Boogies 144x3W Top LED Grow - Various Strains!

mars II 1200w flowering spectrum :thumb:
nice, you're gonna have some killer buds :D
chillin, just got home from a small lil' party had a couple drinks feelin' good about to smoke one!
Put that 144 to work.
i'm tryin man. i wish my space was a little bit bigger. i don't think i can get more than 3 plants back there but it';s cool. the blue og is sprouting, just broke soil. got that planted in some coco coir.

hey guys, small picture update. I forgot to take pictures while I had my plants out today, so I'll take some tomorrow when I water. the plants are looking good. the buds are starting to develope nicely, it's only been about 15 days since they showed their pistils. I am really loving the 144x3w topled light. I can DEFINITELY see the difference in the plants over my ~400w of cfl lighting. big picture update tomorrow!! :D

flower closeup of the lemon kush
IMAG07906.jpg

the dinachem. it's really filling out nicely!
IMAG07927.jpg

blue chz and lkush clones along with a smaller dinachem and smaller bcheeze clone.

IMAG07945.jpg

watered the girls today. lemon kush can definitely handle more nutes than the bcheeze. 1400ppM reading on bcheeze solution, 1500 on the LKush. the dinachem got a watering of 830ppM.

lkush - 2tsp floranova, 1tsp koolbloom per gal.
bcheeze - 2tsp floranova, 1/2tsp koolbloom per gal.
dinachem - 1tsp floranova, 1/4 tsp koolbloom per gal.

blue cheese
IMAG07999.jpg

lemonkush
IMAG08008.jpg

dinachem.
IMAG08045.jpg

Subscribed Boogyman, thanks for showing me the way, looks like you have a couple of contest winners here, that's a very good sign.

I'll be in the shadows just hanging out with the Boogyman.

Great job B. :thumb: Nice ladies man. :cheer:
Thanks man, hoping this koobloom will do some nice work. I really want to get rid of floranova its just such a thick solution but it does work.

Subscribed Boogyman, thanks for showing me the way, looks like you have a couple of contest winners here, that's a very good sign.

I'll be in the shadows just hanging out with the Boogyman.
haha man thank you!! I don't know about contest winners :p maybe ill give someone a run for their money one day in the contests!

Thanks man, hoping this koobloom will do some nice work. I really want to get rid of floranova its just such a thick solution but it does work.

I still use KBloom. I thought Floranova was awesome, but your assessment was about the same as mine.

Boogy of the month! :slide: You'll get a win if you want one bro! :cheer:

well, i've already seen a pretty noticeable increase in flower size on both plants since the first watering with koolbloom yesterday. pretty sweet! sorry about the awful pics from yesterday lol, i'll take some today.

better picture update. my camera on my phone has been taking some awful pictures lately, dunno why. might be time to invest in a nice camera!

Anyways, the plants are looking good. I have very slight nute-burn on the blue cheese. I'll just have to feed slightly lighter but otherwise it looks solid. The lemon kush is a beast, it handles everything I throw at it with no problem. She's a slow grower, though. Can't wait to see her in another month! The blue cheese already has a very skunky smell with very faint blueberry undertones, her blueberry comes out a lot more later in flower. The lemon kush has a very pungent, almost rotting fruit smell, with very sweet candy-like undertones. Enjoy!

Lemon Kush stalk
IMAG08163.jpg

Blue Cheese stalk
IMAG08153.jpg

Blue Cheese side view
IMAG08074.jpg

Lemon Kush side view
IMAG08084.jpg

Blue Cheese top view
IMAG08096.jpg

Lemon Kush top view
IMAG08104.jpg

Blue Cheese flower
IMAG08114.jpg

Lemon Kush flower
IMAG08123.jpg

DinaChem side view
IMAG08134.jpg

DinaChem top view
IMAG08143.jpg

Subscribed. How far above your plants is your LED light mounted? I notice you are not using a calcium and magnesium supplement, have you noticed any spotting on your leaves from a calcium and magnesium deficiency? What are you using as your blossom builder that you believe you should pre-harvest flush? What are you adjusting your pH to? If you are looking for an organic nutrient system consider using the General Organics line.

https://generalhydroponics.com general organics

https://www.perfectgardens.com general-organics-go-box

Subscribed. How far above your plants is your LED light mounted? I notice you are not using a calcium and magnesium supplement, have you noticed any spotting on your leaves from a calcium and magnesium deficiency? What are you using as your blossom builder that you believe you should pre-harvest flush? What are you adjusting your pH to? If you are looking for an organic nutrient system consider using the General Organics line.

https://generalhydroponics.com general organics

https://www.perfectgardens.com general-organics-go-box
Thanks for posting! I haven't measured the distance exactly but they aren't more than 25-30" from the canopy. They were vegged under cfl lighting. Ill measure today after work. I have no spotting yet, I have read the calmag is a problem with led so I planned on picking up a bottle of that. The pH i try to keep around 7-7.5. It seems this listhmus paper I got never changes a different color besides orange so I dunno, time for an actual pH meter I think.

I am using atami blossom builder. B'cuzz blossom builder. Its a finisher for the final two-four weeks.

What is the best way to get rid of those little flying gnats? They are in my veg box flying around. I taped over my soil so if any come out of the soil they will fly into tape. They aren't in my flowering room at least....knock on wood

couple flower pictures, trichs developing nicely on the blue cheese. the lemon kush trichromes take longer but it's plumping up nicely.

blue cheese
IMAG08197.jpg

lemon kush
IMAG08206.jpg

dinachem is showing it's pistil hairs also but i didn't take any photos.

Back
Top Bottom