it right now. I know she will ask about it so I need to be prepared, I’m a terrible liar (Meaning I don’t do it well!) ;)

Congratulations to your son, Boo!
Worrying about them is just what we do- fortunately, you can be proud and worried at the same time!

Back
Top Bottom