Boss's Poor Mans Grow

Yes Fill 12/12 from seed. She is 30 days from harvest roughly. If I can keep em till them :)

Almost end of week 9 and we got to get this done :) Seriously I only have about 2 more weeks before it's time to clean up for the move. I hope they are ready.

The larger sativa mix is getting necrosis from either high ph or root issues from the soil only being about 4 gallons. The bushy one needs thinning, or the bottom buds will not get much larger (although there will be 50 of them).

Anyway, still stuck with the sony for now, but here are some shots from end of week 9.

This is the top of Bushy, then the bottom :)
DSCN5291.JPG

DSC000231.JPG

DSC000491.JPG

DSC000342.JPG

damn boss that last pic is ridiculous! i would trim in a couple more days well maybe just one more day, okay nvm i 'd say no later than three days..lol that is if you wanna trim.again they look incredible.:bong:

damn..you make me wonder why hps systems are even needed..lolim jealous and eager for next week. i would say i'll post a journal but it all depends on the camera. im using your grow and ugods as a base for the next op.:]ive learned a lot from your grow and cannot wait to see the fully cured smoke.

I cut a small branch from the bottom of the taller lady today, so I could cure and test it, wet it weighed in at 14 grams, 3 little buds :) I think her total will be about 4 ounces dry, we can hope :) I am gonna post shots from my Nikon today, now that my son's machine is free from his prying little eyes :)

Thanks Pete, been fun doing it. Almost finished, maybe 10 days on the Tall girl and 15 for the bush. I still don't know if I have time in this house left to complete the 12/12 girls, it's gonna be close. I am going to start looking for a foster home for them in case I run out of time.

You can always tell a proud parent by all the pictures they have of their girls. Great job, Boss!

again with these tyrannous women!lol:rofl::rofl: btu seriously that could cause problems with the 5-oh.lol

Thanks Billy!

Man, my basement reeeeeks! Smells like fresh fruity skunky goodness. Wife is bitchin about it, as she should :) Time to break down and buy a real carbon filter, damn.

Spent 2 hours in the basement.. Got a ton of eye candy :) Took em all out tonight, trimmed and cleaned up good, again. Rearranged lights, plants...time for the home stretch. These bitches better hurry :)

Oh, until I get some photos up :)

YouTube - Cop Weed

How do I embed this?

Back
Top Bottom