Bozzo's Sun & Soil Grow - Red Devil with Cogo's Formula

bozzo420

This years grow will be in sunshine soil in 4 gallon pots for early girls. Early girls will be forced by putting them into the dark room every night for 8 weeks. giving them 12 hours of pure sun light and a late July finish. The other half will be in my 8x8 foot greenhouse for full grow summer.With an October or November finish. Green house plants will be planted right into the ground.
Red Devils are pure Indica award winning clones.
Also have a few OG-18 clones and maybe a heirloom clone.
Bug control by liquid ladybug or mighty wash with real live ladybugs also
Any mold (God I hope not) vinegar and water.
Nutrients will be Cogo's Original Formula
DSC00691_800x532_.jpg

DSC00680_800x532_2_.jpg

10265723-a-little-red-devil.jpg

DSC00689_800x532_.jpg

Let the race begin :welcome::welcome::welcome::Namaste:

Re: Bozzo's sun and soil grow/Red Devil with Cogo's formula

DSC00693_800x532_.jpg
DSC00703_800x532_.jpg

A couple of additions from last year. my new dark room .It now has a heavy tarp on the door. and a macro lens for the new sony nex-3 camera. So pictures might get better this year

DSC00727_800x532_.jpg
DSC00730_800x532_1.jpg

started the early girls the white pot has been going about 2 weeks and the other 3 ,this is first night. 3 red devils and one og -18 will be done before the end of July not real big ,but I had to get them started , they are about 3 week later than I wanted. I will only get one early bud session this year, But i want to replace them before it gets to late in the summer.

snowbird baby! you know I wouldn't miss this for my grow:):thanks::bravo:

Thanks fishy. I finally got it posted. I have 5 going into room now. I think that is probably all that will fit into room. But i have one more I may do in the barrel. That only leaves 6 for the greenhouse. Did 7 last year but it got crowded. So 6 should be fine.8x8 what do you think ? did all 12 the first year .lol way crowded. What would you do in a 8x8 outdoors.

Good weed Bozzo!323
I wouldn't put more than 6 in. you had some good size plants last year and if they did have the extra room the 6 will have would have been much bigger. you might have gained a 1/4lb by having the other two but with the room they will have now, just might offset the other 2:)

yea. these are indica that are not supposed to get but 4 feet tall. but they are bushes. last years were sativas for sure . did not get done till November. And tall. I'm hoping these will finish sooner . I think they will . I intend to top them soon and often ,and that will only bush them more.

Hell yeah! first run is 21 days into flowering.. 50-56 days till harvest! There small plants, not doing the monster thing this year. Once this is harvested will try to do an other run.. more plants but will be much smaller. I won't let the next run veg, straight to flower. It feels surreal having flower formation on the 3rd of june. All thanks to you BUDDY!! I really do appreciate you posting your grow last year.

Nice start to this years journal, strong little army you have going.:goodjob: I'm digging your dark room, is that where they soak up the sun?

Good weed snowbird:)

yea. It is 8 feet to move this year instead of 60 feet . No more wheelbarrowing to the tent. Yes it is great to see outdoor buds in June. Thanks for comments ,I feel good that someone likes what I am trying. Do you move yours or cover entire greenhouse?

:thumb:You made my day friend:thanks:
hell yeah! First run is 21 days into flowering.. 50-56 days till harvest! There small plants, not doing the monster thing this year. Once this is harvested will try to do an other run.. More plants but will be much smaller. I won't let the next run veg, straight to flower. It feels surreal having flower formation on the 3rd of june. All thanks to you buddy!! I really do appreciate you posting your grow last year.

Nice start to this years journal, strong little army you have going.:goodjob: I'm digging your dark room, is that where they soak up the sun?

Sweet, 52 feet that's huge! I have heard about the forced method before, news story in B.C. had massive greenhouses with thousands of plants being forced flowered so they could crop out sooner. With the numbers they had it did not matter that they were such small plants.(avg. 2') You did an awesome job, and that sparked a light for me..with all my mold issues this was the only way. I'm thinking cause I started early I should be able to do two runs and still be done before the rains really hit hard. I made an enclosure in the greenhouse with its own bed.. this bed is huge 500l-600l(est.). Starting to stink already.. hehehe

good weed Snowbird!

I got a late start so probably only one like this . But when they finish in mid to late July, I can replace them with 6 more .
It is the only way to grow outdoors so it all does not get harvested at the same time.Prefect for a house plant or two.
But the greenhouse will be full in October also. I have 5 going into room. one is about 3 weeks in and looking great.The other 4 only got going the last day of May.They are already showing ther stuff.Thanks for stopping in :thanks:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::reading420magazine:

Damn, sure thought I posted here already. Any way , if you got room I`m in. Any seat will do.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

315:)

welcome yooper. Its a slow start.. Got the greenhouse plants into the soil yesterday. They really looked happy this morning.The early budders are doing great. They are loving the cogos formula. First one is about 3 weeks into bud. Its looking good. the other 4 are a little later.

and 315 back to you fish.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom