Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

The octuplets are doing great!
I think that should be warm enough to move them (after hardening) outside, no?
50's or 60's should be fine- I grew a bagseed outdoors awhile back- I started it in the ground in February, so it survived quite a few nights in the mid 30's before things started warming up-didn't slow it down a bit...
unfortunately, it turned out to be male, but that wasn't the weathers fault...

The octuplets are doing great!

50's or 60's should be fine- I grew a bagseed outdoors awhile back- I started it in the ground in February, so it survived quite a few nights in the mid 30's before things started warming up-didn't slow it down a bit...
unfortunately, it turned out to be male, but that wasn't the weathers fault...
Thanks Carcass! :ciao: I plan to harden them over the next few days and will hopefully put them outside full time by the end of the week. What is your experience with regular seeds? And if you have experience, what has been their age when they showed sex?:thanks:

what has been their age when they showed sex
Well, I read back in my notes, but I guess I didn't write down when I spotted the first
pre flowers on the IG... I think it was at around the 30 day mark, or maybe a little sooner.
Sorry I don't have a more definite answer for you...
I didn't write it down for the 4 photos I grew outside last year either, so I'm not much help!

Well, I read back in my notes, but I guess I didn't write down when I spotted the first
pre flowers on the IG... I think it was at around the 30 day mark, or maybe a little sooner.
Sorry I don't have a more definite answer for you...
I didn't write it down for the 4 photos I grew outside last year either, so I'm not much help!
Thanks Carcass. They are sitting at 27 days right now so hopefully it will be soon!

:ciao: Hi there! I put the Octuplets outside today to enjoy the sun. They enjoyed it so much I think I may just leave them overnight. It should be in the mid 50s so I'm thinking it'll be okay.
PXL_20210517_145853029.jpg

I thought maybe some stakes would be helpful.
PXL_20210517_151057820.jpg

They are praying to the sun. I was a little surprised by that but they've been doing the same thing to my SF 1000 (which is too close now). These gals have been such a pleasure so far. Very hardy, beautiful, strong, fast growing, etc. Thanks again @InTheShed - I hope I get some girls! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sooooo......my cabinet is empty and I've got a tent that's a few weeks away from being empty. I wonder what I should grow next...need to bust out the seed box! :high-five:

Those plants are so healthy, they'll be happy wherever you put 'em!
I wonder what I should grow next...need to bust out the seed box!
I'm also wondering what my second outdoor plant will be...I'm waiting to see if the
mailman has any suggestions... :)

Are you going to harden them off to the sun first?
With the new full spectrum LED's, it doesn't seem like you need to harden them off-I didn't need to with my cheap LED, and that Kalashnikov went straight from the Hydra-1000 to full sun with no problem at all.

:ciao: Hi all! FYI - did bring all the ladies inside last night. I’m going to do an update soon but first I have a random question. I’m making canna butter for the first time in the MBM and their recipe calls for 1/4 - 1/2 oz o decarbed weed per cup of butter. That seems low to me. :cheesygrinsmiley: Anyone out there perfected the ratio without blowing your mind with one cookie? :laughtwo::thanks:
For what's it worth I have always added close to the minimum oil/butter to just cover the buds sufficiently. With edibles I prefer a stronger result where I can take less, than getting a more diluted result and then having to consume more, but that's just my 2 cents!

For what's it worth I have always added close to the minimum oil/butter to just cover the buds sufficiently. With edibles I prefer a stronger result where I can take less, than getting a more diluted result and then having to consume more, but that's just my 2 cents!
So, when I’ve made oil and alcohol tincture in the MBM I’ve usually used 2 ounces of decarbed weed and did exactly that - covered it just barely, but under the liquid and I’ve had great results. Sounds like you think it will work okay that same way? Sounds reasonable to me! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom