Boogies 144x3W Top LED Grow - Various Strains!

I use both. It's recommended that you do. I'm just waiting to see the end result to really judge these lights. So far they seem to be doing well.

side note-
I'm having an awful problem with fungus gnats in my veg box. I'm going to try the sns-203? out, seems a lot of people are using it.

What is the best way to get rid of those little flying gnats? They are in my veg box flying around. I taped over my soil so if any come out of the soil they will fly into tape. They aren't in my flowering room at least....knock on wood

For soil insects I use diatomaceous earth on top of the soil as a barrier, it cuts them as they move through it. I bought my diatomaceous earth from an animal feed store, do not use the type meant for pool filters. Mosquito dunks can also be used as a soil drench for fungus gnats. Sierra Natural Sciences also makes a soil drench called SNS-203 for fungus gnats and other soil insects. You can also use yellow sticky traps for flying adults fungus gnats.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous earth

https://www.homedepot.com Mosquito Dunks 6 Pack

https://sierranaturalscience.com natural pesticides sns-203

Thanks kingjohn. I ordere two pints of the sms203. Says it will be here Friday, unfortunately. Hopefully nothing serious happens. I don't want my baby blue og to die :(

Thanks kingjohn. I ordere two pints of the sms203. Says it will be here Friday, unfortunately. Hopefully nothing serious happens. I don't want my baby blue og to die :(

KJC gave you good advice, it's worked for me too. For the flying ones -- I have some Organic repellent, cedar oil. Mist a bit of it, and they HATE it, and book out of your tent, room, etc. Smells nice too. I got more hair on my head stuck in those traps, than gnats. :rofl: Maybe it depends on your space, and observance level ... :smokin:

Buds are looking great! I love the structure of your Dina, what a greaet shape.:circle-of-love:

KJC gave you good advice, it's worked for me too. For the flying ones -- I have some Organic repellent, cedar oil. Mist a bit of it, and they HATE it, and book out of your tent, room, etc. Smells nice too. I got more hair on my head stuck in those traps, than gnats. :rofl: Maybe it depends on your space, and observance level ... :smokin:

Buds are looking great! I love the structure of your Dina, what a greaet shape.:circle-of-love:
Thanks man. I ordered two pints of sns203 so hopefully that will do the trick. In other news, I bought some GO bio thrive bloom nutrients and a bottle of calmag. Also bought an indoor temp and rH reader for the flowering room.

Haha, I can tell I was a lil stoned cause I repeated myself a couple times in those posts.

Anyways, plants are filling up nicely. Will be watering the blue cheese tomorrow and giving it calmag for the first time along with biothrive bloom for the first time. Soon ill be throwing in the blossom builder from atami. Dinachem is looking really nice. I am glad I was given that seed! Going to keep a mother of that. Pictures tomorrow!

Hey guys. Picture update day. Girls are looking good, I am spotting a couple orange hairs now. Going to use the blossom builder next watering for the blue cheese and for the final couple weeks. They smell so delicious. The smell is nicer than under the CFL bulbs, for sure.

Blue Cheese
IMAG08286.jpg

Blue Cheese flower
IMAG08305.jpg

Lemon Kush
IMAG08318.jpg

Lemon Kush flower
IMAG08324.jpg

DinaChem
IMAG08344.jpg

DinaChem flower. Started showing pistil hairs couple days ago.
IMAG08365.jpg

completed my grow room and sealed it off for the most part. added a fan and temp/rH reader. 70-80 degrees during the day and 68ish at night with 50 to 40 percent humidity.

IMAG08371.jpg

I'm so mad at myself!! I watered my plants and completely forgot to give them the koolbloom, ugh. I tested the ppM and was wondering why it was only 900 ppm with 4tsp biobloom, 1tsp calmag, 1ml blossom builder. :( oh well, they will get it next time. Lemon kush is popping out a ton of orange hairs! Can't wait for da harvest.

Doing a drive by TheBoogyman, looking great. Let us know how the SNS-203 works if you use it or anything else you use to get rid of them.

Hey 60cal, thanks for swingin by buddy. I will definitely let you know. Should be here Friday! I will water them with it and transplant them the next morning into two gallon pots and throw them into flowering. Won't be training them besides the fim cut I gave them.

Guys, I am seriously so happy with my new lights. I just had a real close look at my plants and the density is beautiful. My cfl lights would grow plump buds but you could tell they weren't going to be super dense. These lights on the other hand are just growing dense, plump beauties. And they still have another month to go!! I can't wait. Sorry, just smoked a blunt of some trainwreck and blue dream.

hey guys. picture day! plants are looking good and still growing. waiting for the major swell that is ahead :) blue cheese should be done around the 4th of next month.

blue cheese 39th day of 12/12
IMAG08495.jpg

bc lower flower
IMAG08485.jpg

bc flower
IMAG08458.jpg

bc flower
IMAG08505.jpg

lemon kush
IMAG0853_1_.jpg

lk flower
IMAG08515.jpg