Bottom leaves turning yellow and plant is droopy

Monjezi

The lower leaves on my plant is turning yellow and it's kinda droopy... It has proper drainage and the soil gets dry sometimes.. I'm not sure what the problem is

I saw a guy today whit one leg. Where is his other leg?
Can you answer this with certainty? You can only guess same as your q.
You need to offer more info and maybe a photo.

If you are watering properly the first thing to check is soil temperature. If a soil pot is on a cement floor or wood or tile over cement then this is likely your issue. Cold cement will steal heat from a pot even through an intervening wood floor. I always put a piece of foam between the plants and the floor. This cuts off heat conduction. One of the first things to be locked out in cold soil is Nitrogen. Nitrogen lock up causes yellow bottom leaves.

Shig is probably correct in diagnosis. What he is saying is 100% solid info.

The problem is multiple things could cause these symptoms and without a good pics and environmental descriptions we can only be guessing based off nothing.

For all we know you are in the last week of flowering and it is standard wasting.

:peace:

sorry i just don't know how to upload them.. they passed away though i got 4 new ones that a reaching for the light but i can't even post a pic of that either :(

lool no it was early stages but they are gone now.. I've started focusing on temp and hum .. temp is still a little over 30°c day time but I'm working on it and RH is 50 to 70.. but they are reaching for light but ill upload a picture when i figure it out ! and thanks :))

Back
Top Bottom