Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

What are the new ones?
They are actually old ones....from a very old stash. I really think I don't like the raw.
IMG_20200922_205701.jpg

I cut the extra 1/2 off.

Happy Wednesday all. :ciao: So last week I dropped Zkittles and Berry Ryder beans. They did the usual drop to the bottom of the glass and went into wet paper towels. After a couple of days the Berry Ryder had a small tail, but nothing for the Zkittles. So, I thought maybe I should drop another seed just to be safe and decided to give the ULH a second chance. I only had two of them and they were free with my Autoseeds order yet they were the strain I was most excited about. You all saw how the first one turned out. It was just, so, abnormal. But what you couldn't really see was how frosty the whole plant was nor could you smell how lemony sweet she was. Anyway...so I dropped the last ULH seed, she dropped within 12 hours, sprouted in the paper towel within 24 hours and has now sprouted in ProMix.
IMG_20200923_161145.jpg

She has been very strong at the start both times now. Not sure if that's good or bad. :eye-roll:
The Berry Ryder was planted at the same time as the ULH but hasn't sprouted yet. It looks like something is going on so we shall see what tomorrow brings. The Zkittles seed is still in a moist paper towel. Nothing yet. I think it's a dud. I do like that smoke though, so I'll give Berry Ryder another day or two to pop and if not, I will drop another seed.

In other news, I picked up the woodpecker and set it free on the property about an hour ago. I did video it but it's not very good since the bird was pecking at the box and I had to tip it to get it to fly out - but it did! Hopefully it stays away from the electric lines!

Back
Top Bottom